Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Seele is exploring the new peak of blockchain 4.0! - page 22. (Read 14117 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
After the Most Demanding Whitelist Registration Process, Seele Officially Enters Rigorous Reviewing & Grading Mode
https://medium.com/seeletech/after-the-strictest-whitelisting-seele-officially-enters-the-rigorous-reviewing-grading-step-528c61b9a527
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
- Total token supply : 1 billion

- Maximum token amount for sale (private & public) : 48.25%

- Hard cap : 30000 ETH

- Public sale : 5000 ETH

- Whitelist cap : 5000 applicants

- Token ratio : 1ETH = 12500 Seele Tokens

- Public token sale format  :

The sale will tentatively consist of three rounds and WILL CEASE IMMEDIATELY upon Seele’s successful raising of 5000 ETH. Otherwise, we will progress through the three rounds of fundraising as detailed below.

Round 1: Each qualified individual will be allowed to contribute anywhere from 0.1 ETH to 1 ETH.
Round 2: Each qualified individual, on top of the funds he contributed in Round 1, will be allowed to invest anywhere from 0.1ETH to 2 ETH.
Round 3: Each qualified individual will be allowed to invest as much as they wish, but the min. contribution will be 0.1 ETH.

More information regarding the length of time for each round will be posted in our announcement channel shortly.

- Lock-up period : No lock-up period for public-sale tokens. They will be released shortly prior to Seele’s listing on an official exchange. The listing will occur after all sales-related logistics are dealt with.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
I also noticed this problem. It is because of this reason that I changed my mind to invest in ICo. The team did not inspire confidence.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
BTW why i don't see any seele admins activity here? in telegram they are not too active too... they don't like their community?) but there are not community is asking money, and vice versa. so, dear seele admins, if you reading this, let start to respect your investors and community members and start to answer their questions here. of corse if you are not just a couple of school-boys which want to scam people )
So funny phishing got today with .pw domen and almost completed token sale in it) is anybody was scammed by them today? Or we are all smart here?)
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Disappointingly, Seele used Google Form to collect whitelist data, and due to the large volume of visits, 99% of users failed to see the registration interface. Finally, the community Voices of discontent.
'You just need to control your own greed before investing.'
Yeah, it is definitely right point  Grin
Activity: 404
I rather go with ocean protocol or NEX
Both are very interesting for me too.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Nice to see this is a brand new revolutionary idea linked to Blockchain. We see too many copied-pasted projects nowadays. Fresh air is needed.

well but this actually seems a little bit overambitious
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool

yes you have to be very careful these days in the crypto world. you can get scamed in a second
Yes definitely, we have to be extra careful in terms of trusting somebody in this crypto world.  As long as their is transparency existence and everything is accessible and readily available like its whitepaper properly explained, fair bounties offers, roadmap to show plans and direction of the project and the brain of the project which is the team developers.  And i think Seele project have eveything -  a platform that provides high efficient collaborations between individuals and organizations. 

You misunderstood what the previous poster meant. He didn't talk about the project trying to scam anyone. He talked about some person claiming to be from the Seele team in order to scam others. Nothing to do with Seele itself.
Activity: 258
I rather go with ocean protocol or NEX
Activity: 404
As for me, I decided that I will not invest, even if I will get in their whitelist. I don't believe and don't want to be scammed.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Someone impersonate Seele officials to make a fraud. When we talk, we must make sure that the official official is talking to themselves through the username. Cool

yes you have to be very careful these days in the crypto world. you can get scamed in a second
Yes definitely, we have to be extra careful in terms of trusting somebody in this crypto world.  As long as their is transparency existence and everything is accessible and readily available like its whitepaper properly explained, fair bounties offers, roadmap to show plans and direction of the project and the brain of the project which is the team developers.  And i think Seele project have eveything -  a platform that provides high efficient collaborations between individuals and organizations. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
How long we need to wait for response after applying to whitelist? Be carefull in Telegram, there are a lot of scammers
https://twitter.com/SeeleTech/status/970983951719219200

That's the Noob version lol
Scammer was part of admins on official seele telegram group. Some balina shilled poolers got scammed while jumping the queue by telegram admin of official Seele community.You just need to control your own greed before investing.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1

Activity: 406
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
With such a list of questions from whitelist not each investor will have possibility to give money to project. What a strange idea..
Yep, I don't like this idea too. And all what I have seen on their website/wp is only words and pictures...I'm confused a bit. We need at a least MVP now to be sure that the is not just another one scam.

Cheesy  they're trying to force people to educate themselves about what they're investing in and this is a bad thing??  I admit, it's def a different idea, and I'm sure the answers are probably posted somewhere so that people can copy and submit them, but this isn't a bad thing.

That's one of the problems with the crypto world -- super low accountability.  People do next to NO research on a coin and then invest a LARGE amount of their portfolio solely at the discretion of a person they only know through Youtube.  When the investment blows up in their face, they don't want to take any of the blame themselves, they just want to place it everywhere else.

Seele is a main chain project advertised as block chain 4. The core team is mainly Chinese scientists, and the core concepts are "neural network consensus algorithm", "heterogeneous forest network" and "value exchange protocol". Grin

that sounds so freaky it has to bee good Wink Cheesy

Yep come up with crap jargon that noobs will not be able to realize that it's a scam then it is a good scam.
PS: Not saying that I don't buy good scams. Wink

Doesn´t mean you can´t make some profits with it. Although i would be preferring some high level tech

Good scam and artificial congestion of buying via whitelist crap so it could do 10X if they address phishing scam before ICO. 
Activity: 406
Seele project white list registration is more troublesome, the need for KYC in addition to the conventional project, including TELE account, FB account, TWITTER account. Make sure that your conditions are all satisfied. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: