Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SCRYPT]DV8 COIN-High ROI Pos coin upto 10000% APR - page 46. (Read 267164 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
 If you want to invest in altcoin, but do not be careless because not all altcoin can be profitable for you., DV8 coin is good for investing i have read and tracked the coin form long time coin progress is good and staking rewards are very good this is what investors will also be searching for to make there investments
Activity: 42

The dv8 coin offers a lot of technology with great features, at this moment the ideal is to buy many coins and hold.
Activity: 52
in altcoin, there are also lots of potential coins so I think investing in Altcoin is also good idea besides its cheap price than Bitcoin, fortunately also quite big and my favorite altcoin suitable for my investment use is DV8 because listing are being almost over and in coming quarters coin will be performing very good we can expect good profits   
Activity: 14
The developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the DV8 COIN and its growth ?
Activity: 98
why the price is low now what is the problem Huh
don't worries because right now the whole market is down so no worries about price and happy to say that price is recovering already.
Activity: 56
why the price is low now what is the problem Huh
I am proud and very happy because I am a part of this DeepOnion Community for this reasons:
all members and Admins working together
If you have any problem all help you. good luck to the team.
Well organized dv8 project. I believe this project has a bright future and I am happy to be part of this great project.

A very remarkable project,
i hope the team will be able to bring the project to a new level in the near future and  to witness the project's success!
Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 28
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this dv8 community i really feel proud.
It's true "dv8 the future of anonymous crypto currency".
This is just the beginning, dv8 will get even more attention! people/community working every day focused on the main goals until many people use the wallet and the other features!
According to me DV8 coin is better for investment and there is no doubt about getting good rewards in this coin. one thing i want to say is you guys must be smarter in making decisions while investing for your success.
can anyone explain what is staking ,and how much time it takes to stake a coin ?
Staking is like earning interest on the coins you hold. In POS it supports the network. Staking is the reward you receive for supporting the network by holding coins and running a node.
i believe it varies by how much LABH coins you have in your wallet. The more coins you have, the faster you'll receive a reward for staking..
can anyone explain what is staking ,and how much time it takes to stake a coin ?
I love thís project!!. This project has a very strong team. I'm sure it's soon about it learning the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! . Good luck team!.
Activity: 56
Today, I have tried withdrawing my coins in Crypto Bridge to my Windows wallet for staking.
I got the message from CB "PLEASE USE COPY BUTTON TO MAKE COPY OF ADDRESS OR MEMO ON THIS PAGE"
What's the current problems with CB?
Regularly normal maintenance?
Activity: 98
If you are inexperienced person in crypto world, I suggest you to invest and buy DV8 coin which is popular in market and you can make good profit. so i choose DV8 because it is the best POS coin.
Activity: 33
If we sell now, you will lose everything. But if you can hold, it could change our life for ever. Why don't  you give yourself a chance to turn your dream into reality.

I feel sorry for those people who dumped their beloved dv8 coins on its low, at the same time I feel lucky because I can gather more coins. Cheesy
I have a wallet on other computer, and have backed up apa.dat
I installed wallet on a new computer but can't figure out how to import apa.dat
Pages:
Jump to: