Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 42. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this coin works based on proof of stake  system where the POS rewards of the coin is good
where investors can have the oppurtunity to get upto 10000%APR which is too high
no other coin can give such a big reward it is only in the labh coin
In this coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
this coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where we can get reward upto 10000%APR .
Activity: 39
Investments in altcoin I think is the best and promising investment in DV8, already many investors know the advantages of DV8 .and will be able to give a strong growth in a short time , to earn a lot of profits because I see great potential in this altcoin
Activity: 28
The competition is really big in all coins and it continues to grow steadily, if in DV8 case this coin has some personality and its advantages so that it may be  demand in future coming days
Activity: 52
Dv8 coin is getting mainstream ,lot of investors are investing in dv8 because of the price...!

not only because of price ,coin is constantly improving and giving good rewards to investors i have seen good team response , coin as good future price 
Activity: 14
In DV8 proof of stake more royal validators as higher the stake validators have for a long term more chances for the validators to be picked up for 'forging' and earn transcation. 
Activity: 42
Dv8 coin is getting mainstream ,lot of investors are investing in dv8 because of the price...!
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community
For a successful community, communication is a necessity. The Dev understands this and utilizes it. I like how responsive the moderators are and the frequent updates on the announcement channel. I may not chat much on the general channel due to busy schedule, but I don't forget to keep an eye on the announcement channels for update.
Activity: 70
The serious and great work of devlopers and the community contributes to the fact that from day to day dv8 coin becomes very strong brand name.

Thank you for the generous rewards. I think dv8 coin will become no1 altcoin in the future.
Looks like a decent project with potential. Will stock up on some coins.
i bought a lot of coins couple of days ago and kept it all the time.It's been rewarded and brought me a lot of money, and a great investment direction.
Activity: 98
Staking coins like DV8 creates an incentive for holders to invest in a platform and use it on a regular basis. It’s good for the network and it’s good for the users, as they can earn back a percentage of their staked assets on a yearly basis.
what is the public key and a private key and what's their purpose?

The public key allows others to send  coins to your address, the private key allows you to unlock and spend your coins.
Well, you just need to take a look on DV8 coin and make your conclusions about the team.
These guys know how to design a project that will attract public.
I agree that they need more resources.
I hope DV8 coin will have a great community to support other ideas...
I think investing on long term in DV8 is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market. Let's just look on the service and benefits that this dv8 coin is offering right now. As i read their white paper, they have a lot to offer, and if we can help them and support the team this will be a successful project.
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
Yes whitepaper introduce the coin specs and there existence , i am really impressed with the roadmap of this coin team is working hard  and completing all tasks..
Although the introduction of their white paper is about dv8 coin which describes her work, how to became popular, etc. The project itself is the most important. Their goal and the benefits that people can have if ever they will participate to this project.
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?
Ledger means a file which records all the transaction that took place ,  which can be seen by any one in the world
And why the block chain is called an incorruptible ledger is bcoz no one can change are alter the transaction that have already
Took place and even it is so safe so that it is secured by mathematical algorithm so that no one can hack it..
What is this perfect ledger mean and how is the Block-chain is an incorruptible ledger?
Pages:
Jump to: