Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHA]SHACoin2 - Dead Revival - Virtual & Physical Coin - Faucet - page 76. (Read 198297 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
+1 if done correctly
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Community: please vote :

+1 for hardfork or
-1 for hardfork
+1

+1

Maybe better idea is to create new topic with pool?
Activity: 28

+1 for hardfork or
-1 for hardfork
+1
Activity: 69

+1 for hardfork or
-1 for hardfork
Activity: 54
Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.

I would love to take over development of this coin. I could also recompile the current windows wallet, but I do not think that will fix all the issues some people are having. My thought is that, we do the equivalent of a "hard fork". First I would notify all the current exchanges, and have them suspend trading. Second, we would pick a date, time, and block number. Third, I would recompile all the wallets with an enumerated version number, and I would set up my own seed node with the new wallet. Once that is done, everyone can download the new wallet and sync with the new node. I believe that would fix all of our current problems.

I do have some concerns though.
1) I do not want to offend or insult the current dev.
2) How do we determine if there is a general consensus to move forward with this?

Sounds good to me, but what with the website and forum?
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
What need for make node? Just compile daemon & sync it on dedicated or vps & after just give ip for ppl wanna use it ?
Activity: 98
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
Activity: 182
Activity: 91
put a poll,

asking whether they wanna hard fork then base on that implement the action

Agreed, We have a very active community for this coin with people trying to develop games and such for it. We need a good working wallet and SHA will move up!

Activity: 154
put a poll,

asking whether they wanna hard fork then base on that implement the action
Activity: 28
Does anyone here want to step up and take the lead on this so we are ready to go forward if the dev decides he wont? I would do it but I am no programmer.

I would love to take over development of this coin. I could also recompile the current windows wallet, but I do not think that will fix all the issues some people are having. My thought is that, we do the equivalent of a "hard fork". First I would notify all the current exchanges, and have them suspend trading. Second, we would pick a date, time, and block number. Third, I would recompile all the wallets with an enumerated version number, and I would set up my own seed node with the new wallet. Once that is done, everyone can download the new wallet and sync with the new node. I believe that would fix all of our current problems.

2) How do we determine if there is a general consensus to move forward with this?
You have my support. If someone doesn't post here today otherwise they probably don't care and just want a working coin.
Activity: 406
anyone having sync issues now please try my settings above and report back.  adding the rpc and p2p ports, and increasing the maxconnections seems to be helping me.  I would like some feedback so i can keep trawling through the code and debug file.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Well, dev has amble time to respond and take action but he failed at that so I don't think there will be any insult taken.
Put up a poll for your proposed action and if majority is favored, then we move forward.  The sooner the better.

-tb-
Activity: 406

Great to see someone putting their hand up.  You have my support and help 100%.

1) I have sent the existing developer an email today stating if he is no longer interested in developing the coin would he be happy to hand development to someone else. I will let you know if i get a response.

2) Just read through the last few pages.  There is a heavy consensus this is a great coin and the current dev is not supporting it.  I think you would have little trouble having the majority of community agreeing to a hard fork.

Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
I think we have given a reasonable amount of time to at least get some sort of a reply (forum post, PM, email).

Personally I think the dev was in a bit over his/her head.
Pages:
Jump to: