Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 17. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Hello, Dev.

Cryptopia still answer: - "there was NO payment for listing.
But you stated you payd it.
What's wrong?

When did we ever say that we paid for Cryptopia? Every time that the topic came up we said that we may consider it in the future but it's way too expensive at the moment.
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Twitter bounty is active? Sent my compiled form but didn't receive the coins....
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello, Dev.

Cryptopia still answer: - "there was NO payment for listing.
But you stated you payd it.
What's wrong?
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
what is the target price of sigil in market exchange dev? and is it possible sigil to be one of the influential and successful crypto currencies this year dev?
Activity: 143
Did someone bought the coin ? I would like to but it....
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Sorry but I have to leave first staking, then the problem with the purse, generally I'm the first to have such problems with the wallet. Sorry spent a week on mining and the cost of the light. Good luck to you in development of the project
I also mined this coin for a couple of days on the supernova pool, and then they closed the booty due to network problems and I could not get my coins out onto the wallet. I hope in the future there will not be such problems.
Sorry but I have to leave first staking, then the problem with the purse, generally I'm the first to have such problems with the wallet. Sorry spent a week on mining and the cost of the light. Good luck to you in development of the project

Thanks, I'm sorry that you've been having problems.
Activity: 22

I did not mix anything, there were 3 files left from the moment the light was turned off, it's .lock, wallet dat and peers all the rest of the time already turning on the computer

Did you accidentally delete it? It'll create a new data folder if there's not one that it can find.

I did not mix anything, there were 3 files left from the moment the light was turned off, it's .lock, wallet dat and peers all the rest of the time already turning on the computer
This is a failure! Today I suddenly switched off the light when I was at work. Then I tried to start it, but it did not start. And after and at all has begun anew synchronization and has given out to me a new address of a purse. What can be done? SZ9tqxitZfitBHtcrpSeeHhLwp5XA6gmy7 address of the main wallet that I worked for

Something happened to your data folder. It's located currently in the same place that Sigil-QT is, although I'm going to change it to roaming in the next wallet update. Did you move your wallet/data folder?

There is no volume there...someone already bought a decent amount of this coin ?
This is a failure! Today I suddenly switched off the light when I was at work. Then I tried to start it, but it did not start. And after and at all has begun anew synchronization and has given out to me a new address of a purse. What can be done? SZ9tqxitZfitBHtcrpSeeHhLwp5XA6gmy7 address of the main wallet that I worked for
Where can I buy this coin ?
Activity: 8
Try to retype text and don't use copy/paste for this.

Thanks for the suggestion. It did not work unfortunately. So frustrating. Any other suggestions?
Activity: 308
looking at the price drop, it looks like there`s no buying interest for sigil at all  Huh
Activity: 20
Try to retype text and don't use copy/paste for this.
Activity: 8
Gtx 970 and ccminer.
Activity: 20
Sorry, I don't know if this is the right forum to post on, but I am having trouble mining Sigil Coin. It worked previously, but after I tried to mine with another graphics card, everything stopped working. I removed the second graphics card and it still doesn't work. When I put the piece of code into command prompt, it tells me "unsupported non option argument ?a".

Can anyone help me with this problem? Many thanks in advance.

What miner? What card?
Pages:
Jump to: