Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 147. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I've been mining this coins from the start and will keep on mining it until it goes to POS. I only have two Bitfury Red USB miners so I'm not getting that many coins but I'm getting some. I also got my SHA address in my signature if anyone has some extra coins to spare. I also have been giving it some votes to be added to Crypto Rush.

if techbytes honours his statement above, since i've just found a block... i'll send them to you mate Wink

Nice. Right now I got a whopping 1606.899713 SHA coins. Looking to get a 24 GH/s miner next month.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'm giving her all she's got captain.

and you got half of the 30 bonus blocks and 3 LTC sent your way.   Smiley

@raskul - thanks for the thought.  If you find a block with that hashrate, i'll send you a bonus block.    Wink

-tb-

does this count?
4494   raskul   18/03 14:12:17   51,288

Grin

today is your lucky day.  You should play the daily number 318... Smiley

Post your LTC address.

-tb-
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I've been mining this coins from the start and will keep on mining it until it goes to POS. I only have two Bitfury Red USB miners so I'm not getting that many coins but I'm getting some. I also got my SHA address in my signature if anyone has some extra coins to spare. I also have been giving it some votes to be added to Crypto Rush.

if techbytes honours his statement above, since i've just found a block... i'll send them to you mate Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

@raskul - thanks for the thought.  If you find a block with that hashrate, i'll send you a bonus block.    Wink

-tb-

does this count?
4494   raskul   18/03 14:12:17   51,288

Grin
I also have high hopes for this coin! Good luck!! Wink

Address added to my signature. Thank you very much!
Thanks! Bounty sent.

good to see this coin being shared fairly around those with interest in it.
well done SHACoin. a big + from me.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Thanks! Bounty sent.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Vote for SHACoin on Crypto Rush

https://www.cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

After registration you can vote 4 times an hour.

You can also send some BTC to move it up in the votes fast to this address:
1AUYeocWdaQYDqubvcoMyXtFqhXL4Avz7W.

-tb-

haha

it didn't happen! oh what a surprise!  Roll Eyes
i'll stay in the pool anyway, payouts are stable and regular so I'm content where I am.

regarding; and for those who are selling their SHA, put it on the exchange, i've been mining it since launch, but i've also bought up a shedload at very low prices.
you'll see the value of this coin when the PoS kicks in. I've no fear about that.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
SHA address added to signature.

Thanks for creating this marvelous coin!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't forget that you don't just have to mine SHACoin you can buy some more @ www.cryptoaltex.com Smiley

Also if you have other coins of interest please checkout out our new "Get Listed" voting system, free voting should be up within the hour, our system should be fun for users as we list the highest voted coin every 3 days and we also take the # of votes on the remaining coins and put them into a random chance system where we will randomly select a coin that has 100 or more votes, thus allowing all coins a chance, not just the ones with the most money backing them Smiley

Check it out, Get Listed: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

CryptoALTeX is unreachable from my network, any other reports? all ok now

Matt, We haven't had anyone else report issues.  Our servers are located in Norwestern USA.  Hope all of your issues have been fixed, we've been online for three weeks now with less than 35 minutes of total downtime which was to resize our database instance from small to large and then back to medium after much of our blackcoin traffic left for other exchanges. 

We also will post warning banners on the balances and trade page with a minimum 30 minute warning before maintenance.

Hope all is well and lets get some buyers on this coin Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
All this "selling sha" makes me nervous for the moment it hits a large exchange.

Only two posts about it after all this time is quite good. Normally you get them starting that crap within the first few hours.

The problem was that there wasn't anyone buying Smiley)))
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Address added to my sig Cheesy
SHA address added to signature- Si736DPw8jH8WVUKNMcudTkybsV7VXMewu

Bounty has been sent to you
txid:3db7bc4395a1850b2ea015150e990fa07222082b38545548b64ba24d10bc8135
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
All this "selling sha" makes me nervous for the moment it hits a large exchange.

Only two posts about it after all this time is quite good. Normally you get them starting that crap within the first few hours.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
holy 100 terrahash :O
Jump to: