Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 65. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 11, 2014, 11:29:32 PM
I staked a couple hours ago and they have just confirmed. Since the new wallet is set to be active soon can I stay on version 4 or is this a mandatory update?

MY understanding was that the v4 wallet was on a forked blockchain, and that everyone was supposed to get v5?

is that correct?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 11, 2014, 11:28:13 PM
Countdown site has 1.32 minutes till update kicks in
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 11, 2014, 11:26:59 PM
I staked a couple hours ago and they have just confirmed. Since the new wallet is set to be active soon can I stay on version 4 or is this a mandatory update?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
October 11, 2014, 11:23:59 PM
So I couldn't tell from the posts, is it now safe to stake with greater than 1 coin? i'm seeing a lot of stakes go through with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#. Are they on the correct blockchain now?

I tried the getblock command cryptzo posted earlier and it checked out so I should be synced, and i'm on the same block count as cryptoid.

I've been staking on v. 5 for several hours and it seems to be working fine. My rewards may be a bit on the low side but they seem reasonably close to what I would expect.

You could also wait another 36 minutes. The fix goes into effect at that time.
legendary
October 11, 2014, 11:22:19 PM
i made backup wallet.dat still no coins before i did all that so yeah

Has your wallet completely synced yet?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 11, 2014, 11:15:23 PM
is anyone else having a problem with the download for 1.5.0 update wallet that says when you open after download it is telling me
Error loading blkindex.dat then i click ok then it closes if anyone knows what to do to fix please get back to me thanks

Do you know how to find your %appadata% / roaming folder?

how do i do this ?
please get back to me thanks

First Back up your wallet

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 2- click on the roaming folder that pops up
step 3- click on the seedcoin folder that is inside the roaming folder
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

then make sure u are on the same block as the block explorer
here is a link
http://www.argakiig.us/blockchain/seed/index.php
so this will work for windows 7 then right

yes
thanks alot for help but you made me loose all my coins not kool thanks for nothing

What he told you was correct, you keep your wallet.dat, that is the file that basically contains your coins, and that you should always keep multiple back-ups for.

i made backup wallet.dat still no coins before i did all that so yeah
legendary
Activity: 964
October 11, 2014, 11:14:19 PM
is anyone else having a problem with the download for 1.5.0 update wallet that says when you open after download it is telling me
Error loading blkindex.dat then i click ok then it closes if anyone knows what to do to fix please get back to me thanks

how do i do this ?

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser
step 4- delete everything in the seedcoin folder except the wallet.dat file. close everything
step 5- open wallet and wait a while, it will pause and start syncing a couple of times but it will get there

here is a link

yes
thanks alot for help but you made me loose all my coins not kool thanks for nothing

well either you deleted your wallet.dat file and its in your recycle bin. or you were on the wrong fork.
October 11, 2014, 11:13:52 PM

how do i do this ?

step 1- Go to your search bar on your pc and type in  %appdata%. this is on your pc, not your browser

here is a link

yes

What he told you was correct, you keep your wallet.dat, that is the file that basically contains your coins, and that you should always keep multiple back-ups for.

If you did delete it, then go back and restore it from your recycle bin.
October 11, 2014, 11:11:09 PM

how do i do this ?

here is a link

yes
October 11, 2014, 11:10:31 PM
So I couldn't tell from the posts, is it now safe to stake with greater than 1 coin? i'm seeing a lot of stakes go through with https://chainz.cryptoid.info/seed/#. Are they on the correct blockchain now?

I tried the getblock command cryptzo posted earlier and it checked out so I should be synced, and i'm on the same block count as cryptoid.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Former SuchPool Admin
October 11, 2014, 10:29:56 PM
resyncing will end up at same block than suchpool, bittrex, and now minerpools
legendary
Activity: 927
October 11, 2014, 10:29:20 PM
so now that things are somewhat on track, what are current estimations for final coin count?
legendary
October 11, 2014, 10:14:19 PM
Hey missocialnetwork, great to see you here Smiley

You got good instructions for syncing your wallet. Hope it works well for you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 11, 2014, 10:06:02 PM

how do i do this ?

here is a link

yes
October 11, 2014, 10:02:39 PM
Dev,

Is it ok for me to start staking my 3.Huh seeds? or if I wait 3+ hours for the update will I stake 2x269%  instead of 269% my next stake? My coins are mature for staking and I want to unlock if I am just wasting time?
October 11, 2014, 09:59:54 PM

how do i do this ?

here is a link
October 11, 2014, 09:49:32 PM

how do i do this ?

here is a link
October 11, 2014, 09:44:57 PM

how do i do this ?
Activity: 101
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
October 11, 2014, 09:44:25 PM
Looks like Bittrex is up again.
October 11, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

I am synced with this block explorer, this is also the block explorer the DEV said was on the right fork earlier...
Pages:
Jump to: