Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 8. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator

I agree with you, the number of participants is growing, it says a lot. I am also confident that this is a good indicator

Therefore, I believe that the project will be popular among the participants. The number of new users will grow! I'm sure!
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator

I agree with you, the number of participants is growing, it says a lot. I am also confident that this is a good indicator

That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers

On the one hand it's good, but on the other hand, I think it's high time that all users know when the project will start. It is very important
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
That is, you want to say that someone has information about the output of the project?

You ask me?

yes, you. Do you think that someone else on the forum can help with this issue? I think that this data is only for developers

I wanted to say something else. I wanted to say that I do not know exactly, I thought that only developers know it, but I was not sure about it, so I said so

In general, you need to know what you think. At the moment, such information is only from developers

You ask me?

You ask me?

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I think the Ufoodo project can instantly provide convenience by connecting clients, restaurants, and couriers. I hope many buy tokens and hardcap is achieved.

You ask me?
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

I do not even know how to help you, I do not have the information given. Maybe someone else will be able to tell you on the forum
When will the project be implemented in the general sphere? There is information? I can not find

What are you talking about? What is the general sphere? I do not understand what you mean

I'm talking about when the project will be released and all people will be able to access it and start using its functions?

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Does Uber inspired you to make this platform Huh
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?

Yes exactly. I buy coins projects. In this case, tokens. I'm sure that the price for them will grow and I can make money on it
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Yes to you. You advise people to invest money, but do not talk about yourself. Have you invested in projects?

Yes, I do it all the time. It was in this project that I invested a lot of my money. You can be sure

I wanted to know. Thank you. Tell me, how did you invest? Buying tokens?

Pages:
Jump to: