Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 148. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi all, I'm getting the message:

Info: Minting suspended due to locked wallet

I earlier encrypted my wallet, I always do and had never mined a "minting" coin before.   I tried the console command:

walletpassphrase "your wallet password" 50000 true

It allows me send coins without typing in the password, but I still get the Minting suspended due to locked wallet and the padlock still shows locked

Any ideas?

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Don't forget that you don't just have to mine SHACoin you can buy some more @ www.cryptoaltex.com Smiley

Also if you have other coins of interest please checkout out our new "Get Listed" voting system, free voting should be up within the hour, our system should be fun for users as we list the highest voted coin every 3 days and we also take the # of votes on the remaining coins and put them into a random chance system where we will randomly select a coin that has 100 or more votes, thus allowing all coins a chance, not just the ones with the most money backing them Smiley

Check it out, Get Listed: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin

CryptoALTeX is unreachable from my network, any other reports? all ok now
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I went ahead and added SHA to my profile too.  Still wish I got an earlier start on SHA - but I'm mining away as best I can.  Appreciate the coin devs helping others out - truly.  I'll do my best to spread the word too!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't forget that you don't just have to mine SHACoin you can buy some more @ www.cryptoaltex.com Smiley

Also if you have other coins of interest please checkout out our new "Get Listed" voting system, free voting should be up within the hour, our system should be fun for users as we list the highest voted coin every 3 days and we also take the # of votes on the remaining coins and put them into a random chance system where we will randomly select a coin that has 100 or more votes, thus allowing all coins a chance, not just the ones with the most money backing them Smiley

Check it out, Get Listed: https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
Activity: 1
Added SHAcoin to my sig.  Thanks - and great coin!

SaCHBU9n8Hc8vuLKtgFhYPqFtXnjHkWtXw
Activity: 56
SHA address added to signature - SQsy55JuoBxFZT9RAtEkF5G7U36ZA15JKy

Thanks
Activity: 15
SHA address added to signature- Si736DPw8jH8WVUKNMcudTkybsV7VXMewu
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Anyone know what the payment schedule for crypto-coinz is?  Maybe I'm just reading the chart wrong but I see a good bit of coins as unconfirmed and they've been sitting there for a while.  I have payout address set up, doesn't seem like any coins are coming my way.

500 confirms, takes a bit

they do payout there though if you are concerned, mining there since yesterday no problems
Activity: 42
Code:
 /$$$$$$ /$$   /$$                /$$     /$$                       /$$$$$$$                     /$$                       /$$    
|_  $$_/| $$  | $/               | $$    | $$                      | $$__  $$                   | $$                      | $$    
  | $$ /$$$$$$|_//$$$$$$$       /$$$$$$  | $$$$$$$   /$$$$$$       | $$  \ $$ /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$ | $$  /$$$$$$   /$$$$$$$ /$$$$$$  
  | $$|_  $$_/  /$$_____/      |_  $$_/  | $$__  $$ /$$__  $$      | $$$$$$$//$$__  $$ /$$__  $$| $$ /$$__  $$ /$$_____/|_  $$_/  
  | $$  | $$   |  $$$$$$         | $$    | $$  \ $$| $$$$$$$$      | $$____/| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$| $$$$$$$$|  $$$$$$   | $$    
  | $$  | $$ /$$\____  $$        | $$ /$$| $$  | $$| $$_____/      | $$     | $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$_____/ \____  $$  | $$ /$$
 /$$$$$$|  $$$$//$$$$$$$/        |  $$$$/| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$$      | $$     |  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$|  $$$$$$$ /$$$$$$$/  |  $$$$/
|______/ \___/ |_______/          \___/  |__/  |__/ \_______/      |__/      \______/  \______/ |__/ \_______/|_______/    \___/  

We're up and hashing!  Join us at:
http://sha.poolest.com
STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://sha.poolest.com
PORT:   3341
FEES:   1%
PAYOUT:   PPLNS

We aim to offer a simple, reliable service.  Our server is fast, admins responsive, and we've never had unresolved issues with payouts.  Give us a try today!

Thanks, and happy mining!
Activity: 58
Added SHA coin addy to signature, thanks!

SWrfLdDZyVkjqErBpNPtQJJPMm1KvqDmbW
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
...and the BitcoinKid
Anyone know what the payment schedule for crypto-coinz is?  Maybe I'm just reading the chart wrong but I see a good bit of coins as unconfirmed and they've been sitting there for a while.  I have payout address set up, doesn't seem like any coins are coming my way.
Activity: 1
Morecoins.org perfect pool for you!

http://img.leprosorium.com/2146869

Our benefits:

Stable and fast SSD cloud hosting
Stratum with VARDIFF
Proportional payments
E-mail notification
Skilled technical support 24/7
0% fee for first 100 users!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I'm giving her all she's got captain.
Activity: 434
sha.cryptopools.com is still giving away bonus for block finders.  0.2 LTC for every block you find.

-tb-

I don't see anywhere to put my LTC address?

Top 30 block finders will be contacted by email for their LTC address.

-tb-

can we presume we are not counting your own blocks solved?

From all the previous bonus blocks, I have always counted my blocks since I do have to pay for electricity and all the hashes I have on SHA are rented minus the 30GH that is mine.  But since you brought it up, I will not count my blocks.  So that is 9 more available for bonus.    Grin

-tb-

well since you are being so generous and pleasant about it, if I find a block with my meagre 55GH, i'll donate the LTC back to the pool  Wink
keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
sha.cryptopools.com is still giving away bonus for block finders.  0.2 LTC for every block you find.

-tb-

-tb-

From all the previous bonus blocks, I have always counted my blocks since I do have to pay for electricity and all the hashes I have on SHA are rented minus the 30GH that is mine.  But since you brought it up, I will not count my blocks.  So that is 9 more available for bonus.    Grin

-tb-
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Has someone received the giveway, for the post on reddit?
WOOSH 90TH on SHACoin and 1Million difficulty in just over 24hrs.

wild.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I have verry good results with sha.hashing.at
Its probably best pool for europe, Austrian domain. It is nearest to me. I am from SLO.

Thanks.

While the domain is austrian, the website & pools are hosted in Germany though.

Still close anyways Smiley

You'r wellcome. still result are good, with my two red furys. my address is bellow  Grin
Activity: 28
I have verry good results with sha.hashing.at
Its probably best pool for europe, Austrian domain. It is nearest to me. I am from SLO.

Thanks.

While the domain is austrian, the website & pools are hosted in Germany though.

Still close anyways Smiley

-tb-

-tb-

Jump to: