Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 222. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 251
There seems to be a network issue currently concerning withdrawals from the pool. Please stop mining on the pool currently if you are having issues until that is fixed
Thanks for notifying the members. Would you please consider increasing a little bit your pool's fee in order to avoid centralization? It seems there is no competition, thus due to demand and supply you could do that, and the network and you win at the same time.
I still don't understand why anyone would pool mine on below 100b difficulty.

This is not PoS. Confirmation of block will be done via PoW and will earn most of the reward. What we call this is simple a "staking node" that gets selected by the network based on algorithms. The reward you will recieve is based on the amount in the coinbase of the node. But this is no PoS.. its node staking (maybe a new concept, i dont know). Its a way of secureing the network with more nodes, and the ones who support will get rewarded in a distributed  and decentralized protocol manner.

But in simple.. you can activate your shift software to do node staking, and fill that account with a certain (not decided) amount of SHF. What is important to understand is that when enable nodestaking the coinbase will be connected to an IP address seen by everyone, so there is a tradeoff.

regards
Very interesting indeed. So this isn't pos, but a way to motivate people to run nodes, I believe the reward should indeed not be as big as block confirm as that is far more important, but a reward to run nodes is very interesting. On top of that, if we get PoS in the future too it will be great.

There seems to be a network issue currently concerning withdrawals from the pool. Please stop mining on the pool currently if you are having issues until that is fixed

@ ShiftTeam, when do you plan to fix this issue? It's been going on for weeks and nothing changed.

i didn't receive last 3 auto payments from Suprnova:

This suck!

Why don't you try to fix it too, instead of demanding someone to do that? Take a look at the code, contact the pool owner at least (he's already aware of that anyway).
Don't wait others to do stuff, this is a decentralized community we have no leaders.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

@ ShiftTeam, when do you plan to fix this issue? It's been going on for weeks and nothing changed.

i didn't receive last 3 auto payments from Suprnova:

This suck!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Closing in on the node staking development. We have hired a golang developer that will help out with porting the python PoC along with me, Joey.

Regards

when you are ready to launch POS can you please post clear and easy explanation of what we have to do ?

I get the feeling like every launch the will be only a few member that understand what to do

This is not PoS. Confirmation of block will be done via PoW and will earn most of the reward. What we call this is simple a "staking node" that gets selected by the network based on algorithms. The reward you will recieve is based on the amount in the coinbase of the node. But this is no PoS.. its node staking (maybe a new concept, i dont know). Its a way of secureing the network with more nodes, and the ones who support will get rewarded in a distributed  and decentralized protocol manner.

But in simple.. you can activate your shift software to do node staking, and fill that account with a certain (not decided) amount of SHF. What is important to understand is that when enable nodestaking the coinbase will be connected to an IP address seen by everyone, so there is a tradeoff.

regards

We could call this a new reward system based on nodestaking with PoW confirmation (PoW Node Reward or PNR System), doing a little research and this will be the first to implement this type of reward system.

Keep it up shiftteam
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1354
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
Closing in on the node staking development. We have hired a golang developer that will help out with porting the python PoC along with me, Joey.

Regards

when you are ready to launch POS can you please post clear and easy explanation of what we have to do ?

I get the feeling like every launch the will be only a few member that understand what to do

regards
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Regards

Make it simple. Buy some & hold tight Smiley
Activity: 599
Merit: 500

Regards

Activity: 570

Regards

Awesome! Keep working in that way and 1 SHIFT will worth more than I can imagine Smiley
The Shift Team

Regards
Activity: 658
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Trading is re-enabled on Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1008
We are in talks with bittrex. This issue will be solved during the day.

Regards

EDIT: looks like their node is not receiving any peers to sync the blockchain with. Although, as far as we can see it is synced everywhere, on every node that we control. And its about 15.

Regards

Thanks for the update.

Have not heard anything from them in a while, maybe they are asleep now. Still, i see not other problem on any other exchange? anyone experience issues?

Kind regards

I guess not from the only 2 problems i see reported here, wallets are currently disable on bittrex so i guess we have to wait.
The Shift Team

Regards

EDIT: looks like their node is not receiving any peers to sync the blockchain with. Although, as far as we can see it is synced everywhere, on every node that we control. And its about 15.

Regards

Thanks for the update.

Have not heard anything from them in a while, maybe they are asleep now. Still, i see not other problem on any other exchange? anyone experience issues?

Kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1008

Regards

Regards

Thanks for the update.
The Shift Team

Regards

Regards
Activity: 840
I already did that as I previously wrote, nor have I expressed any want towards this being solved by anyone else besides me and bittrex. I was commenting on how odd it was for always having a smooth service with them and now running into the same problem as the user I quoted, with a different sender.
Thanks for the development once again.

I'm in the same boat as you, it looks like bittrex is having issues with certain deposits/withdrawals at the moment.
I already did that as I previously wrote, nor have I expressed any want towards this being solved by anyone else besides me and bittrex. I was commenting on how odd it was for always having a smooth service with them and now running into the same problem as the user I quoted, with a different sender.
Thanks for the development once again.
The Shift Team
My transaction from Suprnova pool not found:
TX: 0xdd16b9d3a317fdfad13c7154f01b0d7e066c09388398ca9edf3f1588f8f3c343
TX: 0xb6ba8698ab9748390c7bcab18dc6842bbecea66a9cc181a0cf75334646ac9713

https://shift.etherchain.org/

You are posting some random TXs that you claim exist, but blockchain does not. And you want ocminer or or us to do....? Sorry man

OK, what should I do? Some transactions have disappeared.

This is odd. I have always withdrawn without problems from bittrex and now I got the same problem as you. TXID shows up on their website but not on my wallet nor block explorer. I contacted them.
It's weird because we ran at the same problem on different websites (you on suprnova pool me on bittrex exchange)

Then we suggest that you contact bittrex support, shift can not answer their support, nor see how their system works.
My transaction from Suprnova pool not found:
TX: 0xdd16b9d3a317fdfad13c7154f01b0d7e066c09388398ca9edf3f1588f8f3c343
TX: 0xb6ba8698ab9748390c7bcab18dc6842bbecea66a9cc181a0cf75334646ac9713

https://shift.etherchain.org/

You are posting some random TXs that you claim exist, but blockchain does not. And you want ocminer or or us to do....? Sorry man

OK, what should I do? Some transactions have disappeared.

This is odd. I have always withdrawn without problems from bittrex and now I got the same problem as you. TXID shows up on their website but not on my wallet nor block explorer. I contacted them.
It's weird because we ran at the same problem on different websites (you on suprnova pool me on bittrex exchange)
Jump to: