Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 59. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
do we have a multipool?
Not yet, we have one planned. A stable wallet release is my first priority right now.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
do we have a multipool?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
How soon will be release new version (1.0.0.5).
Thanks

come to irc #TheSHACoin.
Activity: 182
How soon will be release new version (1.0.0.5).
Thanks
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Here we go.

New wallet just finished synching. Since this is the first POS coin I've messed with, other than TEK which to date I've only mined and traded (holding some now Cheesy ), I don't know if what I'm about to describe is proper behaviour.

First, the things that definitely worked right. Synch was a bit slow, but never hung and went up just fine all the way to parity. No trouble at all, and the slow is probably because this computer is on a wifi connection while my main machine is being fixed. The wallet is much cleaner than the old one, and the little "stake" indicator at the bottom right is very cool.

Now, the part I'm not sure of. I think it's all good, but due to lack of experience I'm throwin' it up to the crowd Cheesy

As everything synched, I got a few "mining" payouts that were clearly stake. the little staking arrow thing turned silver again, and all my coins went into stake except for the few unconfirmed from staking. It now says "not stakeing because you do not have mature coins" and every bit is in stake. To my inexperienced eyes this looks like victory. To those who know: Is the above the proper function? If it is, I say we have a coin again Cheesy
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
this looks promising. I hope to discuss further developments with our Dev regarding the next step for SHACoin. I am busy all this week but hope we can, together present to the community; the long awaited ShaCoin Minting Society.

I've a good feeling about this latest release, once it's been tested and proved to work OK, WATCH THIS SPACE!
Seems to work perfectly for now, but more people are needed.

Got the link from raskul. Synching now. One thing right off the bat, and yes I'm aware it's a beta, the logo is bigger than my screen. Kind of impressive, actually. But probably should be revised for the final release Cheesy

I like the new staking features in the wallet. Nice clean layout. Now to see if it works Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Haven't seen the 004 rev wallet, why the 5 rev comes out?
Anyway, thanks for your efforts!

004 was tested and needed fixing.. 005 seems to be OK, please ask dev for a link or go to IRC channel #theshacoin
Activity: 322
Haven't seen the 004 rev wallet, why the 5 rev comes out?
Anyway, thanks for your efforts!
Activity: 168
this looks promising. I hope to discuss further developments with our Dev regarding the next step for SHACoin. I am busy all this week but hope we can, together present to the community; the long awaited ShaCoin Minting Society.

I've a good feeling about this latest release, once it's been tested and proved to work OK, WATCH THIS SPACE!
Seems to work perfectly for now, but more people are needed.

Activity: 168
Any update? exchange frozen the coin, why?

the coin is undergoing further development, due to previous dev leaving it with bugs. Our new dev is actively fixing the issues concerned and a new release will be forthcoming. Please be patient and close off your SHACoin wallet for now. Updates will be given in due course. thanks for your patience.
You can join freenode channel if you want to test new wallet, more people are needed

the coin is undergoing further development, due to previous dev leaving it with bugs. Our new dev is actively fixing the issues concerned and a new release will be forthcoming. Please be patient and close off your SHACoin wallet for now. Updates will be given in due course. thanks for your patience.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
MADE YOU LOOK .... HA-HA-HA Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
Thanx everybody, very helpful..I was wondering about your community, but I see now that "GAMER67" is just a bad apple.

Actually, no.

He's been a solid asset since the coin went POS. You came in shouting. If you haven't learned that ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING by this late date, I suggest some serious remedial reading on your part. That particular etiquette predates the world wide web by a couple of decades. Pretty much since the beginning of extended ASCII. Go back to the late 70's when computers really only did caps, then it wouldn't matter.

All of us involved in this have been frustrated. Sometimes a bit too much. I bailed and came back after I calmed down. But CryptoGir has already fixed a number of the problems and is hard at work on the rest. Unpaid, too. So far he's refused donations even though several of us (Gamer67 included IIRC) have offered. I'm trying to be diplomatic, here, but I basically agree with Gamer67. You came in with an obvious attitude. If it smells of Troll, one tends to equate it with Troll, Capice?

None of us are happy with how this went down. This coin appears to have a lot of potential. But until the new dev gets it sorted, that is all it is. Potential.

GO BACK TO THE '70's Huh ETIQUETTE ? YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL "capisce"

BTW.. MY MOM CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADS
 Grin Grin Grin
Congratulations. You are the third person to make my ignore list. Have a life.
Thanx everybody, very helpful..I was wondering about your community, but I see now that "GAMER67" is just a bad apple.

Actually, no.

He's been a solid asset since the coin went POS. You came in shouting. If you haven't learned that ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING by this late date, I suggest some serious remedial reading on your part. That particular etiquette predates the world wide web by a couple of decades. Pretty much since the beginning of extended ASCII. Go back to the late 70's when computers really only did caps, then it wouldn't matter.

All of us involved in this have been frustrated. Sometimes a bit too much. I bailed and came back after I calmed down. But CryptoGir has already fixed a number of the problems and is hard at work on the rest. Unpaid, too. So far he's refused donations even though several of us (Gamer67 included IIRC) have offered. I'm trying to be diplomatic, here, but I basically agree with Gamer67. You came in with an obvious attitude. If it smells of Troll, one tends to equate it with Troll, Capice?

None of us are happy with how this went down. This coin appears to have a lot of potential. But until the new dev gets it sorted, that is all it is. Potential.

GO BACK TO THE '70's Huh ETIQUETTE ? YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SPELL "capisce"

BTW.. MY MOM CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADS
 Grin Grin Grin
ETIQUETTE ISSUE AGAIN ? I EXPLAINED EARLIER WHY I USE CAPS/BOLD (I use bold text because I am half-blind. Truthfully, I wish every one did it) ANYWAY..the dev even updated the OP as she agreed it was unclear. SO, YOU 3 GUYS JUST KEEP SUCKING EACH OTHERS DICKS, WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR THE NEW WALLET..JEEZZZZ Grin

I answered your question and suggested you read the thread. Go fuck yourself.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! Grin Grin Grin Grin (wish I could make it even bolder)

Actually, no.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: