Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 77. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I dont know what to do about a unresponsive dev. I think many of us have tried to contact him. No Responses yet.....

I think, for now, I will start with just recompiling the Windows wallet. Just to see if that makes a difference.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I dont know what to do about a unresponsive dev. I think many of us have tried to contact him. No Responses yet.....
Activity: 187
Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.

I would love to take over development of this coin. I could also recompile the current windows wallet, but I do not think that will fix all the issues some people are having. My thought is that, we do the equivalent of a "hard fork". First I would notify all the current exchanges, and have them suspend trading. Second, we would pick a date, time, and block number. Third, I would recompile all the wallets with an enumerated version number, and I would set up my own seed node with the new wallet. Once that is done, everyone can download the new wallet and sync with the new node. I believe that would fix all of our current problems.

I do have some concerns though.
1) I do not want to offend or insult the current dev.
2) How do we determine if there is a general consensus to move forward with this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Backup wallet.dat, and delete everything, sync, copy the wallet.dat back, it works.

Hey guys, think I may be onto something.

try the following in your shacoin.conf file:

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=500
rpcuser=xxxxxx
rpcpassword=xxxxxx
rpcport=25655
port=25666
addnode=23.88.228.99
addnode=198.98.120.30

Let me know if this helps

can someone try these settings and report back
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 196
Backup wallet.dat, and delete everything, sync, copy the wallet.dat back, it works.

With or without conf file?
With the 3 nodes.

That's old news. Getting out of sync later
But I got sync and I am mining.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

With the 3 nodes.

That's old news. Getting out of sync later

With the 3 nodes.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

I think some desync issues appears in specific timeframes approx 2 am to 4am  GMT .

yes, it seems to be a node issue. Does anyone know how to create a new seed node?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I think some desync issues appears in specific timeframes approx 2 am to 4am  GMT .
Activity: 434
We have good timing, good concept, good ideas, good community , good ad support , everything is good only thing is unresponsive dev that bring the coin down.

I opt we look for a fix today. no waiting, no 'response time delays'
lets fix this.
Activity: 154
We have good timing, good concept, good ideas, good community , good ad support , everything is good only thing is unresponsive dev that bring the coin down.
We should set a deadline for the dev to respond to fix our problems. 3 days? 1 week?

It will have been just under a week if we don't hear from the developer in 3 days. Waiting any longer and the coin will be dead.

coin needs a fix, not a response.
We should set a deadline for the dev to respond to our problems. 3 days? 1 week?

It will have been just under a week if we don't hear from the developer in 3 days. Waiting any longer and the coin will be dead.
We should set a deadline for the dev to respond to fix our problems. 3 days? 1 week?

^ amended.
I have attempted to contact the SHAcoin developer today.  Fingers crossed we have SHAcoin heading in the right direction soon.
Activity: 154
We should set a deadline for the dev to respond to our problems. 3 days? 1 week?
Pages:
Jump to: