Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 45. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I have planed to hold my coins till the end of this year.
Hope that dv8 team will not make me disappoint by my long-term support.
by this end year you will not get much returns and you will be losing lot of rewards as coin will perform well in next year there will be a good bull run expect-able  if you can hold till next year its a wise choice
yes price picture will be different in few moths as it is almost year end only rather than selling if possible accumulate coins you you will enjoy bull run in next few months  
Activity: 26
by this end year you will not get much returns and you will be losing lot of rewards as coin will perform well in next year there will be a good bull run expect-able  if you can hold till next year its a wise choice
Activity: 28
anybody tell me what is orphan block Huh?
''ORPHAN BLOCK" is an unqualified block  which is not accepted in block chain which occurs
when two miners attempts to generate new block this is natural..
Activity: 14
anybody tell me what is orphan block Huh?
I will always invest in the DV8 because, this is the future of the currency.now in the market DV8 and their demand itself will be transformed into something new.We were lucky to observe the advent of the new market...!And of course this is a fairly profitable investment.
The blockchain system that DV8 coin has can change life in the future for the better, because in this coin everything has been run by the blockchain system itself and it's more practical.one more best thing is we area living in internet world, people easily communicate  through internet.I am believe in near future, people will also make transaction with dv8 coin...
Activity: 42
Hopefully our wishes will be came true soon.
I am completely confident that the project has clearly riding for success.
The most important way is make things clear information and well explained and details plans for the project.
Activity: 56
The DV8 team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. We aim to create a open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.
Great to see that there are still plan that have a healthy approach.Locking those coins and releasing them gradually is so important and I am happy that this team is aware of that.
To understand the inherent security risks in block chain technology, it’s important to understand
the difference between public and private block chains.
This coin will sure reach top in the future as it as unique features and the value will also raise in some days..
This coin has a strong team where if any one ask any doubt the members of the team will replay to there questions immediately.. This will certainly help the growth of the coin...
I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
yes here it is  https://discord.gg/cNHQp7M
Activity: 33
I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
In DV8 private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter.
Activity: 56
if once the dumping start it wont stop so try to buy as much of coins and wait for some times to get good profit...
dv8 are long term project
In DV8 coin the network nodes conforms the previously verified transcations as well as new transcations is also known as the conscquences of protocol in DV8 COIN system
Activity: 33
Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the process and now the road map seems to be clean for growth
We need just wait some time. Developers doing their best. Community too, so let's be patient .
Activity: 26
Good also if you want to invest in altcoin, but do not be careless because not all altcoin can be profitable for you., DV8 coin is good for investing i have read and tracked the coin form long time coin progress is good and staking rewards are very good this is what investors will also be searching for to make there investments
yes investors many investors will be searching for rewards and coin progress this is what makes them to get returns for there investments this coin as both rewards and progress very good and considering price this very good time to accumulate the DV8 coins  
Pages:
Jump to: