Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 21. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
something is wrong with the official pool again. i havent been receiving any coins for the past hour or so. WTF
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
hi, when there will be any chance to buy some SGLs? I wanted to use coinhouse, but there is impossible to deposit something. Every wallet I click for new address do nothing.  Embarrassed email verified, 2FA enabled and nothing after that. Who is using this sh*t exchange? so no way to use other coins for change to SGL for me. Is there any chance to have SGL listed on one of other stable exchanges?
Kzh
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I would recommend next steps for marketing  of Sigil:

1. Contact owner of  https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ by PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bhteam-1042400 and ask for listing Sigil in calculator (may be offer some reward for listing). Your coin not must to be most profitable in listing but everyone should to see that current difficulty very low. A lot of miners looking for low difficulty and not for profitability exactly on this moment.

2. Try to be listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/  - communicate with team etc

3. Listing on Cryptopia or another classic exchanges is very slow process - try unusual places - for example Qbic received listing on BTC Alpha https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/#markets and 24h volume not bad.

++++  Kiss
Activity: 16
I would recommend next steps for marketing  of Sigil:

1. Contact owner of  https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ by PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bhteam-1042400 and ask for listing Sigil in calculator (may be offer some reward for listing). Your coin not must to be most profitable in listing but everyone should to see that current difficulty very low. A lot of miners looking for low difficulty and not for profitability exactly on this moment.

2. Try to be listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/  - communicate with team etc

3. Listing on Cryptopia or another classic exchanges is very slow process - try unusual places - for example Qbic received listing on BTC Alpha https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/#markets and 24h volume not bad.

Activity: 486
Sorry.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Let's believe in luck.

Haha it's all good. Don't worry we're here for the long run.
Ok, I'll hold it long-term. I can only profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Right, the app I mentioned, Sigil Go, plus the wallets.

Those are the things I'm eager to get more information on.

Yes. However, it is still a long way from now to Q2 2018
But I think SGL should also have a more detailed roadmap of its upcoming product

I agree. I'm not sure what's driving the price down so much. First it seemed like the bounties are all cashing out, now I wonder if it's just FUD or something else.

I think that, at this point, the price increase or decrease has not said anything.
It is important that sales continue to occur. That's a sign of a living coin
Activity: 307
Merit: 12
Wallet isn't synchronized. What to add node?
Activity: 14

But I think SGL should also have a more detailed roadmap of its upcoming product

I agree. I'm not sure what's driving the price down so much. First it seemed like the bounties are all cashing out, now I wonder if it's just FUD or something else.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

I tried mining this coin but it was not really worth it with my 3 cards so I switched to another coin.
But if the coin price went down, did the difficulty also?
If so I might come back to mining this coin.

Hi there. This is a new coin. The price thus is not high.

You can mine some and keep them. They will surprise you in the future. ^^

For a new coin, you are mining its future.

As I wrote: I tried mining it but I only got around 5-7 coins a day on all three cards (1080, 1070TI and a 1060). It would take me months to get to an adequate level (and the surprise would be most likely be gone by then Wink ). Right now I'm mining a different coin and I'm getting between 750 and 1000 coins a day. If the difficulty of SGL comes down I would consider mining it on one card.
But thanks for the reply.

At current prices you're probably better off mining another coin, then selling it and buying Sigil with the profits.

Assuming you believe in the long term future of Sigil. Which, I wouldn't count them out until we see what their App in Q2 does. I'm eager for more news on that.

This's SGL Roadmaphttps://i.imgur.com/70UpUY2.png
I tried mining this coin but it was not really worth it with my 3 cards so I switched to another coin.

As I wrote: I tried mining it but I only got around 5-7 coins a day on all three cards (1080, 1070TI and a 1060). It would take me months to get to an adequate level (and the surprise would be most likely be gone by then Wink ). Right now I'm mining a different coin and I'm getting between 750 and 1000 coins a day. If the difficulty of SGL comes down I would consider mining it on one card.

At current prices you're probably better off mining another coin, then selling it and buying Sigil with the profits.

Assuming you believe in the long term future of Sigil. Which, I wouldn't count them out until we see what their App in Q2 does. I'm eager for more news on that.
Activity: 154
when dev make 64bit wallet for window, i tried to open the wallet on my window 10 but it crash. any suggestion dev?

32b, That's not the cause
I also use Windows 10 64b but completely normal
Maybe your windows lacks one of those drivers.
Activity: 68
when dev make 64bit wallet for window, i tried to open the wallet on my window 10 but it crash. any suggestion dev?
Activity: 12

Activity: 3
Has anyone managed to create a bin file that works for mining with Fiji cards (I.e. R9 Fury) using NSGminer?
I found some old posts about some russian closed source mining programs that had managed to get a port of cgminer to run with Fiji at very good speeds (much higher than Hawaii).
Currently the card doesn't work at all with NSGMiner.

Managed to get it running (ish...) on the official pool, but only sitting at 16KH/s.
Card is capable of 500+ KH/s at stock speed.

I keep getting "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart" spam, and the card doesn't really get warm at all.
Almost no accepted shares.
How do I solve this?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Miner, Trader
For those of you wondering about a good amount for Proof of Stake try www.sigilcalculator.com
So far this works, i got my POS coins roughly at same amounts/time Smiley

How many coins do you have?

I only have 200 coins and I think it's hard for me to obtain the POS coins...
i have less than 200

Bad luck for me...

What are your coin days?
Activity: 75
Miner, Trader

Activity: 28
Hello,

I recently tried to log into my account on Sigilmining.com. I typed my username and password, but it said i typed either wrong username or password. Now my account is locked, but it says i will recieve instructions on my email to unlock it again. I have waited 30 minutes now and still no email.

Anyone had this problem that know how long time it takes to recieve the email?

Thanks

Hey, can you contact me in the Slack? Easiest way to solve this
Activity: 12
Pages:
Jump to: