Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 58. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
***Re-Posted from OP***
**Please read IRC Logs, http://pastebin.com/bi0y0uMv.**

READ THE IRC LOGS TO UNDERSTAND. I will not be continuing as the SHACoin Dev (details in IRC log). I will be taking my new code, and launching my own coin. I will however, post the wallet that i fixed (final version), and the source code soon.

If there is a dev that would like to take this coin over, please contact me here or in IRC.

Freenode IRC Channel: #THESHACoin

Thank you all, this is a great community and I hope we can stick together.

wtf!!!!!

ok some one please stand out to take over this coin.

lol no takeover, the premine will be dumped and coin will die anyway, a relaunch is the best way!

i got it!

i went through the logs.

what will happen to my coins on exchanges. all gone with wind? right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
***Re-Posted from OP***

READ THE IRC LOGS TO UNDERSTAND. I will not be continuing as the SHACoin Dev (details in IRC log). I will be taking my new code, and launching my own coin. I will however, post the wallet that i fixed (final version), and the source code soon.

If there is a dev that would like to take this coin over, please contact me here or in IRC.

wtf!!!!!

lol no takeover, the premine will be dumped and coin will die anyway, a relaunch is the best way!
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
***Re-Posted from OP***

wtf!!!!!

Activity: 187
***Re-Posted from OP***

Activity: 192
do we have a multipool?
Not yet, we have one planned. A stable wallet release is my first priority right now.

Tnx for all the hard work CryptoGir, a nice Sha-256 multipool is something that will most certainly build great interest in this coin....
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
what must write for
unlocked my wallet
for stake coins? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
I can confirm that new wallet is up and running on Ubuntu 14.04 built from git source. Great job dev. As for multipool that is great idea and I believe that it would be online shortly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We really need to get a multipool going for SHA, the first SHA256-based multipool & POS coin, we could leave BC and CINNI in the dust Smiley
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Thanks I have the wallet running
Wait and I will see

Thanks
no problem, so far wallet work perfectly for everyone, so it seems we are close to final release Smiley
legendary
Thanks I have the wallet running
Wait and I will see

Thanks
Where I can find the wallet?
Any link?
Go on freenode chat room #theshacoin
legendary
Where I can find the wallet?
Any link?
It realy is working perfectly, all my coins minted and now i am waiting for them to be able to stake again
Activity: 24
Still not really convinced if it's ok. Synching like a charm and began staking. Then all staked coins (about 300 so far) rejected before getting mature. For me it's the same behaviour as ever, but maybe its only bad luck and they were all orphaned.

We will see :-)

Code:
Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block,
it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state
will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node
generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

It is a bit of bad luck. With all the different wallets opening up now, and the network trying to stabilize again, there will be orphans. However, it will stake again shortly.

Watching it for a while now and working fine, staking and most important confirming  Cheesy Really great job CryptoGir, thumbs up!!!
Activity: 187
Still not really convinced if it's ok. Synching like a charm and began staking. Then all staked coins (about 300 so far) rejected before getting mature. For me it's the same behaviour as ever, but maybe its only bad luck and they were all orphaned.

Code:
Generated coins must mature 30 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block,
it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state
will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node

It is a bit of bad luck. With all the different wallets opening up now, and the network trying to stabilize again, there will be orphans. However, it will stake again shortly.
Activity: 434

Code:
Activity: 24

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
do we have a multipool?
Not yet, we have one planned. A stable wallet release is my first priority right now.

Working great on my side!

Now, about that donation link...?
Activity: 434
do we have a multipool?

looking stable and good from here  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: