Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Seed-ICO] Ufoodo - on demand food delivery - page 9. (Read 1941 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?

Do you apply to me? I can not understand
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
And you yourself put your money into the project? Did they buy tokens and so on?
I need advice. Do you think it's worth investing in the project?

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

I think that it is worth investing, because the project is invistivatively attractive. Think
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
What do you mean by "non-profit"? Will you deliver for free? Shocked
What countries do you plan to work in?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Why do you doubt? Why do not you want to invest in the development of the project?

I did not say that I do not want to invest. On the contrary, I want to invest and I'm interested, I want to know the opinion of the community

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
this project has a clear objective and the idea on this project will be easy to be accepted by everyone, the project will be useful in the future, I also see the sale of coins have quite a few targets, hopefully the target is achieved and product launch
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
I do not quite understand what you mean  Huh
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Therefore, my project causes so much interest in the investment plan. And I will follow the further development of this.  Smiley
Activity: 168
I saw and enjoyed many food delivery services, and they were almost the same in terms of usability and operational experience. What exactly is revolutionary and new can this software bring?
For the first time such a service uses blockchain technology and operates in a decentralized manner.
So what? what's the difference? This does not mean that the project brings something radically new to the market of these technologies.
Why did you decide that? This is a convenient platform that provides opportunities for many. Including opportunities for business. This is a decentralized service that ensures the operation of all nodes of the system.
Well, I'm talking about the fact that this is a single platform that combines drivers and couriers, cafe restaurants and various institutions and end-users. Everyone uses this product in the same way only in different directions.
In this regard, yes, a really interesting implementation. It is not just an agent of various establishments with links to contacts, but a really useful and convenient service for everyone. I agree. in this regard, this is really cool.
And besides, huge advantages in terms of payment. You can pay not only with crypto-currencies, but Fiat is also supported, and so on. It is very convenient.
Yes, I agree with that. You can confidently say. that this is a huge plus of this service.
Activity: 210
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
Ok. I’m really interested in this project, so I will look for more information.
Activity: 210
I think decentralization will become an indispensable condition of every project on the modern market. Devs chose a right development vector. Especially, the project is connected with food
I agree with you. It is no need to say why food delivery services are in demand all over the world. But why is this system is better than other delivery apps? What else they can offer to users?
Most of all it is a new look for public catering. This platform offers open communication for customers, restaurants and couriers without middlemen. This feature gives a new development stage for many companies. It could resolve problems with high delivery fees for restaurants or bad conditions for couriers.
It is very great. How exactly they will provide this idea?
Thanks to this system a global decentralized growth can be enabled. This system is based on blockchain technologies and creates an open community that will make decisions and get profits. For more technical details you should look at the white paper.
Pages:
Jump to: