Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 107. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
@Dev

You should look to promote your latest & future releases on sites like https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post
Only a few articles on leading crypto sites will surly bring more attention to the project.

Spread the word to the crypto community about why SHIFT is awesome : )

This is already in preparation Wink

That's good to hear, glad you guys are a bit more focused on marketing now. The potential is there...the world needs to know this : )
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
@Dev

You should look to promote your latest & future releases on sites like https://cointelegraph.com/submit-a-post
Only a few articles on leading crypto sites will surly bring more attention to the project.

This is already in preparation Wink

Activity: 165
Merit: 100
@Dev

http://cryptocoin.cc/ would be an interesting site for SHIFT to try to be listed on. To the point, release information, good feeds.
@Dev

Only 10,228,609 SHIFT Shocked...meaning that if the coin reaches an ez to reach 1 million market cap it would be valued five times more than it's now. It's currently at $0.02 with a market cap of $223,287. If it features in the top 30 (which it should imo) the price of one shift would be worth $1 or more. This is an highly under valued coin with lot's of potential...just visit the new site and have a look at the roadmap...BIG things coming people. Don't be a fool and miss out on an great investment opportunity, current prices are good entry points!
Activity: 37
So it looks like I either got scammed by @crush on slack or he's too dumb to know how to figure out how many coins I have. I sent him my private keys and never received my coins. Can someone here help make this right and send me my coins. I can send you my private keys.

As I told you in PM, the swap date and timeline has been announced well in advance. Including announcement, automatic and manual
swap, the period for this was ~4 weeks. Furthermore the swap requirements are for participants to send me easy to access keystore
files, which you have been unable to provide so far.

I also told you that if you keep insulting me we will not get anywhere. Apologies for the delay, as there are more pressing issues right
now. Importing your private keys is an additional step, that takes additional time. Swap claims will be processed eventually, but since
both deadlines for the automatic and manual procedure are over, it may take a while, as there are other tasks that demand attention
for all the community members who took the time to comply with the swap requirements within the given time frame.

still totaly dishonest man.
Notice that i helped during the testnet. I even created many nodes on digital ocean to  facilitate the launch then i had to leave for many reasons...

This coin have the volume it deserves.... 2 btc

Are you the same person as compmaster or a different claimant?

Again apologies for the delay, the very large majority of the manual swaps were processed during the official window. For everyone else,
please have a bit more patience, we haven't forgotten you and will process your claims as soon as possible.

no i'm different person. Just discovered the swap story today, was not aware of that and i still have my old wallet.
So it looks like I either got scammed by @crush on slack or he's too dumb to know how to figure out how many coins I have. I sent him my private keys and never received my coins. Can someone here help make this right and send me my coins. I can send you my private keys.

As I told you in PM, the swap date and timeline has been announced well in advance. Including announcement, automatic and manual
swap, the period for this was ~4 weeks. Furthermore the swap requirements are for participants to send me easy to access keystore

I also told you that if you keep insulting me we will not get anywhere. Apologies for the delay, as there are more pressing issues right
now. Importing your private keys is an additional step, that takes additional time. Swap claims will be processed eventually, but since
both deadlines for the automatic and manual procedure are over, it may take a while, as there are other tasks that demand attention
for all the community members who took the time to comply with the swap requirements within the given time frame.

Notice that i helped during the testnet. I even created many nodes on digital ocean to  facilitate the launch then i had to leave for many reasons...

Are you the same person as compmaster or a different claimant?

Again apologies for the delay, the very large majority of the manual swaps were processed during the official window. For everyone else,
please have a bit more patience, we haven't forgotten you and will process your claims as soon as possible.

Activity: 50

I was able to get coins swapped, both automatically through Bittrex and manually through Crush, with no issues at all. Crush did a great job getting it done in the midst of a lot more happening with the coin; the change to a completely new codebase. If you missed the swap period, that's unfortunate, but there was  adequate time to get it taken care of and the Shift team was very transparent about what was happening and how and where to get the coins swapped. They really couldn't have done anything to make it easier.

Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

DEVELOPMENT UPDATE NOV 16 | New Website, New Look & Roadmap

Hi Shift community,

we apologize for the short delay, but today we're happy to announce that the new site, along with a new look and the
development timeline for the coming months is now available at www.shiftnrg.org.

Remaining services will be ported to the new design shortly.

you guys did amazing job, congrats. looks great i like new look alot.
Hi guys,

So i lost all my shiftcoins just cuz i was disconnected from the cryptoworld and missed the swap Huh....
what a shot in the head! hard
 Cry

bye
Activity: 429
Merit: 252

Hi Shift community,

we apologize for the short delay, but today we're happy to announce that the new site, along with a new look and the
development timeline for the coming months is now available at www.shiftnrg.org.

I love the new design! Great update!

Hi Shift community,

Guess something went wrong with the launch? Luckily i got a sneak peak of the new roadmap and website...awesome things to come to Shift. I see they reverted back to the old website for the time being...guess there was some small issues with launch of the new one. Anyways it's looking like an good investment folks...scoop up cheap coins while you can!!

No major issues, just a minor bug with mobile navigation. We're working on it Smiley

Guess something went wrong with the launch? Luckily i got a sneak peak of the new roadmap and website...awesome things to come to Shift. I see they reverted back to the old website for the time being...guess there was some small issues with launch of the new one. Anyways it's looking like an good investment folks...scoop up cheap coins while you can!!
Excited for the releases of today!!! Keep up the good work Dev, the world will soon realize that this ain't your average altcoin Cool

Hi Max,

there seems to be something getting lost in communication between the parties involved. I don't know what the message to you was as I haven't spoken Joey yet but our intention is not to spread any lies or fud. Please bear with us as we work to untangle this issue Smiley

No ill feelings from our side, this is simply a matter of getting the right people in the right room.

All resolved, thanks.

Yepp, thanks for taking the time to clear that up, we know you have a busy schedule and we appreciate it!

Activity: 546
Merit: 509
Decentralized Application Platform
Hello everyone,

I just received a very strange message from Joey. I have no idea what he is talking about. He is talking about a Blockchain App which I should have stolen, but I obviously have no intentions to steal/release it at all. Especially not under my name, I asked the person many months ago if he could develop something cool for Lisk, at least 4-5 months before Shift transitioned to our code base. I never "stole" him, it's ridiculous.

Just wanted to share it with the public before nasty lies or FUD appear.

Thanks.

Hi Max,

there seems to be something getting lost in communication between the parties involved. I don't know what the message to you was as I haven't spoken Joey yet but our intention is not to spread any lies or fud. Please bear with us as we work to untangle this issue Smiley

No ill feelings from our side, this is simply a matter of getting the right people in the right room.

All resolved, thanks.
Jump to: