Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 142. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Anyone have some Shift high rez logos?
www.CryptosCloset.com

Hey mastertrader777,

can you send me a short pm with your email?

I can supply you with a psd file for the logo in the three main color variants.

Thanks!

Hello,

Can you simply upload them to imgur for me?

I'd love to take a look at them.

Cheers,

mastertrader777

www.CryptosCloset.com
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
snip

Welcome back Teka!

I thought you were involved with XCurrency, doing secret things on Slack and stuff.

Are you still pushing XC and Blocknet, or did the failure of that scam drive you out of the crypto game for your extended absence?

Hello,

Firstly thanks for quoting that, luckily I got out of this at the right time and was merely involved as a supporter. When it comes to XC and Blocknet, I believe in Dans coding ability but thats all Im willing to say as I'm not in the business of starting arguments.

"If you see fraud but don't shout fraud, you are a fraud." - Nassim Taleb
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
UPDATE JUL 10: PHANTOM ALPHA 1.2

We have released PHANTOM 1.2a.

This release addresses performance improvements through better process handling
as well as increased user comfort with a simple *.exe file to start Phantom instead of
a *.cmd and minor cosmetic changes in the form of icons.

Known issues when running Phantom on OSX have been solved.

Since both Phantom and Shifthub are in alpha stage, we appreciate if users report any
bugs or user experience issues.

When is the block reward dropping?

We are currently targeting block 593000.

A definite announcement will be made over the next days.

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Shift Coin, Phantom/IPFS the new Web 3.0
When is the block reward dropping?
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Ok, I'm sorry to say that I'm moving on from Shift mining.  I've tried everything.  I just completely reformatted my miner2 system for the fourth time.  It is identical to miner1, which has been working flawlessly for over a month.  I will maintain my position in Shift and will watch the development, but am switching back to ethereum mining.  Sad, miners-zone.net is losing what would be one of their top 10 miners and a big percentage of their current hashrate.
Activity: 473
what ll be the max supply ?!

Hi xtrembash,

there is not a fixed cap on the supply, but we will have an announcement over the next days about block rewards decrease to minimize inflation.

Please check back regularly!

thank u for reply..
so, shift it is not necessarily rarer than eth ?!

It will always be smaller supply in shift compareing to eth, always.

ok nice ..

Hi xtrembash,

there is not a fixed cap on the supply, but we will have an announcement over the next days about block rewards decrease to minimize inflation.

falling price inflation is not at the moment, but only a small community, and there is no support in the market. network very easy by reducing wages, and this will lose all.

Community growth is slow but it is picking up at a healthy rate and every month we have more and more activity on here and in the slack. The new reward change will be at an acceptable rate but we are running the risk of flooding the coin with a supply which the market cannot handle.

Activity: 241

Hi xtrembash,

falling price inflation is not at the moment, but only a small community, and there is no support in the market. network very easy by reducing wages, and this will lose all.

Hi xtrembash,

thank u for reply..
so, shift it is not necessarily rarer than eth ?!

Hi xtrembash,

www.CryptosCloset.com

Hey mastertrader777,

can you send me a short pm with your email?

I can supply you with a psd file for the logo in the three main color variants.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Shift Community,

Would any of you guys be interested in some Shift apparel?

I would love to host an outlet for this apparel but I would like to see if you all are interested?

www.CryptosCloset.com - Your #1 Online Crypto Apparel Boutique accepting many different crypto currencies.

Let me know what you all think!

Thanks,

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com
Hey all, new here but have been watching this coin for a while and have been mining for a month or so.

I have opened a new pool at http://www.shift-pool.com if anyone would like to add some hashing power.  Payouts are currently hourly with a minimum of 2 shift.

Any suggestions or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No payments have almost a day !!

I'm very sorry about that.  I'm looking now.

Payments are fixed.  It appears the peer count dropped too low, I will make sure that I add some monitoring for this type of issue so this doesn't happen again.

thank you payment has passed
Activity: 21
Hey all, new here but have been watching this coin for a while and have been mining for a month or so.

I have opened a new pool at http://www.shift-pool.com if anyone would like to add some hashing power.  Payouts are currently hourly with a minimum of 2 shift.

Thanks

Payments are fixed.  It appears the peer count dropped too low, I will make sure that I add some monitoring for this type of issue so this doesn't happen again.

Activity: 21

Thanks

Thanks

Jump to: