Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 19. (Read 42078 times)

legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
100% Ripoff from Trezarcoin only the MaxSupply and Coins per Block are changed?

Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
are the developers here?

One is on Slack chat right now, and they seem to visit this place once a day or so.

@Sigil-Developer
Do you visit reddit often? I think some kind of update posted in multiple places, and perhaps on your website or blog, would be a good idea. Some of them are wondering how to make Sigil more successful.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sigilplatform/comments/7tcvos/how_to_get_more_people_into_sigil/

Even if it's just to say that you guys are programming and don't expect much of a marketing push until Sigil Go, or if you guys have something else to say. I do agree that having a bigger presence on Reddit and discord might help us. But I saw in Slack that you guys wanted to focus on fixing the coin issues first, so any answer works, but some kind of update might help those guys over there and here.

Sorry, I do look at Reddit a bit, I'll work on posting there more. I'll write an answer to the post you mentioned.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
are the developers here?

One is on Slack chat right now, and they seem to visit this place once a day or so.

@Sigil-Developer
Do you visit reddit often? I think some kind of update posted in multiple places, and perhaps on your website or blog, would be a good idea. Some of them are wondering how to make Sigil more successful.
https://www.reddit.com/r/sigilplatform/comments/7tcvos/how_to_get_more_people_into_sigil/

Even if it's just to say that you guys are programming and don't expect much of a marketing push until Sigil Go, or if you guys have something else to say. I do agree that having a bigger presence on Reddit and discord might help us. But I saw in Slack that you guys wanted to focus on fixing the coin issues first, so any answer works, but some kind of update might help those guys over there and here.
Activity: 7
I must have the worst POS luck, I've not had a POS reward yet.

250 coins:
Staking enabled for 60 inputs weighing 1270 coin days
Inputs: 51 min. age, 9 avg age, 0 max. age

Im up to 1771 coin days still no POS reward
Activity: 22

The purse writes steakings are suspended, what should I do?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
hi! which pool is functional at this time?
Activity: 404
Why did not I get Airdrop this week?
Activity: 154
how do I restore my wallet back up

Rename your backup file to wallet.dat
And overwite it in your SGL wallet folder, the default is in the Roaming folder
Activity: 4
how do I restore my wallet back up
sigil wallet not open problem?
I have no problems with him. Yes, it sometimes flies out, but the purse and pos work

I tried to load my wallet, I'm trying to load a backup but I do not know how to upload a .dat extension
Activity: 8
I have no problems with him. Yes, it sometimes flies out, but the purse and pos work
Activity: 2
are the developers here?
neopool.xyz vanished and walked off with our SGL's....

Nah, the daemon's just down at the moment from what I can tell
Anyway situation looks very sad especially if in same time all wallets synchronically crashing and staking need to start from begin.   

Nah, staking doesn't need to restart at all, it just continues where it left off.
Activity: 67

site back on!
Activity: 16

Anyway situation looks very sad especially if in same time all wallets synchronically crashing and staking need to start from begin.   

Activity: 8
and again the problem, neopool is down too now.

edit:
again the same, pool down  Embarrassed, this time I found out that my local wallet for staking (on win7) crashed itself without any error too.

I think I may have found something in this last crash, will see what I can do.
Pages:
Jump to: