Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 43. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I learned about DV8 in twitter, wallet, discord and telegram were prepared and I was very impressed.
Especially the community in discord was active, the staff's correspondence was very good, I thought that DV8 is a safe project.
what is the encryption process and how does it works??

it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc
Nobody can hack or theft, need a password phrase to encrypt the dv8 coin wallet.
Activity: 42

it is a process in which you can keep your wallet  safe from unknowing factors like hack. theft.. etc
Activity: 28
Thanks for the updates in this thread dv8. I always like it when the dev takes the time to respond to questions!

Activity: 154
I have learnt to keep my patience, see when you have nothing to do in a certain situation you let those with power and authority do, so DV8 coin will still launch in many more exchanges when its time comes, and surely we will like it when it comes.
Activity: 56
if you go through the Whitepaper of the DV8 project, you will see that there is a system to ensure stability, no matter what market does. It is really good designed system and makes a lot of sense.
Activity: 126
It will be a huge achievement if dv8 get listed on Binance exchange.Because Binance one of the biggest and top quality exchange or trading with cryptocurrency. Hopefully dv8  will achieve this target.
many investors dont invest in right time correct entry will count a lot for making profits . this is  the right time to invest in this coins there is no risk of losing money as price is already down in coming days there will be definitely increase in price investors can make good profits until price increase our coins will be increasing in staking as staking rewards are very good in this coins
how to stake in staking pool??
mates take a look dv8 in cryptobridge it is already gone to 135 sats  so coming days dv8 price will up gradually...hold the coins as much as days to get good profit
Activity: 28
The DV8 coin is making sound in cryptobridge it's awesome.it is all bcz of the team members effort.
Activity: 98
Yeah dv8 team members are work hard for their project and keep growing up their community.keep support dv8 team.
Activity: 130
many projects will die at last so as investors money also , but this coin is like hold and wait it will go for better price in a short period and investors need to have patience you will not get profits straight away buying and selling will be there and eventually you will bet better price 
Activity: 105
Looks like this coin has a bright future. Got my coin running Cool   keep up the good work
Activity: 112
This coin community is really very good and fully trusted Kiss
Activity: 98
How long will it take to get 90 confirmations?

I think random times not so sure mate
Activity: 126
How long will it take to get 90 confirmations?
Activity: 70
This coin is too good going to the moon soon
I am check in website on your project, It is actually nice!
Very nice job, cerebral project, amazing idea!
Pages:
Jump to: