Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 297. (Read 547569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
fuck me, the link for download doesn't work for me - it stops on half way Sad
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team

The ETH block time is 15 seconds. Did this clone change the blocktime?

It is hard to tell an instamine without a block explorer. I don't think this was intamined.

This coin however was hugely premined.

Mining will be ended when the holders of Shf vote so (at a minimum of 2M Shf). They decide how much of a premine it will be in %..
LOL what? how much coins premined ? you don`t know in % but you know in coins.
You are working on blockexplorer?

The amount of Shf premined is 250K. You see that on the top post. The percentage of the total Shf we can not say because we dont know when mining will be ended. No blockexplorer as far as we know. But you can check all the blocks, all the way from genesis. ./shift-linux-amd64 dump 0

That will dump the genesis block.

Regards

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Someone pls post .bat command for windows mining!!!! Easiest way for all who have issues

For Windows
Download 32 or 64 bit exe from github
rename
Shift-Windows
open cmd
type Shift-Windows account new

Mine with GPU
Shift-Windows --rpc
Download Miner AMD ONLY >> http://d-h.st/rbnt
run shift.bat

Tip if this helped
SHF: 0xae0ada93d2a680d3fcdd705b9803c87c974fd522

Everyone on block 99?

This will help you out. Wink

sorry if answered already but...
can I mine with ethminer just change commands in .bat file?

Yes, you can mine with ethminer.The bat file need this:

Code:
ethminer.exe -G -F http://127.0.0.1:53901

Just follow that easy tutorial posted by ZonedOutSpace .
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

The ETH block time is 15 seconds. Did this clone change the blocktime?

It is hard to tell an instamine without a block explorer. I don't think this was intamined.

This coin however was hugely premined.

Mining will be ended when the holders of Shf vote so (at a minimum of 2M Shf). They decide how much of a premine it will be in %..
LOL what? how much coins premined ? you don`t know in % but you know in coins.
You are working on blockexplorer?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
for me new account from cmd didn't work so I found another way posted on previous page
legendary
Someone pls post .bat command for windows mining!!!! Easiest way for all who have issues

For Windows
rename
Shift-Windows
open cmd

Mine with GPU
Shift-Windows --rpc
run shift.bat

Tip if this helped

Everyone on block 99?

sorry if answered already but...
can I mine with ethminer just change commands in .bat file?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

For Windows
rename
Shift-Windows
open cmd

Mine with GPU
Shift-Windows --rpc
run shift.bat

Tip if this helped

Everyone on block 99?

Look my post on previous page
legendary
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Doesn't run on 64 bit systems?

C:\>shift-windows-386.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-386.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check y
er's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and the
the software publisher.

C:\>shift-windows-amd64.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-amd64.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check
uter's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and t
t the software publisher.

This is very odd. I'm the developer of the GUI ShiftWallet, so I can't say directly what the problem is. I'm also on a mac atm. When I get home I'll try and have a look if I get the same error in win8.

Hey I got it working and am mining right now.  Somehow when I downloaded the binaries they were not complete.  The file size was only 40k instead of the 22mb.  Don't know how that happened but it's ok now. Thanks

We should probably put this in the top section of the post.

WHEN DOWNLOADING BINARIES FROM GITHUB MAKE SURE TO LEFT-CLICK THEM AND GO ALL THE WAY TO THE RAW BUTTON
0x769b21b9f4e93c4cf7b74d7669d26ac21c490fa0

Is this right shift address  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thug for life!
Lets get this show on the road.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Doesn't run on 64 bit systems?

C:\>shift-windows-386.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-386.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check y
er's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and the
the software publisher.

C:\>shift-windows-amd64.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-amd64.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check
uter's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and t
t the software publisher.

This is very odd. I'm the developer of the GUI ShiftWallet, so I can't say directly what the problem is. I'm also on a mac atm. When I get home I'll try and have a look if I get the same error in win8.

Hey I got it working and am mining right now.  Somehow when I downloaded the binaries they were not complete.  The file size was only 40k instead of the 22mb.  Don't know how that happened but it's ok now. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 957
The wallet ico in win7 superbar is a green E. Should also be changed.

Yes. Release 0.9.2 is around the corner with new icon, minor fixes (e.g. account amount in combobox in transaction tab doesn't update).

NOTE: transaction history is not yet supported in the IPC API of the shift client itslef. This is something missing also from ethereum and we need to add it if we want to see old transactions not done via the GUI client (unless you resync with the GUI on).

Lol, was just about posting the bug with combobox  Tongue
I found how to run it...
Run shift-windows-amd64.exe, then run GUI wallet, there press New Account and set password, close all, then run shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc
For nVidia Run ethminer -U -F http://127.0.0.1:53901
To mine on CPU run shift-windows-amd64.exe --mine
And wait while DAG file is generating...

Then you can run GUI wallet (shift-windows-amd64.exe need to be runned before) and check ballance see address...

For those who has problems like me... Too bad I was late with this  Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Yes. Release 0.9.2 is around the corner with new icon, minor fixes (e.g. account amount in combobox in transaction tab doesn't update).

NOTE: transaction history is not yet supported in the IPC API of the shift client itslef. This is something missing also from ethereum and we need to add it if we want to see old transactions not done via the GUI client (unless you resync with the GUI on).
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
Ethminer crashing when started   Angry

miner  22:43:58|main  Mining on PoWhash #89ec08eeÔǪ : 0 H/s = 0 hashes / 0.5 s
Using platform: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
DAG  22:43:58|  DAG Generation Failure. Reason: No space left on device
Using device: Hawaii(OpenCL 2.0 AMD-APP (1642.5))

whats wrong?

it says: No space left on device

no shit Sherlock..  Grin
What do i do with that info?

--autodag gives me invalid argument

How many free space do you have on HD , and how much RAM?

system drive has only 400MB left
Drive where Ethminer is running from has 800GB
16GB Ram
You need more space on HD(c:/ partition), because DAG files are over 1GB each

Ok.
How can i specify where to put the DAG file?
I´m starting Shift from a bat file with shift-windows-386.exe -datadir="G:\crypto\Shift\data" --rpc
I would like to redirect it to my G: drive
Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
How do you even check balance? And what is reward per block etc. Jezus, I get so tired of these 'Launches' where no info is provided.

Yes sir. Let me fix a proper manual for that on the github wiki. I will get back to you, or check the top post later.

Sorry not trying to be THAT much of a dick. But in my opinion solid manual, detailed instructions etc. would have been super useful at launch. It works though so I guess the launch was somewhat 'OK' (Seen a lot worse).

Yeah i agree. We really tried to get everything ready in time. We will fix the console commands asap. Its ok Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So.. what is the structure of the rewards for blocks? Just realized that I have no idea if all blocks are same size from Genesis etc. Seems wide open for instamining with super-blocks. Current block reward is 3 per block?
legendary
Activity: 957
Jump to: