Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 61. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hippy bathday Dev, have a good one!
Activity: 461
Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone. Had a wedding this weekend and my parents came in to town this weekend to surprise me for my birthday. So, I am sorry I haven't been on irc or around this weekend, but I will be back at it Monday. Thank you all for your patience!

Happy birthday and thanks for everything Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone. Had a wedding this weekend and my parents came in to town this weekend to surprise me for my birthday. So, I am sorry I haven't been on irc or around this weekend, but I will be back at it Monday. Thank you all for your patience!

Family is more important than anything! Enjoy your birthday and get this coin back cracking after the weekend. Enjoy yourself! Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto

happy birthday!
Activity: 490
so.I guess the READ-ME-FIRST.txt assumes that you have an encrypted wallet, and that you will only unlock it after sync, thereby preventing the problem that I mentioned above.
Activity: 35

Happy birthday!
Activity: 187
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
when new version (1.0.0.4)  release?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I look at Crypto Altex ,some one trade SHA coins when I wait my stake coins. Who can sell coins? Huh

You can trade, but not deposit or withdraw. So it's pretty much limited to stock on hand until the wallet is finished.

how many coins in circulation now?

seems everything is not working
A few days ago, Cryptogir advised shutting down the wallet until he finishes the repairs. that's the last I know.

edited for being done with one hand while feeding baby Tongue typos.

Also, CryptoAltex and Bittrex both, at the time, said they were suspending deposits and withdrawals to avoid any forking issues until advised otherwise by CryptoGir. I have bought a few on both sites, but will not attempt to withdraw them until I hear more. I say buy 'em while they're cheap, and captive Cheesy

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, brothers!

Cryptogir will make this coin even more appealing than it was to start with. Let's all be patient - after all, nobody's spending hashpower on this and PoS@25% is well worth the wait.
+ a lot.

I'm checking for updates, but since I can't code, I can't help. So I'm watching, and waiting for him to fix it and put up a damn tip jar!
Activity: 294
I look at Crypto Altex ,some one trade SHA coins when I wait my stake coins. Who can sell coins? Huh

You can trade, but not deposit or withdraw. So it's pretty much limited to stock on hand until the wallet is finished.

A few days ago, Cryptogir advised shutting down the wallet until he finishes the repairs. that's the last I know.

Also, CryptoAltex and Bittrex both, at the time, said they were suspending deposits and withdrawals to avoid any forking issues until advised otherwise by CryptoGir. I have bought a few on both sites, but will not attempt to withdraw them until I hear more. I say buy 'em while they're cheap, and captive Cheesy

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON, brothers!

Cryptogir will make this coin even more appealing than it was to start with. Let's all be patient - after all, nobody's spending hashpower on this and PoS@25% is well worth the wait.
Activity: 224
Hate to shamelessly plug but....

Make sure to checkout Globe ! It's a SHA-256 cryptocurrency that has been active for over 4 months and steadily growing ! Globe has a the ability to advertise and develop like no other crypto !

Check it out here :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-glbglobe-one-currency-for-one-globe-polished-and-ready-for-action-360255 or http://globecrypto.com/

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
how is everything going?

Best is come on irc for check update since Dev more active on it right now but as soon the wallet will be rdy he will update ! Just he dont want another crash ! So he take the time !

Great !

maybe we have some further plan.... Smiley
Activity: 200
how is everything going?

Best is come on irc for check update since Dev more active on it right now but as soon the wallet will be rdy he will update ! Just he dont want another crash ! So he take the time !
Pages:
Jump to: