Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 69. (Read 184103 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2014, 04:02:16 PM
I seem to be staking just fine with 1.0.5 ... with one of the larger wallets Smiley

Have you actually gotten a reward? Or is it just showing you that it is staking?
legendary
October 11, 2014, 04:01:46 PM
So I'm back up to running version 5. The BIG question is: Do I keep it locked? Or can I stake with it right now?
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
October 11, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
I seem to be staking just fine with 1.0.5 ... with one of the larger wallets Smiley
legendary
October 11, 2014, 04:00:01 PM
So what do we need to do, actually? Run version 5 but keep it locked until further notice?

Yes, this is a shitshow, but I just pulled some strings with bittrex, and if everyone with 1.0.5 doesn't lock their wallet then they could end up on the wrong chain and we are at risk of being delisted.

A few questions and a suggestion:
Is it OK to stake with version 4, until the counter runs out?
At that point, do we just switch back to version 5 and start staking again?

You might want to contact this exchange about listing seed: https://btc-market.org/ They are relatively new but fairly willing to list quickly. I'd ask myself but you probably need to work with him directly so it can be as painless as possible for him. Best time to list might be around the time the counter runs out and everything is running well with version 5.

Hopefully all goes well with BitTrex, but it doesn't hurt to have some other exchanges on board.

Alright. Here's the situation. People are staking into a new fork with the new wallets. The new wallets fork into this chain. I know it's a shitshow guys, but I think our only choice is to roll with it and get everyone updated to 1.0.5 asap. Once everyone's updated, then the 1.0.5's can stake.

I don't honestly know why 1.0.4's aren't accepting 1.0.5 blocks. But they're not. With 'trex updating to 1.0.5 now, there's just no choice. We have to go with it. I know I've been knee-jerking into trying to fix everything, but the fact is 1.0.5 has gone off on it's own fork, and we either all need to join up on it, or that's pretty much it.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 11, 2014, 03:57:48 PM
Well i am holding a fair bit of weight on the network and wont be able to get to move from v4 to v5 until tuesday.  So am i right to assume that I will be fucked for staking until I get home?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 11, 2014, 03:56:42 PM
Yes, this is a shitshow, but I just pulled some strings with bittrex, and if everyone with 1.0.5 doesn't lock their wallet then they could end up on the wrong chain and we are at risk of being delisted.

You might want to contact this exchange about listing seed: https://btc-market.org/ They are relatively new but fairly willing to list quickly. I'd ask myself but you probably need to work with him directly so it can be as painless as possible for him. Best time to list might be around the time the counter runs out and everything is running well with version 5.

Hopefully all goes well with BitTrex, but it doesn't hurt to have some other exchanges on board.

Alright. Here's the situation. People are staking into a new fork with the new wallets. The new wallets fork into this chain. I know it's a shitshow guys, but I think our only choice is to roll with it and get everyone updated to 1.0.5 asap. Once everyone's updated, then the 1.0.5's can stake.

I don't honestly know why 1.0.4's aren't accepting 1.0.5 blocks. But they're not. With 'trex updating to 1.0.5 now, there's just no choice. We have to go with it. I know I've been knee-jerking into trying to fix everything, but the fact is 1.0.5 has gone off on it's own fork, and we either all need to join up on it, or that's pretty much it.
legendary
October 11, 2014, 03:54:08 PM
I'm only on block 11285

22:51:47

{
"blocks" : 11286,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 494.53087693,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00011772,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 0,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 8338.06127512,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 404,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 404
},
"stakeinterest" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

Am I at the right chain?
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
October 11, 2014, 03:52:22 PM
22:51:47

{
"blocks" : 11286,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 494.53087693,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00011772,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 0,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 8338.06127512,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 404,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 404
},
"stakeinterest" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

Am I at the right chain?
legendary
October 11, 2014, 03:50:48 PM

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 11, 2014, 03:48:54 PM
How long before we use Version 5?
Activity: 518
October 11, 2014, 03:45:40 PM
i have 27 seeds new wallet and stakes 0.06 disable wallet or not you say i will lock ? my wallet
Activity: 490
0_0
October 11, 2014, 03:42:01 PM
is anyone staking successfully with the new wallets?

If they're not, I just have to ask that you lock your wallets or use the 1.0.4's for now. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I wont be updating the code again. There's been too much trouble already. If people want them, I can post 1.0.4's in the meantime, but you'll have to change back over to 1.0.5 before the countdown ends.

It looks like generated blocks with them aren't being accepted though, and they're trying to fork off.

If everyone could lock their 1.0.5 wallets, or set their reservebalance for more coins than they have, or revert to the 1.0.4 wallets until later on, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry about this.

actually mine started staking about one hour ago, that's why it shows weight 1.
also, now it says expected time to get a reward 6 days
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
October 11, 2014, 03:41:41 PM
locked mine.
now for how long?
October 11, 2014, 03:41:14 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/21yccfxu0njdxid/seedcoin-qt.zip?dl=0

This is the link to the 1.0.4 version you can use in the meantime.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 03:41:00 PM
Guys, just do yourselves a favor and click where I show you in the picture (but don't click the picture).  Grin
It will really help you clean the garbage.

+1

I generally like it when the ANN threads stick to updates and support for those who choose to use the coin. We've already made our decision and that's why we're here. As others have said, those who don't like or believe in this coin aren't being forced to be here. And those of us who do like this coin aren't going to respond too well to even the best efforts to save us from ourselves Wink

I've made epic investment mistakes before. This could be another one. But that's something I'm willing to live with. I appreciate the concern, but I don't need to be repeatedly warned of the dangers of losing my investment. I get that. I'm still in. I ignore everyone who has nothing to add to this thread but FUD.

The technical support here has been phenomenal. My wallet is back up and synced and staking... and if network weight is any indicator, so are lots of other wallets Smiley

Well in that case, isn't it wonderful that you have the option that bitkokos just so graphically gave to you?

I have explained already several time why I wont miss this show for all the tea in China... It's actually getting better and better by the minute... or maybe by the second.

Please don't feel bad and ignore away if you must.
October 11, 2014, 03:38:10 PM
legendary
October 11, 2014, 03:37:49 PM
If everyone could lock their 1.0.5 wallets, or set their reservebalance for more coins than they have, or revert to the 1.0.4 wallets until later on, I'd really appreciate it. Sorry about this.

OK, I'm back on version 4. I'd like to keep staking (or trying to). Fortunately I hadn't deleted the version 4 wallet yet.

I found the countdown, btw. Sorry I missed it before.

So, when the countdown expires, do I just switch back over to version 5?
legendary
Activity: 927
October 11, 2014, 03:37:29 PM
is anyone staking successfully with the new wallets?

If they're not, I just have to ask that you lock your wallets or use the 1.0.4's for now. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I wont be updating the code again. There's been too much trouble already. If people want them, I can post 1.0.4's in the meantime, but you'll have to change back over to 1.0.5 before the countdown ends.

It looks like generated blocks with them aren't being accepted though, and they're trying to fork off.

for real??? I JUST finished updating to v1.0.5.0
legendary
Activity: 927
October 11, 2014, 03:32:17 PM
Guys, just do yourselves a favor and click where I show you in the picture (but don't click the picture).  Grin
It will really help you clean the garbage.

lol
Pages:
Jump to: