Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 60. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Thanx everybody, very helpful..I was wondering about your community, but I see now that "GAMER67" is just a bad apple.

Actually, no.

He's been a solid asset since the coin went POS. You came in shouting. If you haven't learned that ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING by this late date, I suggest some serious remedial reading on your part. That particular etiquette predates the world wide web by a couple of decades. Pretty much since the beginning of extended ASCII. Go back to the late 70's when computers really only did caps, then it wouldn't matter.

All of us involved in this have been frustrated. Sometimes a bit too much. I bailed and came back after I calmed down. But CryptoGir has already fixed a number of the problems and is hard at work on the rest. Unpaid, too. So far he's refused donations even though several of us (Gamer67 included IIRC) have offered. I'm trying to be diplomatic, here, but I basically agree with Gamer67. You came in with an obvious attitude. If it smells of Troll, one tends to equate it with Troll, Capice?

None of us are happy with how this went down. This coin appears to have a lot of potential. But until the new dev gets it sorted, that is all it is. Potential.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Thanx everybody, very helpful..I was wondering about your community, but I see now that "GAMER67" is just a bad apple.

I answered your question and suggested you read the thread. Go fuck yourself.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
OK..got it. That wasn't so hard was it...Now everything is perfectly clear..in this case, POS stands for Piece Of Shit Grin

I agree that it is a bit unclear on the OP, so I have added the updated date (APRIL 22, 2014) to the first line of the OP. I hope this will clear up any confusion in the future.
But this update is few days old
Activity: 182
Activity: 187
OK..got it. That wasn't so hard was it...Now everything is perfectly clear..in this case, POS stands for Piece Of Shit Grin

I agree that it is a bit unclear on the OP, so I have added the updated date (APRIL 22, 2014) to the first line of the OP. I hope this will clear up any confusion in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

So far, you'd be correct. However, you just arrived after a semi hostile takeover. Give it a minute Cheesy
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

I DID...STILL UNCLEAR  Tongue  GOTTA PROBLEM  Angry

Nope, no problem here. You are the one jumping in with caps and bold text asking a direct question that would be answered if you only read the title of the thread at the moment which states:

[ANN][SHA]SHACoin - New Dev - Wallet in Development - POS SHA256 Coin

I only answered in the same fashion that you asked. Shouting in caps and bold text. Wink

Have a nice day.

There you go again..assuming things. First thing I read was the OP. If YOU take the time to read it..you will notice that MAR.12 appears to be the last update. If that's the date they started trying to fix a bad wallet and it still isn't done....you guys got problems.  I doubt that this is the case, so someone ought to insert a date on the edit. Then you won't have to waste your time HELPING? people.

After reading nearly all the posts..I decided to ask for an answer, as maybe I missed something.

I use bold text because I am half-blind. Truthfully, I wish every one did it. Try not to be so anal.... hardly any bold text now (took me twice as long) but I didn't want to make you have another hissy fit because of your  (gay) 'etiquette' issues.

How ironic. March 12 was the last update. So your assumption is incorrect. If you fully read the thread you would know that unless you have a problem with reading comprehension. I am fully up to date with the thread and the coin as I have been here from day one with it.

I was not being anal. I did help you by answering your question with a direct answer in the same format as your question and offered my opinion with a comment. I hardly think my one sentence telling you to read the thread is a hissy fit as you say.

Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I have simple question.When I wait my stake coins, SHA sell orders on CryptoALTeX RISING Huh

Thanks

Price on CryptoAltEx is rising because deposits are disabled, which means no one can deposit coins and sell them.  I expect we will see the price drop pretty quickly once the wallet is fixed and deposits are turned back on, as the exchange is flooded with new SHA to be sold.
I agree it'll drop quickly once it opens back up, but if you don't have a sell order in place you will probably miss it because it will go up quickly as well.  The reason the price dumped so low in the first place is from miners and problems with the wallet. If this gets working the way cryptogir expects than the price will stabilize at rates normal for this type of coin. Most of us waiting and watching this will not waste our time and dump for nothing and probably pick up the cheap ones.

I DID...STILL UNCLEAR  Tongue  GOTTA PROBLEM  Angry

Nope, no problem here. You are the one jumping in with caps and bold text asking a direct question that would be answered if you only read the title of the thread at the moment which states:

I only answered in the same fashion that you asked. Shouting in caps and bold text. Wink

Have a nice day.

There you go again..assuming things. First thing I read was the OP. If YOU take the time to read it..you will notice that MAR.12 appears to be the last update. If that's the date they started trying to fix a bad wallet and it still isn't done....you guys got problems.  I doubt that this is the case, so someone ought to insert a date on the edit. Then you won't have to waste your time HELPING? people.

After reading nearly all the posts..I decided to ask for an answer, as maybe I missed something.

I use bold text because I am half-blind. Truthfully, I wish every one did it. Try not to be so anal.... hardly any bold text now (took me twice as long) but I didn't want to make you have another hissy fit because of your  (gay) 'etiquette' issues.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I have simple question.When I wait my stake coins, SHA sell orders on CryptoALTeX RISING Huh

Thanks

Price on CryptoAltEx is rising because deposits are disabled, which means no one can deposit coins and sell them.  I expect we will see the price drop pretty quickly once the wallet is fixed and deposits are turned back on, as the exchange is flooded with new SHA to be sold.
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

ANY LINKS TO FINAL (WORKING?) wallet?

NO NOT YET.

Maybe if you read a bit of the thread you would know this.

I DID...STILL UNCLEAR  Tongue  GOTTA PROBLEM  Angry

Have a nice day.

NO NOT YET.

I DID...STILL UNCLEAR  Tongue  GOTTA PROBLEM  Angry

have patience please. close off your wallet and wait for the new release. once the release is with us, if you feel the need to dump your coins, then do so.
nobody is keeping your coins hostage; the fix will take time to get right.

I entered a giveaway and supposedly got some coins..that's the only reason I ask. Spent 2 hrs. today following bad links, etc. also read most of this thread. Thanx for the SEMI-FRIENDLY answer.......
Activity: 434

NO NOT YET.

have patience please. close off your wallet and wait for the new release. once the release is with us, if you feel the need to dump your coins, then do so.
nobody is keeping your coins hostage; the fix will take time to get right.

Thanks

NO NOT YET.

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

NO NOT YET.

Activity: 560
Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone. Had a wedding this weekend and my parents came in to town this weekend to surprise me for my birthday. So, I am sorry I haven't been on irc or around this weekend, but I will be back at it Monday. Thank you all for your patience!

Family is more important than anything! Enjoy your birthday and get this coin back cracking after the weekend. Enjoy yourself! Smiley

+1  Smiley
Activity: 505
happy birthday. cheers
Pages:
Jump to: