Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 21. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
I'm so sorry I was not accepted. I now invest in other projects.
Activity: 968
Merit: 250
KYC forms will go live on March 19th, 2018 at 06:00 (UTC) and close on March 21st, 2018 at 06:00 (UTC). Please do not feel rushed as this is not a first-come-first-serve type of event. As long as you submit your KYC information in the aforementioned timeframe, you are fine!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
would have been a great investment in alt season or at least without all those scam dramas, but here we are, when it comes to the ground and really look into it with logical analyzing, cannot say this is a solid project
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I think this is a big and potential project in the near future. Seele is the result of a network that forms a mixed and diverse ecosystem. And the blockchain 4.0 project will have faster confirmation, consensus and faster transactions. The project will continue to provide an ecosystem of architecture, technology, applications and resources to all users around the world to develop a faster and more efficient information and collaboration platform.
Activity: 210
The pace is too fast. The third generation block chain has not been finished, and the fourth generation block chain Seele has come out. How do you look at it

Isn't that obvious enough or do we need blockchain 5.0?
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
- Total token supply : 1 billion

- Maximum token amount for sale (private & public) : 48.25%

- Hard cap : 30000 ETH

- Public sale : 5000 ETH

- Whitelist cap : 5000 applicants

- Token ratio : 1ETH = 12500 Seele Tokens

- Public token sale format  :

The sale will tentatively consist of three rounds and WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY upon Seele’s successful raising of 5000 ETH. Otherwise, we will progress through the three rounds of fundraising as detailed below.

Round 1: Each qualified individual will be allowed to contribute anywhere from 0.1 ETH to 1 ETH.
Round 2: Each qualified individual, on top of the funds he contributed in Round 1, will be allowed to invest anywhere from 0.1ETH to 2 ETH.
Round 3: Each qualified individual will be allowed to invest as much as they wish, but the min. contribution will be 0.1 ETH.

More information regarding the length of time for each round will be posted in our announcement channel shortly.

- Lock-up period : No lock-up period for public-sale tokens. They will be released shortly prior to Seele’s listing on an official exchange. The listing will occur after all sales-related logistics are dealt with.
What was the bonus on the private sale? The bonus is locked or not? I'm afraid the price will plummet when the token is on the  exchange.
Activity: 168
The pace is too fast. The third generation block chain has not been finished, and the fourth generation block chain Seele has come out. How do you look at it
Activity: 294
SEMUX
team Seele denied to many people who have applied for white list. I belong to a group of 18 people.. And only 2 people were able to get to the ICO. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I think it's a very nice project. my whitelist friend joined me. I hope he succeeds. my application was rejected. I want to buy it after I get into the stock market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
I answered all the questions correctly. There must be a mistake . I was expecting this project to take a long time.
Do not worry, in addition to them there are dozens of projects that can be perfectly earned.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I answered all the questions correctly. There must be a mistake . I was expecting this project to take a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Although I did everything right, I was not accepted as a whitelist. As far as I follow in the social media, many people are not accepted.
I'm not accepted too, but I don't care about it, bcoz I didn't want to invest in this scam..

One more... Huh
I'm pretty sure I answered everything accordingly!
The thing is I'm seeing a lot of people being accepted! Why didn't I?? I really needed some explanation!!

Despite all of the SCAM accusations I still believe that Seele could be an awesome project, and a good multiplier for my money!
I'm willing to bet something when it gets to the exchanges!
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
I'm not accepted too, but I don't care about it, bcoz I didn't want to invest in this scam..
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Although I did everything right, I was not accepted as a whitelist. As far as I follow in the social media, many people are not accepted.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
'or they indeed neglect the communication with investors.'
I've been watching them already for a long time and will choose this your option )

wouldn't make them any more trustworthy
'or they indeed neglect the communication with investors.'
I've been watching them already for a long time and will choose this your option )
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
I also noticed this problem. It is because of this reason that I changed my mind to invest in ICo. The team did not inspire confidence.
Yes, i think i will pass by it too) I don't trust them. And this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.

absolutely true. i don´t think the team made a very good job in gaining some trust and especially not in the thread over here

Might either be that they are still very busy with preparing for the token sale or they indeed neglect the communication with investors. Or maybe they are confident that they get fully funded anyway.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
I also noticed this problem. It is because of this reason that I changed my mind to invest in ICo. The team did not inspire confidence.
Yes, i think i will pass by it too) I don't trust them. And this thread looks like a joke and not like some serious project's thread.

absolutely true. i don´t think the team made a very good job in gaining some trust and especially not in the thread over here
Pages:
Jump to: