Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 146. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hi, when does the POS kicks in? Is it enabled when the coin is in the wallet?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
OK guys, thanks, I got it Smiley

I'll keep that GPU on scrypt coins Wink

I''l check Exchanges for SHA, but so far only have 0.01xx BTC and with transaction/network fees, I'll get nowhere with them, I'm afraid.

Thanks a bunch for the support. Hope I'll be able to buy some SHA up ahead (Y)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Code:
 /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$    
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$  
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/  
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$    
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/  

We're up and hashing!  Join us at:
http://sha.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://sha.poolest.com
PORT:   3341
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

We aim to offer a simple, reliable service.  Our server is fast, admins responsive, and we've never had unresolved issues with payouts.  Give us a try today!

Thanks, and happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
We are close to BTC-equivalent profitability here. I have the following message to miners/dumpers:

Either you believe in the future of this coin, i.e. holding it as PoS to earn interest, or you don't. You are very unlikely to profit from short term mining and dumping here, because we are already close to, or even under BTC-mining equivalent price, and the market totally lacks the liquidity for that.

So IMHO only mining and holding at least until the end of the PoW period makes sense, no profits to be made by dumping now.
Activity: 434
There are many cheap coins for sale at AllCoin right now @70 each...

Much cheaper than GPU mining at any rate Wink

i bought a few @80, which is still a seriously low price!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
There are many cheap coins for sale at AllCoin right now @70 each...

Much cheaper than GPU mining at any rate Wink
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
 Looks like karma is on my side this morning for helping those out when I can and now I've been helped out. Thanks
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I haven't been here in a while, 'cause having only a GPU clearly didn't allow me to hash out anything Tongue

Nevertheless, this coin does seen to be heading the right way, so I'll ask fro some gracious soul to lend a help: how can I mine this coin with a R9 280X and cgminer? Or should I use another miner?
Is it worthless to try?

Thanks

Pointless to use a GPU. Sorry bro Wink
I haven't been here in a while, 'cause having only a GPU clearly didn't allow me to hash out anything Tongue

Nevertheless, this coin does seen to be heading the right way, so I'll ask fro some gracious soul to lend a help: how can I mine this coin with a R9 280X and cgminer? Or should I use another miner?
Is it worthless to try?

Thanks
I'm giving her all she's got captain.

and you got half of the 30 bonus blocks and 3 LTC sent your way.   Smiley

@raskul - thanks for the thought.  If you find a block with that hashrate, i'll send you a bonus block.    Wink

-tb-

does this count?
4494   raskul   18/03 14:12:17   51,288

Grin

today is your lucky day.  You should play the daily number 318... Smiley

Post your LTC address.

-tb-

Lgu1hpB6kSYYqvEtmB66MedYN4WwRsjjgG

many thanks  Grin

ADD: I will trade this in for SHA, and send it to TIMC, as noted above.

I'll save you the trouble.  Let me know how much SHA you want?

-tb-

TIMC SHA address; Sjp1X37GaShjEJVaH6DioC3YhWk5fafZ3d

just send him a whack as much as you can spare Wink i'm all for as many folks having as much as they can when PoS kicks in.

TIMC; let us know you get this by PM, and how much techbytes sends you (don't post this publicly - he'll have all manners of beggars asking for coins)
just to reiterate, I won this payout fair and square!
 Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

@raskul - thanks for the thought.  If you find a block with that hashrate, i'll send you a bonus block.    Wink

-tb-

does this count?

Grin

Post your LTC address.

-tb-

many thanks  Grin

I'll save you the trouble.  Let me know how much SHA you want?

-tb-
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hope SHA will be like MZC  Grin Grin Grin

-tb-

does this count?

Grin

Post your LTC address.

-tb-

many thanks  Grin

legendary
Grin Bounty sent.

Thanks. That just increased my holdings by 27~30% lol.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I've been mining this coins from the start and will keep on mining it until it goes to POS. I only have two Bitfury Red USB miners so I'm not getting that many coins but I'm getting some. I also got my SHA address in my signature if anyone has some extra coins to spare. I also have been giving it some votes to be added to Crypto Rush.

Sjp1X37GaShjEJVaH6DioC3YhWk5fafZ - Wrong address  Sad

Oh. I messed that last part of it. I was going to say I've been getting coins from sha.hashing.at. It should be fixed now.

Grin Bounty sent.
legendary
I've been mining this coins from the start and will keep on mining it until it goes to POS. I only have two Bitfury Red USB miners so I'm not getting that many coins but I'm getting some. I also got my SHA address in my signature if anyone has some extra coins to spare. I also have been giving it some votes to be added to Crypto Rush.

Sjp1X37GaShjEJVaH6DioC3YhWk5fafZ - Wrong address  Sad

Oh. I missed that last part of it. I was going to say I've been getting coins from sha.hashing.at. It should be fixed now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Sjp1X37GaShjEJVaH6DioC3YhWk5fafZ - Wrong address  Sad

if techbytes honours his statement above, since i've just found a block... i'll send them to you mate Wink

Nice. Right now I got a whopping 1606.899713 SHA coins. Looking to get a 24 GH/s miner next month.

well I'm not mining with a huge hashrate myself but I do think the more people who can get a store of SHA, the better... I would advise (although it's entirely up to you) don't sell any of them - 25% stake/interest on first year holdings (and only 2 days stake maturity)... i'm stocking up!!!

I pain on holding and buying some once it hits the exchange.

you'll get it VERY cheap right now;

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/sha_btc

^i've been buying.
legendary

if techbytes honours his statement above, since i've just found a block... i'll send them to you mate Wink

Nice. Right now I got a whopping 1606.899713 SHA coins. Looking to get a 24 GH/s miner next month.

well I'm not mining with a huge hashrate myself but I do think the more people who can get a store of SHA, the better... I would advise (although it's entirely up to you) don't sell any of them - 25% stake/interest on first year holdings (and only 2 days stake maturity)... i'm stocking up!!!

I pain on holding and buying some once it hits the exchange.

Jump to: