Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 133. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I know pow/pos is a little ways away but i think it is important pos stays in a supporting role of pow. Maybe an 80/20 split reward for pow/pos. Pos consensus, in my opinion, should not be the central consensus algorithm for cryptos. As we have seen with eth that any large thefts threaten a pos system or future pos system and i don't want to see that happen to shift.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Hi,

What should i put on the gshift node to connect multiple rigs on the node that runs my wallet?

Of course on the ethminer, I have to put -F http://127.0.0.1:53901 or other IP I specify on the gshift node, but just do not know the right command on the node.

Thanks

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15608268

Just replace 127.0.0.1 with your local IP if you mine from more computers in LAN. Just in this case you will not see detailed stats about mining. So I recommend you mine on some mining pool for example http://shf.miners-zone.net where you can compare with other miners and monitore your workers over JSON stats.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hi,

What should i put on the gshift node to connect multiple rigs on the node that runs my wallet?

Of course on the ethminer, I have to put -F http://127.0.0.1:53901 or other IP I specify on the gshift node, but just do not know the right command on the node.

Thanks

Put in the local IP of your PC running the node, I use a .bat to open Gshift that looks similar to this

gshift --rpc --rpcaddr "192.168.1.29" --rpcport "53901"

This way any machine on your LAN can connect to the server.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hi,

Thanks
Hi guys,

Not quite finished yet, but pretty far along in building a block explorer if you want to check it out.

Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.shiftchain.net/

Can you pm and give me source files? Im interested setup it for personal purposes on different network.
Activity: 364
Thanks for the reply shift team, I really appreciate a coin that their devs who respond to client questions and concerns.

Price has really dipped down, this could be an opportunity to get some coins at a good entry point.  Honestly I kind of hope it stays at this level for a bit so I can accumulate a nice little stash.

Anytime! In case of urgent matters please join our slack Smiley
Activity: 458
Soon, we'll be starting a viral game on Twitter with a lot of SHIFT to win, so if you intend to play, make sure you have an account. The more followers you have, the better...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the reply shift team, I really appreciate a coin that their devs who respond to client questions and concerns.

Price has really dipped down, this could be an opportunity to get some coins at a good entry point.  Honestly I kind of hope it stays at this level for a bit so I can accumulate a nice little stash.
Does anyone know where you can hire hashrate for SHF?

Miningrentals is  full of ETH and ETC  but no SHF.

I tested http://shf.miners-zone.net with Miningrentals Stratum and it worked. Almost most pools are based on open-ethereum implementation so they will works.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Just use any Stratum Rig there from Dagger-hashimoto and point it to the pool:

https://shift.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=dashboard

stratum+tcp://shift.suprnova.cc:4334 for MRR Stratum
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

I've been following Expanse a lot lately, and they've been doing great. The main difference between this group and the Expanse team is how to communicate with the community. The Expanse slack is very useful.  What ways do you guys use, because I couldn't find a good place.

can't you see the real difference between SHF and EXP? Expanse has 10 mil at so called DAO account controlled by unknowns, premined coins waiting to be dumped -> http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e
Coinmarketcap shows fake total coins number (2,066,139 EXP instead of 12,066,139 EXP). EXP team hid 10 mil EXP account, this way they are misleading investors about real marketcap that shows that EXP is probably 5x overpriced now. The truth is that these premined and hidden coins exist on their blockchain and can be dumped by EXP team at any time.

I've been following EXP. And I honestly think they won't dump the 10 million. Not only that, but Coinmarketcap is wrong and they've been contacting coinmarketcap, but they've been ignoring. It's above 3 million already (without the 10 million)

They still have their own team fund they haven't fully dumped yet.

The truth is that crypto has matured beyond somebody in their basement cloning different altcoins with funny animal logos. The demands of the market and communities have grown so much that any project without funding will have a hard time attracting good developers or make steady progress.

We chose to take a moderate approach, where there is a premine available but it's fair compared to what can be mined and is distributed among our community over the longterm.

However, this is the SHIFT thread so we'd appreciate it to keep the discussion related to that, thanks a lot for understanding!

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
I've been following Expanse a lot lately, and they've been doing great. The main difference between this group and the Expanse team is how to communicate with the community. The Expanse slack is very useful.  What ways do you guys use, because I couldn't find a good place.

can't you see the real difference between SHF and EXP? Expanse has 10 mil at so called DAO account controlled by unknowns, premined coins waiting to be dumped -> http://www.expanse.tech/explorer/account/0xbb94f0ceb32257275b2a7a9c094c13e469b4563e
Coinmarketcap shows fake total coins number (2,066,139 EXP instead of 12,066,139 EXP). EXP team hid 10 mil EXP account, this way they are misleading investors about real marketcap that shows that EXP is probably 5x overpriced now. The truth is that these premined and hidden coins exist on their blockchain and can be dumped by EXP team at any time.

I've been following EXP. And I honestly think they won't dump the 10 million. Not only that, but Coinmarketcap is wrong and they've been contacting coinmarketcap, but they've been ignoring. It's above 3 million already (without the 10 million)

They still have their own team fund they haven't fully dumped yet.
Thanks to the whole team, it was nice to you to deal with in the past, but I leave the project. I liquidated their coins and wish you further prosperity.

good luck

Thanks, you were a great community member. Good luck to you too!

Activity: 241
Thanks to the whole team, it was nice to you to deal with in the past, but I leave the project. I liquidated their coins and wish you further prosperity.

good luck
Hey,

sorry to have community members voicing their opinion in that way, we're trying to keep our thread free from that as much as possible. There's no competition between SHIFT and EXP, we're serving different niches of the ecosystem, so you go your way and we go ours.

The last thing we want is to fuel the SHIFT-EXP debate again, so asking you politely not to post anything derogatory. It's a free world and you can post your comments but no need to throw insults around.

I agree m8. EXP and SHFT serve different niches and can coexist but its so frustrating to come and see what SHFT is working on only to see the community spending most of its time shit talking a completely different project. I never invested in SHFT for that exact reason. I mined SHFT and EXP both early on and the rivalry was exhausting.

Thanks for understanding! That time can be used for better things.

We're actually seeing a steadily growing influx of EXP users in our community over the last months. Who knows, maybe with growing education there can be a healthier relationship.

Good luck with Expanse!

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Jesus christ. It's is the blind leading the blind over here at this shit show. The difference between SHT and EXP is the community trust EXP 10x more than they trust SHT. The charts dont lie Wink The community doesnt give a single fuck about arbitrary code changes like adding sql. Don't take my word for it, compare the market caps between EXP and SHT then come over the the EXP thread and fud for free forum bumps. It's not a conspiracy polo doesn't add SHT there is just no reason what so ever to trust anon scammers and a double premined coin. SHT is doomed.

Hey,

sorry to have community members voicing their opinion in that way, we're trying to keep our thread free from that as much as possible. There's no competition between SHIFT and EXP, we're serving different niches of the ecosystem, so you go your way and we go ours.

The last thing we want is to fuel the SHIFT-EXP debate again, so asking you politely not to post anything derogatory. It's a free world and you can post your comments but no need to throw insults around.

I agree m8. EXP and SHFT serve different niches and can coexist but its so frustrating to come and see what SHFT is working on only to see the community spending most of its time shit talking a completely different project. I never invested in SHFT for that exact reason. I mined SHFT and EXP both early on and the rivalry was exhausting.

No, that's not exactly what I'm saying.  When I went to bed last night I had just shy of 2,000 SHF.  This morning Miners Zone is reporting 12.95.  If that's not concerning enough, my wallet is only reporting 1,317.89.  I think there's something much deeper amiss than miners attacking pools.

I'd rather troubleshoot here or via PM for privacy.

Did the coins "vanish" from your local wallet or from your pool balance? As a first solution, can you try to resync? If that doesn't help, try to rebuild sqldb?

We have the admin from Miner's Zone in the slack and we can set up a new private channel with the necessary parties in it to keep your privacy. Better than bouncing around PMs on here or spamming the thread. For the sake of transparency I can update publicly after we've found a solution and returned your coins.

I doubt there's anything shady going on with the pools so it's likely just a technical matter. Please PM me your wallet address and you pool username so I can properly look into it.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

That's obviously wrong.  Miners Zone must be doing some kind of update.  So I login to my Phantom Wallet.  It's showing me a balance of 1,317.89133318.  Ok, now I'm getting concerned.  I check the transactions and there is not a time stamp on any of them, they all show x Hrs ago, so I can't verify much here.

In the end, overnight there are issues and discrepancies between what Miner Zone is reporting and the official Phantome Wallet is reporting and I am missing over 600 SHF.

I would suggest that others check their balances very closely.  There have been several times that mining pools have crossed over the 51% threshold...

Hi darkjack,

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly.. you're missing one or more payment(s) from Miner's Zone?

From your transaction id I get to the address 970abdbf7b05333573ef19c4394db989d07f078c which shows 1,914.743168683 SHIFT. Is that your wallet? The balance seems to add up to what you describe.

We have had reports of malicious miners trying to send invalid mining data to pools, so we're very interested to see if any of our users have been affected by this.

Can you join us on Slack? I'm sure we can sort this out and get your coins back!

No, that's not exactly what I'm saying.  When I went to bed last night I had just shy of 2,000 SHF.  This morning Miners Zone is reporting 12.95.  If that's not concerning enough, my wallet is only reporting 1,317.89.  I think there's something much deeper amiss than miners attacking pools.

I'd rather troubleshoot here or via PM for privacy.

Jesus christ. It's is the blind leading the blind over here at this shit show. The difference between SHT and EXP is the community trust EXP 10x more than they trust SHT. The charts dont lie Wink The community doesnt give a single fuck about arbitrary code changes like adding sql. Don't take my word for it, compare the market caps between EXP and SHT then come over the the EXP thread and fud for free forum bumps. It's not a conspiracy polo doesn't add SHT there is just no reason what so ever to trust anon scammers and a double premined coin. SHT is doomed.

Hey,

Jump to: