Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 240. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 252
EXPANSE HAS A HUGE PREMINE, basically unlimited amount of funds compared to what is being mined. In SHIFT the premine is minimal and will not be put in a smart contract. We will however use a third party escrow.

Regards

Can you elaborate on why you did not use a smart contract for escrow?
Activity: 503
Merit: 100
Please help me, can't unlock account
Code:
personal.unlockAccount("0x111...111","pass")
Decryption failed : MAC mismath

Activity: 414
Merit: 250
I am glad to hear that, ShiftTeam.

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

The premine needs to be put into an escrow arrangement like expanse, otherwise shift will lose the clone wars.

Voice of reason.

Personally I know premine is safe and would not be dumped by DevTeam for sure.
Howeever another person could not find it easy as me. So, in that point it would be great to follow EXPASNE's way.

EXPANSE HAS A HUGE PREMINE, basically unlimited amount of funds compared to what is being mined. In SHIFT the premine is minimal and will not be put in a smart contract. We will however use a third party escrow.

Regards

It would be really nice if you could publish official statement connected to this issue. Lots of users could stay tight. Another words - more transparency is always a friend of success.

Currently some questions are still behind curtain, some users may wonder what's behind yours behaviour.

It is just general impression how It looks like outwardly.

The accounts are posted earlier in this thread. We will use a third party escrow. When we find a trustful escrow, we will proceed and make it official, of course.

Kind regards

The premine needs to be put into an escrow arrangement like expanse, otherwise shift will lose the clone wars.

Voice of reason.

Howeever another person could not find it easy as me. So, in that point it would be great to follow EXPASNE's way.

Regards

It would be really nice if you could publish official statement connected to this issue. Lots of users could stay tight. Another words - more transparency is always a friend of success.

Currently some questions are still behind curtain, some users may wonder what's behind yours behaviour.

It is just general impression how It looks like outwardly.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It looks like more support coming our way, keep it classy dump it slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer - you forgot to update to 0.3.0 or forgot to change on site? Smiley

Ah thanks for that, forgot to remove that Smiley

So low hash.. Wow...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
ocminer - you forgot to update to 0.3.0 or forgot to change on site? Smiley

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Last week I dumped 7K at 13xxx then I rebought at ~14xx-17xx sow week buy support but someone was waiting for it... so dumpers dump only if you have 20-50K and can keep price down... Wink

Lets hope this dumpers get all trigger happy today, buy support is growing little by little.
legendary
Activity: 1899
Merit: 1024
Last week I dumped 7K at 13xxx then I rebought at ~14xx-17xx sow week buy support but someone was waiting for it... so dumpers dump only if you have 20-50K and can keep price down... Wink
Activity: 840
What about website, how is progress?

Well its a weekday again so I will continue work today.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
What about website, how is progress?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
is looking like a dump, dump in my buy orders Smiley

And into my buy orders. Let it drop back to 10k again or maybe even to 5k. 15k is cheap but why not get it even cheaper.

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
is looking like a dump, dump in my buy orders Smiley
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

Voice of reason.

Regards

Voice of reason.

finally ppl start dumping.

yea, really nice to see 14k again.

is looking like a dump, please go head and dump it more please 11k stats would be just wonderful.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

yea, really nice to see 14k again.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I guess is a good time to buy 500k in the current supply, 25% of the 2 million to be mined.
Jump to: