Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 40. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Those who are dumping the dv8 at this price will worry after the conference. Sure dv8 will get some good investors it will boost its performance for Sure
yes soon DV8 coin prices will be green soon as price picture will be entirely different in few moths as coins development is very good future price will be very good
Activity: 13
why it's important to read white paper will white paper provide all details about the project ??
Activity: 42
How many maximum coin can i  store in my dv8 wallet?
I wish this business go up well and excellent. Irreproachable website, mindful logo, a very promising activity!

Someone can tell me what the maturity time for beginning to staking ? I want to stake i have transfer my coin to my wallet but how many time for the coin was mature.
Activity: 98
DV8 coin team has a lot of experience, a lot of dedication and the dv8 project is a reality, let us continue supporting this currency and its community in discord as well.
Activity: 28
 I think DV8 continues the same it will be number one coin in the top in Crypto Bridge.it is nice in DV8 coin has No restriction of number of coins that can be submitted to the pool

Activity: 154
I am so impressed with DV8 team they really do something amazing for the success of DV8 everyone should take a look of it.
Activity: 70

Dv8 coin project has a big, active, helpful community in Discord channel.

Dv8 coin have one of the biggest projects i ever saw, so let´s wait, be calm and don´t stress about price. Smiley
Activity: 56
Nice project and nice contest, Investment in POS coins like DV8 coin has been always secure and generated so much confidence. And all that thanks to DV8.
Guys don't be too late to be part of this project and community the evolution of services will go to the top soon, keep up the good work Devs.
Activity: 52
The best way to choose coin is to chose that was already chosen by people.DV8 coin is chosen by many investors ,i did  Check the coin was very much active in many social media and having good impression from investors 
Activity: 70
DV8 COIN is a very beautiful project! You deserve more recognition.

DV8 COIN can make it easy to use crypto coins.

Continue like that!

I have DV8 COIN and I will not sell for months!
i find this project very prestigious and promising its not scam go to this website link
As for me, I am completely ready to give free time to the DV8 Crypto-currency. Unfortunately, I have to work, because the DV8 Crypto-currency still brings a little money ... so I combine
Activity: 112
I think that the future depends on how we do it, as long as we want to try, work hard, pray and patiently, surely the mass ahead is in our hands, if we can not do it all do not expect a bright future will come to us.
The easiest way to make money on cryptocurrency is to buy and keep a minimum of 2-3 years. Then you will become very rich. The patient will be rewarded.
Next target of dv8 ?
Activity: 126
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price  , I think to the moon continued in few days
Pages:
Jump to: