Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 57. (Read 198297 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
allcoin.com withdraw enabled or not?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
well that sucks donkey balls. Oh well... I'll see what CG has cooking Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Yes one new coin will be best
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
After reading IRC just before I left work today I felt very disappointed, still am but I managed to find the positive in the situation though.

The SHA community came together and we also discovered CryptoGir.

Thank you for all your efforts in saving the coin CG and thanks to all in the brilliant community. I hope you guys will support CG in the new coin that he is planning, I know I will!

Completely new coin has my support.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Out of respect for the people who would like to continue with this coin, I have posted source and windows wallet for my new wallet (check op). If someone wants to compile MAC wallet I will post that as well. I will also stick around the irc for help and consulting for as long as needed. I WILL not, however, be developing this coin or have my name associated with it. I do not support any type of pre-mine or deception like what has occurred with this coin. I do however support the community and friends that I have made while working on this coin. Thank you for all of the support and encouragement. Best of luck.

P.S. shameless plug... I will keep everyone updated on the new coin I am planning to release.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you go back about 50 pages you will see where I posted about someone who deposited more coins than what were in existence but people marked it up to arbitrage even though I said he withdrew every trade to a different btc address, imo to make his activities harder to track

We know that it's actually a scam, and a broken wallet. that is why we need new dev.
thanks CG. We now have a reliable wallet.

you do realise you also have one person whom holds OVER HALF THE TOTAL coin count???
I'd advise caution, whatever you decide to do.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
*** NULL ***
If you go back about 50 pages you will see where I posted about someone who deposited more coins than what were in existence but people marked it up to arbitrage even though I said he withdrew every trade to a different btc address, imo to make his activities harder to track

We know that it's actually a scam, and a broken wallet. that is why we need new dev.
thanks CG. We now have a reliable wallet.
Activity: 532

Yes, I definitely remember this conversation happening several pages back.  It sounded fishy as hell, but I figured someone smarter than me would research & expose if it really were a scam.  I should have done it myself!
Activity: 574
DAMMIT.  Sucks BALLZ but I totally understand why CryptoGIR did what he did.  Zim would be proud.  Cool

I can't believe no one noticed this until now.  Was it hidden in the block explorer?  How on Earth do you HIDE a transaction so it's not visible in ABE?  Did he hack ABE so it wouldn't be shown?  I suppose that probably wouldn't be hard . . . kinda the downside of open-source I guess.

I vote for NEW COIN, same specs, SHA-256 POW period and POS after that.  Maybe we can call it FUUUUUUUUUUU....

Activity: 182
i suppose SHACoin can still exist... let it, but make sure it doesn't get on any exchanges.
legendary
kill this thread!

kill this coin!
Activity: 532
DAMMIT.  Sucks BALLZ but I totally understand why CryptoGIR did what he did.  Zim would be proud.  Cool

I can't believe no one noticed this until now.  Was it hidden in the block explorer?  How on Earth do you HIDE a transaction so it's not visible in ABE?  Did he hack ABE so it wouldn't be shown?  I suppose that probably wouldn't be hard . . . kinda the downside of open-source I guess.

I vote for NEW COIN, same specs, SHA-256 POW period and POS after that.  Maybe we can call it FUUUUUUUUUUU....

***Re-Posted from OP***
**Please read IRC Logs, http://pastebin.com/bi0y0uMv.**

READ THE IRC LOGS TO UNDERSTAND. I will not be continuing as the SHACoin Dev (details in IRC log). I will be taking my new code, and launching my own coin. I will however, post the wallet that i fixed (final version), and the source code soon.

If there is a dev that would like to take this coin over, please contact me here or in IRC.

Freenode IRC Channel: #THESHACoin

Thank you all, this is a great community and I hope we can stick together.

wtf!!!!!

ok some one please stand out to take over this coin.

lol no takeover, the premine will be dumped and coin will die anyway, a relaunch is the best way!

i got it!

i went through the logs.

what will happen to my coins on exchanges. all gone with wind? right?

When I get a final version from cryptogir I'll turn the exchange on, deposits will hit and then you can all withdraw what you want.  I won't leave it on very long but I'll let you know when withdraws are open.

All trades have been canceled and the markets have been removed.

thanks for all your effort in this mate. keep in touch.
Activity: 200
Oh moron make all ppl loose time & try get rich on ppl ass GOOODDD GUY
Activity: 574
***Re-Posted from OP***

READ THE IRC LOGS TO UNDERSTAND. I will not be continuing as the SHACoin Dev (details in IRC log). I will be taking my new code, and launching my own coin. I will however, post the wallet that i fixed (final version), and the source code soon.

If there is a dev that would like to take this coin over, please contact me here or in IRC.

wtf!!!!!

lol no takeover, the premine will be dumped and coin will die anyway, a relaunch is the best way!

i got it!

i went through the logs.

When I get a final version from cryptogir I'll turn the exchange on, deposits will hit and then you can all withdraw what you want.  I won't leave it on very long but I'll let you know when withdraws are open.

All trades have been canceled and the markets have been removed.
legendary
I wholeheartedly support Crypto Gir.
The original dev mined the genesis block with 600million coins, without stating the facts to the Announcement thread.

I say kill this coin. Exchanges won't touch it.

Kill it!
I wholeheartedly support Crypto Gir.
The original dev mined the genesis block with 600million coins, without stating the facts to the Announcement thread.

I say kill this coin. Exchanges won't touch it.
legendary
***Re-Posted from OP***

wtf!!!!!

i got it!

i went through the logs.

Not sure but probably gone, as no one will buy anymore

really sucks. 
Activity: 168
***Re-Posted from OP***

wtf!!!!!

i got it!

i went through the logs.

Not sure but probably gone, as no one will buy anymore
Pages:
Jump to: