Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 72. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It isn't our problems if they got hacked! Why we pay for this?

How can we know if they lied? This is stupid!  Angry
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://www.shiftnrg.org/newsletter-june/

Some large shift holders got hacked or something in February and their shift was stolen. The devs plan to increase supply to reimburse them.
A lot of people are pissed off about this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
not happy about the increase in supply of tokens. sounds like these people lost their coins through their own lax security?
Not in favour of the coin increase. I keep my coins on bittrex and havent had any issues (almost 100k shift)

Increase in supply? What increase?

Who lost coins?
Activity: 200
Merit: 114
Since SHIFT is pulling something similar to ETH will we get SHIFT and SHIFT CLASSIC?

not happy about the increase in supply of tokens. sounds like these people lost their coins through their own lax security?
Not in favour of the coin increase. I keep my coins on bittrex and havent had any issues (almost 100k shift)

What exactly happened?
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
A previous newsletter actually pumped Shift price jump from 20k to 70k

I remember it clearly while i was in my lab class in my university

Fact of Shift
Coin with 10M + supply
Only 1.04M coin to be forged per year
Constant Development
Monthly newsletter
It uses DPOS
End of POW Stage
Since 2015

Today, I actually get in when i woke up hours ago when Shift was a biggest loser at -30% and i instantly bought Shift and Shift is now 40% of my portfolio value , my Portfolio Value increased 20% Just within 5 hour

Recently iconomi has a good momentum which push their price at the peak of $5 - 200K Satoshi and iconomi has 100M supply
If iconomi at 100M could price each ICN at $5
Then Shift at 10M Supply could reach $50?
Just some speculation, because no matter how they falls under different categories of industry

If Shift Position at #101 with $2 per shift, If it could move towards Top #50 Coin
I expect Shift would be price at around $7-8 Per Shift

copper member
Activity: 289
Merit: 254
Since SHIFT is pulling something similar to ETH will we get SHIFT and SHIFT CLASSIC?
legendary
The market makers are really trying to get that 9.2 BTC buy order at 64540 filled.

All the dumps are to just above that level.

Keep dumping your own coins, no one is gonna sell that much at this late stage in the game.

Shift has never had big buy support, so it's much easier to manipulate with just a hundred BTC.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
thanks for the shake out guys it was awesome buying shift for my first time  will be buying more dumps please continue to sell sell sell sell sell sell  Grin Grin Grin Cool
legendary
MM shake out on trex.

Best of luck, they won't get many to sell at this point in time.
Cheap shift Cheesy time to buy.

Indeed, I just bought more. If you see a load of big red candlesticks, you buy, it's free money.
MM shake out on trex.

Cheap shift Cheesy time to buy.
legendary
MM shake out on trex.

Activity: 2
Hi to all!  Sorry guys, I did not want to raise a hype, just wrote them into Facebook and asked questions today, and reflected their response here. No advertising. I read this blog for a long time, but did not register here.
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
SHIFT team said today that they write a lot at their Chat (Ryver) and published an update the day before yesterday and are about to release something big in two days! Very operative guys. They are working! Smiley
When will they release? Today or tomorrow?

Two brand new accounts above, trying to create hype. No one said anything about two days, although there should be a mainnet release to match the current testnet soon, which integrates IPFS, but not quite Phantom yet.

Yeah exactly then other people will claim that there're hype in the coin LoL
Activity: 50
SHIFT team said today that they write a lot at their Chat (Ryver) and published an update the day before yesterday and are about to release something big in two days! Very operative guys. They are working! Smiley

Two brand new accounts above, trying to create hype. No one said anything about two days, although there should be a mainnet release to match the current testnet soon, which integrates IPFS, but not quite Phantom yet.
Activity: 3

Also joined the Ryver-chat and good to see that the dev team is very active. Still, good to keep everybody on Bitcoin forum up-to-date.
Activity: 2
Activity: 33
yeah it is released on testnet phantom iam really glad

btw guys if you want to vote for me karanslay

* will be making a lot on phantom

* will share 50% of the shift with my voters

message me so i can vote on you aswell haha

lets see where we can get Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: