Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 226. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 500
We need volume on exchanges, otherwise miners will go away and shift will die with natural death.

And we dont care. We will still continue do develop. How about that mr expert. Now, lead, follow or get out of the way..

Kind regards

I don't know what's your point (I only described a certain rule in cryptos), but if your attitude to members of community is like you wrote above, so good luck.

really we only need 1 miner to keep the block going and 1 node ( or one solo miner ) I am glad the price is falling  it driving away large miner that have no interest in the coin and only want to mine and dump

have to remember that if you have more GPU power , you only get larger piece of the pie ... you dont get more coin.
It would be better if the 10 or so member that care about this coin could all mine with 1 gpu card each or CPU .... save power and still get the same ammount of coin

also the only reason why i think there only 10 member that want to use this coin and watch it grow
- becuase there only 10 address here https://shift.etherchain.org/statistics/miners that are solo mining ..... any one pool mining don't care about this coin ... they want to mine where most the coin are going . then it easy for them to transfer coin directly to exchange to dump ..... and sorry any miner with more then 500mhs ( 15 GPU-ish)   are  just a greedy miner and they would want to dump to pay for cost running equipment
Activity: 599
We need volume on exchanges, otherwise miners will go away and shift will die with natural death.

And we dont care. We will still continue do develop. How about that mr expert. Now, lead, follow or get out of the way..

Kind regards

I don't know what's your point (I only described a certain rule in cryptos), but if your attitude to members of community is like you wrote above, so good luck.

really we only need 1 miner to keep the block going and 1 node ( or one solo miner ) I am glad the price is falling  it driving away large miner that have no interest in the coin and only want to mine and dump

have to remember that if you have more GPU power , you only get larger piece of the pie ... you dont get more coin.
It would be better if the 10 or so member that care about this coin could all mine with 1 gpu card each or CPU .... save power and still get the same ammount of coin
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

Here is a chance for some promotion. Retweet this and maybe it will be on the coinigy show:
https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/651829343434375168

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder

Kind regards

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Kind regards
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
poloniex, bittrex, cryptsy and also other small exchanges likes BTC Wink
The Shift Team
Don't they require a website for adding a coin?

Pretty much done, http://46.101.129.58/#home

Did EXP had a website or a block explorer when they got added, the answer is NO. This is just absurd.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Don't they require a website for adding a coin?
Activity: 658
Since there are wishes for SHIFT to be added to Poloniex i have, as a core developer, made a official request. This has not been done before by me or almindor. We are aware that we fulfil the terms of being added and we hope that Poloniex thinks the same.

Regards

Awesome I think Poloniex would be a great move and tons more exposure being on all 3 of the major exchanges for alts! Great job team
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
That's a good move. Currently Poloniex has x3 the volume of Bittrex and Cryptsy. If they list SHIFT it will surely bring more attention and liquidity.
The Shift Team
Since there are wishes for SHIFT to be added to Poloniex i have, as a core developer, made a official request. This has not been done before by me or almindor. We are aware that we fulfil the terms of being added and we hope that Poloniex thinks the same.

Regards
The Shift Team
In comparison with the competition this is way behind, I will be adding into my bag for a while just keep me to date and everything is  Grin Grin

Hi sir

Can you explain how this is way behind the competition, for example lets say Expanse?

Regards
The Shift Team

Really stable mining also. I leave my machines without attention for days at a time and they just keep going.

Yes it is, but minning without purpose is a waste of money/time.
The succed of this coin is only by developing hashimoto algo.

We have skilled devs, but as we see it's not easy to do a simply (for other algos) POS.

This is actually quite hard to accomplish, although we will be able to do it sooner or later. Imagine the work in understanding the whole ethereum code base, this is no easy task.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Mining shift not profitable at the moment, better to mine eth or exp.
legendary
Peaky Blinder

Really stable mining also. I leave my machines without attention for days at a time and they just keep going.

Yes it is, but minning without purpose is a waste of money/time.
The succed of this coin is only by developing hashimoto algo.

We have skilled devs, but as we see it's not easy to do a simply (for other algos) POS.
In comparison with the competition this is way behind, I will be adding into my bag for a while just keep me to date and everything is  Grin Grin

Still mining myself.  Will have to see if it's cheaper to just buy at this point.  Anyone know off hand?

Not sure on mining info but I imagine you can't be making much as these prices

I mine a lot of coins. This coin is the best coin to GPU mine. Not many people mining it.

Interesting thanks for that knowledge, I think focus will come here soon pretty quiet yet but don't see that lasting forever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Still mining myself.  Will have to see if it's cheaper to just buy at this point.  Anyone know off hand?

I mine a lot of coins. This coin is the best coin to GPU mine. Not many people mining it.

Jump to: