Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 301. (Read 547569 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 510
The Shift Team
This linux things is not for normal people only for crazy geeks... Cry

Please let me help you.. are you on windows? Have you downloaded the windows binary?

Regards

Yes.. I type shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc new address and miner can't connect to

Ah okey, thats the problem..

Step number 1.

shift-windows-amd64.exe account new

(copy the account that you got generated, dont loose the password)

Step number 2.

shift-windows-amd64.exe --mine --minerthreads 4 --shiftbase youaccountnumberthatyoucopied

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
For Windows
Download 32 or 64 bit exe from github
rename
Shift-Windows
open cmd
type Shift-Windows account new

Mine with GPU
Shift-Windows --rpc
Download Miner AMD ONLY >> http://d-h.st/rbnt
run shift.bat

Tip if this helped
SHF: 0xae0ada93d2a680d3fcdd705b9803c87c974fd522

Everyone on block 99?
The Shift Team

Please let me help you.. are you on windows? Have you downloaded the windows binary?

Regards

Do you know where I can get the precompiled Ethminer for Windows x64? Can't seem to find it.

Yes sir, try this url, http://cryptomining-blog.com/wp-content/download/ethminer-0.9.41-windows.zip

Kind regards
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
How to see the balans? by consol commands?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Let's get this on poloniex tonight so I can buy cheap coins!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Regards

Yes.. I type shift-windows-amd64.exe --rpc new address and miner can't connect to
WTB SHIFT! I will pay 3 cents a coin.
Activity: 224

Regards

Do you know where I can get the precompiled Ethminer for Windows x64? Can't seem to find it.
The Shift Team

Regards
I'm mining now. No blocks found yet though. I only have 1 GPU Sad

I got lucky and got block 79..
Stuck on 99 now

I was mining ETH and would get 1 block a day with my 1 GPU. I  have a feeling I will have like 50 blocks before the end of today.
The Shift Team

Well its fair in terms of hashing power, nothing we can do about that im afraid.

Humble regards
I downloaded the source from github.

typed "make"

That's all I had to do on ubuntu 14.04. Then used the same miner I was using for ETH.

Activity: 280
From Russia with love

I got lucky and got block 79..
Stuck on 99 now
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Doesn't run on 64 bit systems?

C:\>shift-windows-386.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-386.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check y
er's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and the
the software publisher.

C:\>shift-windows-amd64.exe address new
This version of C:\shift-windows-amd64.exe is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check
uter's system information to see whether you need a x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and t
t the software publisher.

This is very odd. I'm the developer of the GUI ShiftWallet, so I can't say directly what the problem is. I'm also on a mac atm. When I get home I'll try and have a look if I get the same error in win8.
Not working for me...  Sad
The Shift Team
Another intentionally botched launch with crappy binaries and a terrible wiki to enable 'dev' and friends to instamine 100,000s of coins before anyone else figures out how to.

100% pump and dump scam. Too bad, first copy-paste of Ethereum aaaaaand scam.

Crappy binarys, in what way? Smiley please explain. No one from the team nor no one we know is mining...

Read the complaints ^^
Also, how do you spend days on developing and not even post mining instructions other than 'just mine like Ether'. Seriously, a 10 year old could have released this better.

The instructions are there? Yes one have complained so far.. trying to figure out what the error can be..

Kind regards
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
Activity: 224
Another intentionally botched launch with crappy binaries and a terrible wiki to enable 'dev' and friends to instamine 100,000s of coins before anyone else figures out how to.

100% pump and dump scam. Too bad, first copy-paste of Ethereum aaaaaand scam.

Crappy binarys, in what way? Smiley please explain. No one from the team nor no one we know is mining...

Read the complaints ^^
Also, how do you spend days on developing and not even post mining instructions other than 'just mine like Ether'. Seriously, a 10 year old could have released this better.
Jump to: