Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA-256D] PETRODOLLAR (P$): BIG OIL COMES TO CRYPTO - page 4. (Read 127113 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Is there an airdrop campaign for this token currently going on?
yea sure, they are giving 10 000 coins every week

lol 10000 coins every week??? what?)) It's 125$ for free every week? Are you kidding me?
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Hello guys, im from Venezuela, the crypto currency here is called "Petro" just "Petro" this is NOT the coin, i repeat, this is NOT the coin, this coin is getting pumped because the people belive this coin is from venezuela and is not.

Brand new member.. why don't you tell us more about this Petro Coin?

I am also Venezuelan. And I saw how in coinmarketcap Petrodollar had an increase of 2200% and I also saw how it fell. PETRODOLLAR is not the coin created by the Venezuelan government, Petrodollar has been created since 2014, and the Venezuelan government mentioned "Petrocoin" in November-December of 2017, my god.

Sayın joserondon;

Herkes petrodolar ın sizin ülkenizin çıkarttığı bir cripto para zannediyor. Size ve ülkenize düşen görev, sizin kendi cripto paranız petrocoin e  sahip çıkmak olacaktır. Bol şanslar Venezuella, yolunuz açık olsun
English is the official language in this forum and thread so please use enligsh language to communicate with us
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello guys, im from Venezuela, the crypto currency here is called "Petro" just "Petro" this is NOT the coin, i repeat, this is NOT the coin, this coin is getting pumped because the people belive this coin is from venezuela and is not.

Brand new member.. why don't you tell us more about this Petro Coin?

I am also Venezuelan. And I saw how in coinmarketcap Petrodollar had an increase of 2200% and I also saw how it fell. PETRODOLLAR is not the coin created by the Venezuelan government, Petrodollar has been created since 2014, and the Venezuelan government mentioned "Petrocoin" in November-December of 2017, my god.

Sayın joserondon;

Herkes petrodolar ın sizin ülkenizin çıkarttığı bir cripto para zannediyor. Size ve ülkenize düşen görev, sizin kendi cripto paranız petrocoin e  sahip çıkmak olacaktır. Bol şanslar Venezuella, yolunuz açık olsun
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Is this coin active?  I see it listed on 2 exchanges.  Will the wallet work for those of us who still have coins?

Thanks!
Activity: 296
yea sure, they are giving 10 000 coins every week
Activity: 46
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
I have a doubt and would like to confirm something i read about (XPD), first of all this is not speculation on my part, this coin has some relation with the oil of Venezuela? or it is pure speculation of people, thank you if clarify this question.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Venezuela. It was one of Bryce Weiner's experiments a few years back. Works good, never really caught traction. Now if the VZ government had any brains, they'd take this bitch over instead of issuing another worthless token, but that didn't happen.
Venezuela confirmed that XPD is not the coin that will represent them, which makes us think about the continuity of this coin! But you're right, they could take over the existing blockchain and promote improvements, but they like centralization and we do not have much to expect from a government, the word decentralization is banned locally.
Activity: 76
Did Venezuela steal the idea of Petro from this thread?  Shocked

Not that farfetched really.  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Did Venezuela steal the idea of Petro from this thread?  Shocked
Activity: 76
Interesting indeed.

Has anyone seen the "Money" the Venezuela raised?

Where is their Coin?

Seems like people saw a Coin that looked like the 'Petro' haha

I hope they use this instead haha cause i HODL this for so long now and this is just fun haha
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
How is it possible to guarantee some petrol with this crypto if the chart of the real petrol and the petro are not the same ?
I miss undrestand something ?

This has nothing, repeat, NOTHING to do with Venezuela or its Petro. Nothing to see here except dumbasses thinking they’re getting in at the bottom of some new. Just another pump/dump of a dead coin. Roll Eyes

Move along.
Activity: 5
How is it possible to guarantee some petrol with this crypto if the chart of the real petrol and the petro are not the same ?
I miss undrestand something ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Both of the "official" sites are down,not even the domains are registered...
So no more than two whole days for the coin and it's down already? Huh

Is there any explanation about this,from the team here?
Activity: 153
Merit: 2
do your own research
this is the funniest sh. i ever saw in this forum
too many trolls here P$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Activity: 92
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Funny, and today this coin went up today by over 150%despite all the concerns and pessimism, and it is not like there was any new development that sparked the rise. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, largely a game of chance.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
how i can sync my wallet

or any working blockchain?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I have a doubt and would like to confirm something i read about (XPD), first of all this is not speculation on my part, this coin has some relation with the oil of Venezuela? or it is pure speculation of people, thank you if clarify this question.

It has absolutely nothing to do with Venezuela. It was one of Bryce Weiner's experiments a few years back. Works good, never really caught traction. Now if the VZ government had any brains, they'd take this bitch over instead of issuing another worthless token, but that didn't happen.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
Activity: 125
The coin is dead.

The oficial site is off.

http://ww1.petrodollar.org/

Cry

The coin is not dead. The devs are working on a new website. The coin is created with the intention to be used for oil transactions payment worldwide.
Surely you do know a website stays online until the new version is released?
When a multi million dollar enterprise shuts down a simple basic website (no e-commerce and so on) for weeks, major red flag.

Stay away is my verdict. of course DYOR
Activity: 19
I bought 150000 of these coins someone tell me seriously am I just doomed?

Of course. We all are. You just have to figure out what your doom is.

You can dump the coin on Cryptopia if you need to. Then again, if you're patient, careful, and lucky, you might make a profit on it.

I bought them on cryptopia I'll hold onto them for a while maybe until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: