Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map - page 101. (Read 184103 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 04:06:23 PM
Ok so I have a question... is this normal, I have coins that where transfered in a few hours less than 24 hours ago, previously to that I was staking but since I transfered them back in as whole coins my wallet says I'm constantly staking??

nothing is going on with my wallet right? bit on edge after the whole wallet security fiasco!! (and help massively appreciated guys! noob here!)

take a look....

http://www.skisandsnow.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/seed2.jpg
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 09, 2014, 04:05:55 PM
Quote from: Bl4ckw00d link=topic=795954.msg9144866#msg91448maturedate=1412883598
Question..

I staked seed last night, I had sent it over in portions so lets say I had 4x.5 holdings.  They all staked inside the same few hours.  Now my wallet is showing my coins as not being mature enough to stake.  Is that normal?  After staking to they need to mature again for another 24hrs? If that is the case, wont that slow down the growth rate coming up?

If I am incorrect please let me know, I am sure alot of you would have more insight as to how this works then myself.  Any info would be great.

Thanks

That is normal, the maturity period is 24 hours. they will be mature in time to stake with growth, but you should consider locking your wallet until growth starts so you dont stake right before it starts and your 24 hours is reset.

but wont that effect the weight or what ever if you lock your wallet as you'll stop staking?

Your weight and age continues to accumulate when locked
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
October 09, 2014, 04:05:21 PM
I was going to cashout from suchpool and they just disabled cashouts.
0_0
October 09, 2014, 03:55:44 PM
if 10 seeds are sold on bittrex right now, price drops to 0.00011010

People are pulling their buy orders as it is too close to buy and have them mature at start of growth period. to be expected.

that would have been to sell orders and not to buy orders.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 09, 2014, 03:51:43 PM
Quote from: Bl4ckw00d link=topic=795954.msg9144866#msg91448maturedate=1412883598
Question..

I staked seed last night, I had sent it over in portions so lets say I had 4x.5 holdings.  They all staked inside the same few hours.  Now my wallet is showing my coins as not being mature enough to stake.  Is that normal?  After staking to they need to mature again for another 24hrs? If that is the case, wont that slow down the growth rate coming up?

If I am incorrect please let me know, I am sure alot of you would have more insight as to how this works then myself.  Any info would be great.

Thanks

That is normal, the maturity period is 24 hours. they will be mature in time to stake with growth, but you should consider locking your wallet until growth starts so you dont stake right before it starts and your 24 hours is reset.

but wont that effect the weight or what ever if you lock your wallet as you'll stop staking?
Activity: 126
October 09, 2014, 03:49:01 PM
Question..

Thanks

Activity: 168
October 09, 2014, 03:43:16 PM

People are pulling their buy orders as it is too close to buy and have them mature at start of growth period. to be expected.
Activity: 616
October 09, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

Too bad for the seller imo. Buy orders would stack up again. Price from now to end of growth is irrelevant. Pure speculation, no one know what supply will be. Smiley

Edit: Looks like hashrate going up, nice!!
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
October 09, 2014, 03:39:58 PM
Question..

Thanks
0_0
October 09, 2014, 03:31:16 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 09, 2014, 03:26:14 PM
Thanks cryptzo
Activity: 140
October 09, 2014, 03:06:55 PM
On the subject of innovation, what's next for this coin? Anything other than the 16% interest rate to make us hold onto the coin?

I'm going to be posting a tentative roadmap in a few days. I'll link my post earlier on this for your convenience.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9133419

Activity: 434
October 09, 2014, 03:00:33 PM
On the subject of innovation, what's next for this coin? Anything other than the 16% interest rate to make us hold onto the coin?
Activity: 310
October 09, 2014, 02:52:16 PM
Actually, you want the coins in smart and strong hands.
If you say so... I would be hesitant to buy into a coin where a few guys have all the coins as if ONE decides to cash out the price will get hammered hard...  

Except that smart people don't cash out all at once. In fact, smart people never cash out.

They take a very strong position in a coin then only trade with a small fraction of it. They are smart, so they have BTC laying around too. They use the BTC to support the price when it goes down, buying cheap coins. They sell their trading coins (a small part of their total) on spikes, understandably, and re-buy lower. All told it stabilizes the coin value and increases their holdings.

Long term trends are determined by the quality of the dev, not what big holders do. If you think a dev is good, buy the coin early and hold. No games or trading are needed. The only trick is in identifying good devs.

This is altcoins so quality devs really don't mean anything. If there is a chance to make a profit, people will buy and dump as much as they can. Look at ANN threads full of promises and goals that people buy into and just get the surge.

Real coins that have something innovative just die out and people get bored so price eventually drops. Sad but if people invested in coins like they would a company and hold, there would be a better return rate on the good coins. What is the lifespan of a coin now in the altworld? 6 months?
October 09, 2014, 02:49:18 PM
If you say so... I would be hesitant to buy into a coin where a few guys have all the coins as if ONE decides to cash out the price will get hammered hard...  

Except that smart people don't cash out all at once. In fact, smart people never cash out.

They take a very strong position in a coin then only trade with a small fraction of it. They are smart, so they have BTC laying around too. They use the BTC to support the price when it goes down, buying cheap coins. They sell their trading coins (a small part of their total) on spikes, understandably, and re-buy lower. All told it stabilizes the coin value and increases their holdings.

Long term trends are determined by the quality of the dev, not what big holders do. If you think a dev is good, buy the coin early and hold. No games or trading are needed. The only trick is in identifying good devs.

"Who do you listen to?"

I'm listening to this guy ^

I honestly hope you guys are right
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 09, 2014, 02:49:08 PM
So why does it say check out pinkcoin in the OP?

Cryptzo approached us about building his ICO system and managing the ICO for him. We put Cryptzo through the ringer to make sure he was both reliable, and capable of handling this venture before we accepted.

As tx42 mentioned, it is all about finding and supporting the right devs. The Pinkcoin team went out on a limb here putting a lot of faith in Cryptzo, and we do not have a single regret.
October 09, 2014, 02:48:26 PM
I'm a little unclear as to what the point of a strategic approach to moving coins around is.. can someone explain why I would move my coins around during the %269 staking period. Thanks in advance!

to make my coins more valuable is the only reason I see Tongue  There was talk about moving them before the growth period, but I doubt you have 24 hours for coins to mature so I wouldnt
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 09, 2014, 02:46:50 PM

"Who do you listen to?"

I'm listening to this guy ^
Activity: 540
October 09, 2014, 02:46:17 PM
So why does it say check out pinkcoin in the OP?
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
October 09, 2014, 02:36:43 PM
I'm a little unclear as to what the point of a strategic approach to moving coins around is.. can someone explain why I would move my coins around during the %269 staking period. Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: