Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SGL] Sigil - Decentralized, 0% Fee Crowdfunding - page 20. (Read 42078 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
and again the problem, neopool is down too now.

edit:
again the same, pool down  Embarrassed, this time I found out that my local wallet for staking (on win7) crashed itself without any error too.
Activity: 27
what is going on? SGL dissapeared from several pools today morning. Altminer, unimining, neopool...  Embarrassed

Fixing it asap

Edit: Main pool fixed.
and what was fixed? There is no wallet update on the official SGL website.

The problem in regards to taking down the pool. We're hard at work trying to diagnose/figure out what's causing the crash and how to fix it, the problem is just that it doesn't raise an error message. We have traced it back to a PoS block corrupting when being added though.
Neopool.xyz now works, again the problem with the wallet, he closed himself, both in Windows and Linux.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
what is going on? SGL dissapeared from several pools today morning. Altminer, unimining, neopool...  Embarrassed

Fixing it asap

The problem in regards to taking down the pool. We're hard at work trying to diagnose/figure out what's causing the crash and how to fix it, the problem is just that it doesn't raise an error message. We have traced it back to a PoS block corrupting when being added though.

Fixing it asap

Activity: 2
Is the future of the coin?

Fixing it asap

what is going on? SGL dissapeared from several pools today morning. Altminer, unimining, neopool...  Embarrassed
Activity: 2
Hello,

I recently tried to log into my account on Sigilmining.com. I typed my username and password, but it said i typed either wrong username or password. Now my account is locked, but it says i will recieve instructions on my email to unlock it again. I have waited 30 minutes now and still no email.

Anyone had this problem that know how long time it takes to recieve the email?

Thanks

Hey, can you contact me in the Slack? Easiest way to solve this

I just sendt you an PM on slack Smiley
Activity: 8
Official pool is absolute garbage. This dev can't even keep a simple php script working correctly for more than a day which says a lot about this coin as well.
I would recommend to try http://neopool.xyz/
I agree, very good pool  Wink
I must have the worst POS luck, I've not had a POS reward yet.

250 coins:
Staking enabled for 60 inputs weighing 1270 coin days
Inputs: 51 min. age, 9 avg age, 0 max. age

maybe you have too many small input. i have maybe 20 coins now so dont think i will hit anything Smiley

Guy, you need at least 50/each input to stake...

thanks for the reply so i will need to buy more or mine more
Activity: 147

250 coins:

maybe you have too many small input. i have maybe 20 coins now so dont think i will hit anything Smiley

Guy, you need at least 50/each input to stake...
Activity: 27
* SIGIL ADDED TO COIN-UNLIMITED POOL *
0% fee - no registration - full statistics - Payment script run every 180 minutes !
DDoS high end server - Xeon powered - 250Mb bandwidth

Direct link to SIGIL pool here
Actually 1 block is found every hour ! Join us for a faster reward  Grin
Happy mining with us !
Activity: 14
I would recommend next steps for marketing  of Sigil:

1. Contact owner of  https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ by PM https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bhteam-1042400 and ask for listing Sigil in calculator (may be offer some reward for listing). Your coin not must to be most profitable in listing but everyone should to see that current difficulty very low. A lot of miners looking for low difficulty and not for profitability exactly on this moment.

2. Try to be listed on https://coinmarketcap.com/  - communicate with team etc

3. Listing on Cryptopia or another classic exchanges is very slow process - try unusual places - for example Qbic received listing on BTC Alpha https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/#markets and 24h volume not bad.

These are all great ideas, advertising to miners is a great way to increase volume.

Official pool is absolute garbage. This dev can't even keep a simple php script working correctly for more than a day which says a lot about this coin as well.

Can I have your coins then? I haven't had an issue in the past two days on the official pool and I'm getting about 70-80 coins a day. I'd be more then happy to take those shitcoins off your hands.

250 coins:

To be fair, the only time that it goes down is when our stratum servers get DDOS'd. Every other time it's been up 24/7. Whenever there's any problems, I fix it asap.
Activity: 7

250 coins:
Activity: 16
I would recommend to try http://neopool.xyz/
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is how you announce a coin, perfectly laid out, easily readable, miners, pools, white paper, attached. Bravo, this should set the standard.How can I buy SGL and do you have an online wallet? Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: