Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 11. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
The price is still dropping... is still the dev address staking ? And anyway until we go to major exchanges we cannot hope in price increase.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello guys,
I think i have a problem with stacking. I sent 155 sigil coin to my all-24h/7d opened wallet 8 days ago. Now it is 1440 coin days. But I don't get any stacks by now. Is it OK or i did some mistake? Thank you for you help.
https://imgur.com/a/Hoygx

You're fine. The difficulty of staking is high currently. I have 2500 coins and staking weight of over 16000 coin days, yet it has been several days since I received my last pos reward. So unfortunately it might take several weeks before you receive your first pos block - unless you get lucky.
Activity: 34
Support, SGL to the moon!
Activity: 15
Hello guys,
I think i have a problem with stacking. I sent 155 sigil coin to my all-24h/7d opened wallet 8 days ago. Now it is 1440 coin days. But I don't get any stacks by now. Is it OK or i did some mistake? Thank you for you help.
https://imgur.com/a/Hoygx
Activity: 86
to the moon.
with 0% fee, and trans so fast. Sigil team and holder will to the moon.
Activity: 84
It is a pity for a project that I have put trust in it
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
The premine was 2.5 million — 500,000 was given out as bounties to people like you. That 500,000 is now being staked by all sorts of people, and there seems to be no issue there. There likewise is no issue with a minority portion of the premine being staked when that money goes to support development and other Sigil expenses.

Well, that's why I only included 2 million SGL in the pre mine figures I posted above. There is no issue to whom? You? The community? When it's the top post on your Reddit, it DOES seem to be an issue. When it drives one of your developers away, it DOES seem to be an issue. Is 2 million SGL not enough? 50% of the total supply, and will be 25% of the total supply come the end of 2018? I've never heard of devs staking a pre mine, it's absurd. Is the initial pre mine not enough? Why not just have a bigger pre mine?

Plus, you didn't reply; is 1.1 million Sigil a minority portion of a 2.0 million pre mine? It seems to me, that 1.1 million is more then 50% of the pre mine, which would make it a majority portion. Correct me if I'm wrong?

You can shove this under the rug, and it'll just keep stinking. Be upfront, announce in the ANN your plans to stake, announce the exact figures in which you're staking, and show the addresses. At least then, people know what's going on and can make a decision for themselves.
Activity: 84
Why don't you use the Ethereum wallet?
Activity: 2

Does the project continue? or died; /
Activity: 16
500,000 was given out as bounties to people like you.

How can you disrespect people so much?
Anyways...
Your greed killed this project.
Stay alone with your worthless huge premine.
Even millions of staked nothing = nothing.
R.I.P. project.
The premine was 2.5 million — 500,000 was given out as bounties to people like you. That 500,000 is now being staked by all sorts of people, and there seems to be no issue there. There likewise is no issue with a minority portion of the premine being staked when that money goes to support development and other Sigil expenses.
A minority portion of the premine is being staked to give the dev team a continual source of income that helps pay for both current and future expenses. We would not be able to professionally build and deliver Sigil Go, hire a developer to overhaul the wallet, hire a community manager, make great commercials, and do wonderful press releases without staking. Many incredibly successful projects, like Zcash and Dash, have found that a continual source of income is the secret to reaching a billion+ market cap. We use our staking rewards to further Sigil so that it also stands a chance of joining those ranks.

By minority portion, he means approximately 1.1 million SGL of the 2 million SGL pre mine. The only dev who wasn't staking, left, and the staking issue was one of the reasons for his departure because the dev didn't think it was right to stake the pre mine. But Ty doesn't care. If he did, (and still WANTED to stake) he'd be upfront, bring figures forward (which dev wallets are staking) make an OFFICIAL announcement on staking (timeframe, wallets staking, percentage of all PoS blocks being taken by devs, include in the ANN main page that PoS will be mainly used for dev funding etc...) Ty insists on saying a "minority portion" which is a flat out lie dodges any questions of timeframes, and threatens to ban anyone who criticizes his methods in the Slack. Great job. 
A minority portion of the premine is being staked to give the dev team a continual source of income that helps pay for both current and future expenses. We would not be able to professionally build and deliver Sigil Go, hire a developer to overhaul the wallet, hire a community manager, make great commercials, and do wonderful press releases without staking. Many incredibly successful projects, like Zcash and Dash, have found that a continual source of income is the secret to reaching a billion+ market cap. We use our staking rewards to further Sigil so that it also stands a chance of joining those ranks.
Activity: 1
As we've said multiple times, we've restructured out team this week with new hires and employees. I've taken on a more front-facing roll, which is why you've seen more of me this week posting on the forums. Andy, our new community manager, will slowly be filling this roll that I'm filling now, so you should see me phase out a little more on the public side of things. It does NOT mean that I'm leaving, it just means that I now have more time to focus on the business side of things with Sigil and Sigil Go rather than posting in the Bitcointalk, Slack, and subreddit.

You really need to comment on the Dev staking.  I've been mining for a few weeks now and I'm getting ready to abandon this coin if someone doesn't address this.
Activity: 68
my wallet crash on windows 7 64bit, do you have wallet 64bit sir. tq
As we've said multiple times, we've restructured out team this week with new hires and employees. I've taken on a more front-facing roll, which is why you've seen more of me this week posting on the forums. Andy, our new community manager, will slowly be filling this roll that I'm filling now, so you should see me phase out a little more on the public side of things. It does NOT mean that I'm leaving, it just means that I now have more time to focus on the business side of things with Sigil and Sigil Go rather than posting in the Bitcointalk, Slack, and subreddit.
Activity: 8
Dev..
Do not want to add a coin to www.crypto-bridge.org?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
For quite some time I have not seen the appearance of Dev.
Is SGL terminated?
I just wish the devs would be forthcoming about staking the pre mine. Like look, two devs took the initiative to stop staking; why won't Ty and the others follow suit? https://gyazo.com/dd7397fb4da90a0c11e17dca1dafb809
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Looks like the team started to communicate at a larger scale.
The price and the volume are suddenly much higher those last 2-3 days.
SGL is still in my top microcaps ranking!
Pages:
Jump to: