Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHIFT] The New Web | IPFS/Phantom | ShiftNrg.org Hosted Decentralized! - page 73. (Read 547566 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
@cryptoholic11 and @bionioncle
If you want constant updates join the Ryver chat! It's very active. Also a new version of testnet was just released yesterday that gets the IPFS integration and it will be live on mainnet next. Phantom should be following closely behind although we haven't been given a solid date. It will be ready once it's ready.
https://github.com/ShiftNrg/shift/tree/testnet

Also Shift is based off of the Lisk codebase but the teams are not working together. Both teams have contributed to making the overall codebase better though.

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
although the concept and idea sound nice, there isn't any news update on their website since early May, not much on twitter either while maidsafe have consistent update. I haven't done any deep research but it seem not good for a project that haven't had any news in nearly a month

Everyone is active on Ryver . Phantom went on testnet a couple days ago. Very soon on mainnet
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
although the concept and idea sound nice, there isn't any news update on their website since early May, not much on twitter either while maidsafe have consistent update. I haven't done any deep research but it seem not good for a project that haven't had any news in nearly a month

Exactly so why the steady increase in prices. Is it all hype for their July 1st launch

Hype??? LoL where?? Shift is not releasing words, only test products at the moment. Hype from whom?

Those who are buying are the early adopters, later Shift team will release all the things you like to see like whitepapers and stuff Smiley maybe then you can start to buy if you like Wink

Are you sure of this? I already bought because I read some posts about a July 1st launch of some sort. I also bought because I read they're linked to Lisk which prob is a good thing. I'm not sure if this is true though

I only know this, when Phantom is well tested and is well received in mainnet Shift team will start to promote Phantom and release the documentation about it.

Also, as you mentioned, with the features of Lisk code base, Shift will have its first Dapp (I heard is ready and in internal tests), so Phantom is the first release but you should wait what it is comming next, maybe more Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Exactly so why the steady increase in prices. Is it all hype for their July 1st launch

Hype??? LoL where?? Shift is not releasing words, only test products at the moment. Hype from whom?

Those who are buying are the early adopters, later Shift team will release all the things you like to see like whitepapers and stuff Smiley maybe then you can start to buy if you like Wink

Are you sure of this? I already bought because I read some posts about a July 1st launch of some sort. I also bought because I read they're linked to Lisk which prob is a good thing. I'm not sure if this is true though
Activity: 6

Ok so people prefer updates with nice text instead of products and software you can test? ok noted

No, but the update let people know that the team and the dev is actively working, if there is a beta version but then after months without anynews or update that the development is going smoothly, how can I am sure that there is no problem? There are many abandon project after beta release.

Ok so people prefer updates with nice text instead of products and software you can test? ok noted
Activity: 6
So cap is still under 20million. If shift is on the same level as other top 25 coins, that means it's got the potential to do 10x? Why has it been so undervalued if that's the case?
Hello guys,

There is only online wallet?

Will there soon be a wallet that can be installed?
Where can you activate proof of delegate easily as with ARK?

Have a centralized wallet for a decentralized web.

thank you for your reply

Currently only official wallet;
https://wallet.shiftnrg.org/

But you could install and run a node yourself on something running linux if you wanted to
https://github.com/ShiftNrg/shift

Registering a delegate is easy. You would need to run your own node for sure then, preferably on a VPS, get connected on the Ryver chat and try to get voted in. Getting voted in is the hard part Smiley
https://shiftnrg.nl/docs/a-beginners-guide/delegate-handbook/delegates/
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello guys,

There is only online wallet?

Will there soon be a wallet that can be installed?
Where can you activate proof of delegate easily as with ARK?

Have a centralized wallet for a decentralized web.

thank you for your reply
Activity: 3
Hello guys.
Firstly sorry for my English. Where you take info, regarding update in 1st of July? Maybe I'am blind, but I can't find this...
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1288
what do guys think shift can reach in price before the end of 2017 and how far will it be with phantom and marketing

100-300 million marketcap, between 9 and 27$ per coin... 9$-100m is pretty conservative though, thats the minimun I expect.

Your not too far off my estimation, i'd go to the higher end of your estimate though.
legendary
what do guys think shift can reach in price before the end of 2017 and how far will it be with phantom and marketing

It should have a higher marketcap than maid, that's worth currently x12 more than shift.
Activity: 53

100-300 million marketcap, between 9 and 27$ per coin... 9$-100m is pretty conservative though, thats the minimun I expect.
Activity: 33
Can't I use my own password for the shift wallet?

And how do I send shift coins to the wallet? Can't find the address or the option to receive coins, just to send.

I don't think so. Not sure if there is an exact reason why or not, but the given passwords are very secure.

Your address is the number (and the S) in the upper left corner under the silhouette.
legendary
When will Phantom be released?

Likely with the next update, July 1.

Hope so, not long now, this will be an epic price rise, brace your selves, just scoop up the last of the cheap coins until then.

shift is going on top 50

Sorry mate you need to set your sights higher. Top 50 is nothing for what shift can reach.

Two words: "dencentralized internet".

Another two words: "game changer".

Maid is at 259M, that's not near ready.
Pages:
Jump to: