Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 221. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
somebody want to fill my buy @2xxx?

They have to fill my few buy @3xxx first!

Ain't gonna happen guys.   Kiss

Anyone want to fill my @1xxx after?

Sure let me just buy at 4000 first  Grin

come on people dump at lease 10k make us feel happy!

Lucky me, I got enough yesterday. Only me buying at that time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

come on people dump at lease 10k make us feel happy!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

A lot of buying order now. So, it is very hard to fill up my order Sad
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
What's wrong? (current github version)
Code:
> I1016 01:16:34.182592   20827 downloader.go:278] Block synchronisation started
I1016 01:16:35.213820   20827 chain_manager.go:671] imported 0 block(s) (0 queued 1 ignored) including 0 txs in 765.873451ms. #161589 [f260e1cc / f260e1cc]
I1016 01:16:35.224563   20827 chain_manager.go:863] Bad block #161590 (29566ebd81b232a3ffd3f6a66155557a57df4bcfa2b028070653bc39913015e8)
I1016 01:16:35.224617   20827 chain_manager.go:864] invalid merkle root. received=2caf2adcee0429405dba24c5cbbb3a08a9eb8af4a241861e46458ca1334ebce7 got=a4a4809562fce34993db7189e2a935167ed8c3661b168f65694030d4fb81a01a
I1016 01:16:35.225581   20827 downloader.go:254] Synchronisation failed: hash fetching canceled (requested)
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
Edit:
Soloing to the wallet and ended up forking onto my own chain..

Any idea how that could have happened? Loss of peers or quick disruption in internet connectivity? Wasnt home to witness what caused it but definitely curious as to why..
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
You are right. We do not need hype. We will get this done. Cant give any estimate on time yet. Once we know, we will sure let everyone know Smiley
legendary

well i hope it does, the good thing about not having an over hype coin is you get a good price from the miners that dump, soon we will be able to generate coin with the new masternode.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
legendary
Is this idea along the same lines as a Dash Masternode?

In layman's terms: yes.

The unique perspective of SHF gives it interesting possibilities what could be done with it.

This will be pretty interesting to see the type of development that could be done over a masternode with Shift, we are on a breaking point!
Activity: 364

In layman's terms: yes.

The unique perspective of SHF gives it interesting possibilities what could be done with it.

Closing in on the node staking development. We have hired a golang developer that will help out with porting the python PoC along with me, Joey.

Regards

when you are ready to launch POS can you please post clear and easy explanation of what we have to do ?

I get the feeling like every launch the will be only a few member that understand what to do

This is not PoS. Confirmation of block will be done via PoW and will earn most of the reward. What we call this is simple a "staking node" that gets selected by the network based on algorithms. The reward you will recieve is based on the amount in the coinbase of the node. But this is no PoS.. its node staking (maybe a new concept, i dont know). Its a way of secureing the network with more nodes, and the ones who support will get rewarded in a distributed  and decentralized protocol manner.

But in simple.. you can activate your shift software to do node staking, and fill that account with a certain (not decided) amount of SHF. What is important to understand is that when enable nodestaking the coinbase will be connected to an IP address seen by everyone, so there is a tradeoff.

regards

Do I need to mine to get a reward? or just run Shift software with amount of SHF to get the reward.

No, just run a node with the required amount.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
I would say is even better, looking at the ETH perspective in what could be done Shift would take it to a new level.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Closing in on the node staking development. We have hired a golang developer that will help out with porting the python PoC along with me, Joey.

Regards

when you are ready to launch POS can you please post clear and easy explanation of what we have to do ?

I get the feeling like every launch the will be only a few member that understand what to do

This is not PoS. Confirmation of block will be done via PoW and will earn most of the reward. What we call this is simple a "staking node" that gets selected by the network based on algorithms. The reward you will recieve is based on the amount in the coinbase of the node. But this is no PoS.. its node staking (maybe a new concept, i dont know). Its a way of secureing the network with more nodes, and the ones who support will get rewarded in a distributed  and decentralized protocol manner.

But in simple.. you can activate your shift software to do node staking, and fill that account with a certain (not decided) amount of SHF. What is important to understand is that when enable nodestaking the coinbase will be connected to an IP address seen by everyone, so there is a tradeoff.

regards

Do I need to mine to get a reward? or just run Shift software with amount of SHF to get the reward.

Regards

regards

We could call this a new reward system based on nodestaking with PoW confirmation (PoW Node Reward or PNR System), doing a little research and this will be the first to implement this type of reward system.

Keep it up shiftteam

That name is awesome!

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
There seems to be a network issue currently concerning withdrawals from the pool. Please stop mining on the pool currently if you are having issues until that is fixed

@ ShiftTeam, when do you plan to fix this issue? It's been going on for weeks and nothing changed.

i didn't receive last 3 auto payments from Suprnova:

This suck!

Sorry, dont even know what you are talking about. Fix what? We can not do anything about suprnova or bittrex. I have had no issues with bittrex at all. They problem the other day was a problem with their blockchain not syncing. But this has not been experienced by anyone else as far as i know. So tell us, what should we fix? If people do not give us any information about whats going on, how the **** could we help or error search?

You cant just come and say "it does not work". Provide with information, this is how bittrex do it when i talk to them, professional error searching. I expect the same from everyone else.

Jump to: