Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHO] SHORTY - YOUR VINES IN CRYPTO [ROCKET ICO] - page 2. (Read 18023 times)

Activity: 604
Merit: 500
Funny pnd project Cheesy
Activity: 453
Merit: 255
yeah i agree, but it will hit 1000sats at some point in the following weeks/months

We are heading to it now  Cool I thought it was going to take long time. Weekend is here, so finger crossed for 1k.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
yeah i agree, but it will hit 1000sats at some point in the following weeks/months
Someone buys already on 200 sats again, there is very low sell walls left. I hope that rally starts soon again.
Why the negativity? It will hit 4 digit sats. Just watch Smiley

I don´t know about 4 digits, but I will check that for later. You remeber 25 sats to 250 sats then SHORTY drops to 4 sats and rise all the way up to 510 sats. 100 sats is the floor before new up!
It is just a buy and sell coin.If you intend to hold it and expect it will reach 4 digits,then you are taking a lot of risk.Just sell when the price is above your buy price.

Nowhere to be seen. They wont stay in business for longer than 1 day after dumping their crap. U should be selling ur stake and moving to greener pastures. If u didnt notice, this coin was originally supposed to be shorted.

No worrys, I understand the concept of trading.. And how is the coin supposed to be shorted? What's all this about? It's called shorty because it represents the app creating short 8 second videos so don't try that one wise guy. Why the negativity? It will hit 4 digit sats. Just watch Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Exactly right, the coin and project appear to good to just trade via yobit? where are the developers?
There is also 10BTC at 100sats buy wall if someone decided to dump. could this coin see 4digit sats in the future? I think so!
It is just a buy and sell coin.If you intend to hold it and expect it will reach 4 digits,then you are taking a lot of risk.Just sell when the price is above your buy price.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Exactly right, the coin and project appear to good to just trade via yobit? where are the developers?

Nowhere to be seen. They wont stay in business for longer than 1 day after dumping their crap. U should be selling ur stake and moving to greener pastures. If u didnt notice, this coin was originally supposed to be shorted.
There is also 10BTC at 100sats buy wall if someone decided to dump. could this coin see 4digit sats in the future? I think so!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Im very excited for when the website comes available with the app following through, will there be other exchanges in the near future? nobody takes coins seriously on yobit i find. shorty needs more traffic
Shorty is still trading above 10x of market price on yobit.This has really surprised me while many coins die after 3-4 days on yobit, shorty is still going steady and seems to be touch 1000satoshi soon.
Im very excited for when the website comes available with the app following through, will there be other exchanges in the near future? nobody takes coins seriously on yobit i find. shorty needs more traffic

Someone wants to buy a lot @ 250 sats, so maybe someone still has some trust to get profit on this project, should I sell or buy,hmm
Price seems to be kind of stabile level, there is quiet on the shorty market at the moment, maybe there is other things to follow for rapid profits. Waiting.
Activity: 694
In Nervos we trust.
shorty from 4 to 400 Shocked and can go over 10K crazy dev
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This seems like a good coin
This seems like a good coin, lots of buy support but could we get some more information please, I am very interested and have already started investing, Also, any idea on when the website is live??

Zak
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
is tehere any real progress here or is it another pump and dump coin based on tities hype ?

Just another pump and dump dev with self bought coins. Nothing to see here so its time to move on.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
Dear Shorty Coin Investors,

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

Thank you

PumpMyCoin Team
Activity: 67
is tehere any real progress here or is it another pump and dump coin based on tities hype ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Good to see price is above  ico,  yobits first Rocket ico seems to have worked out. Too bad didn't get to buy lots below 10 on initial rush to sell though too.

i remember when price go down to 4 sats and im there, but not to buying this coin at that price. I think it will be like any other coins, dump to 1 sat then die. Im regret to see current price.
I am also surprised to see price is 6 x higher than ico.This could grow 100x times I guess.Time to buy some shorty

I hope so, but i dont think to buy with current price. I'll wait price much lower and i believe it will before next pump. I just dont want risk my money when bitcoin very expensive like this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: