Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services - page 10. (Read 52510 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Will there be live broadcasts with developers?

this would be great and I'm sure it's all necessary for the community !
let's see how it all works next

https://shop.sharering.network

please tell me your shop is already running at full capacity ?

at least it looks great , but I'm not sure it will be very convenient! we'll see what happens next
brand new
Activity: 0

The latest news is that SHR will be listed on LBank with USDT and BTC pair. Looks like they will focus on penetrating China/Asia very soon, especially with their latest office opening in Hong Kong.

this impressed me and I like what the team is doing right now .
I think this will be one of the most worthwhile projects
brand new

https://twitter.com/TheRealTimBos/status/1282695267859304449

We've interviewed a bunch of exchanges for @ShareRingGlobal $SHR (the final 2 are on Wednesday) and will be moving ahead with 2 or 3 very soon. Oh, and we're launching a BUSD/SHR pair on @Binance_DEX this week.
#anothercrazyweek

really one of the top projects and I am sure that the popularity will only grow !
at least it will be important to me
brand new
Do you plan to expand Asian market ?

We've interviewed a bunch of exchanges for @ShareRingGlobal $SHR (the final 2 are on Wednesday) and will be moving ahead with 2 or 3 very soon. Oh, and we're launching a BUSD/SHR pair on @Binance_DEX this week.
#anothercrazyweek

Great update! ShareRing is the one interviewing exchanges (not the other way around and asking to be listed  GrinCool

I hope we will soon see a listing on popular exchanges !
at least the team is doing something worthwhile
brand new

are you planning a bounty program or something similar ?
there may be contests for the community

for the community it will be something really worthwhile !
and I am sure that I will be able to buy even more tokens soon
brand new
now this is the best project that I have seen on the market and I think the demand for tokens will only grow in fact I see this concept on the market for the first time
brand new

#anothercrazyweek

Great update! ShareRing is the one interviewing exchanges (not the other way around and asking to be listed  GrinCool

it really looks very interesting ! I think that the project can scale quickly and it will be really popular with users
brand new

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sharering-shr-partners-gda-capital-130010476.html?.tsrc=fin-srch

a really great publication and this will make the project even more popular and increase confidence and attract even more investors

this really increases the credibility of this project ! and I am sure that major investors will be interested in this

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sharering-shr-partners-gda-capital-130010476.html?.tsrc=fin-srch

a really great publication and this will make the project even more popular and increase confidence and attract even more investors

this really increases the credibility of this project ! and I am sure that major investors will be interested in this

Yes, I also saw a lot of publications in the media .
This is in fact one of the most worthwhile projects and I have a high level of confidence in this project
brand new

#anothercrazyweek

It's impressive and I really like what the team does!
I am sure that the success of the project will be huge

I wouldn't be so sure .
since now I see quite a few announcements from the team regarding the development of this project
brand new
what else can the team offer for us and what will be the practical application of this coin ?
liquidity will depend on this
when will there be new videos on your youtube channel?
brand new

#anothercrazyweek

It's impressive and I really like what the team does!
I am sure that the success of the project will be huge

the main thing for me is to understand what income I can get in the near future !
that would be interesting !

everything will depend on what they offer to investors ...
and in General how does the team plan to develop the project in such a complex market
brand new
What about the next partnership? What are you plan to do?
Activity: 9

#anothercrazyweek

But in any case this is great for the development of the project and I think this is just the beginning .
I will continue to follow the news and what the team will show for us in the near future
brand new
How many tokens are reserved for your team?
brand new
what is the team planning this summer?
what other exchanges will be listed on and who else are you negotiating with ?

https://blog.sharering.network/sharering-network-sharering-integrates-plair-as-a-new-payment-method/

ShareRing Integrates Plair as a New Payment Method

Plair joins the ShareRing Ecosystem as a new payment method; allowing hotels, car rentals, tours, eVOA applications, insurance and so much more to be purchased with PLA token.

ShareRing welcomes Plair as the newest payment method in the ShareRing ecosystem!

CEO of Plair Pat “To further support the VeChain ecosystem, Plair has also partnered up with ShareRing. I believe using Plair and VET to expand across into other platform is the fastest way to grow the blockchain ecosystem. With the announcement of the VeChain Partnership working with ShareRing just made sense.”

ShareRing is an enterprise-ready blockchain geared towards the travel, sharing and on-demand economies. Focused on the fragmented $7 trillion travel economy, ShareRing’s travel app will create a more cohesive customer experience by bringing all the necessary activities and bookings into one ecosystem. The ShareRing app is scheduled to launch in Q3, enabling Plair token holders to use their PLA as a payment method towards:

2.5+ million hotels in 190 countries
1.2+ million vehicles across 150 countries
eVOA (Electronic Visa on Arrival) Applications
200,000+ Activities & Tours
Flights
Insurance
And much more

CEO of ShareRing Tim Bos “Our partnership with Plair is a logical progression in working with the greater VeChain Ecosystem. By working together and offering Plair as a payment method, we continue our expansion in the number of users that can leverage our services.”

COVID-19 Response to Travel and Delivery
In response to COVID-19 pandemic, we released ‘ShareRing Shop’. The application was created to ease food grocery delivery for gig economy users, customers, and merchants. We have also developed a number of protocols on top of the ShareLedger blockchain which can make it easier, faster and safer to travel during the ongoing global pandemic. These applications include no-contact check-in at hotels and an online e-visa application integrated with identity verification. Additionally, ShareRing ID’s COVID passport functionality will allow for easier travel between countries during the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.

An Insight Into Plair
The Plair vision aims to promote and facilitate gaming to the greater public through a combination of online and offline products and events. With Plair, gamers will reap the benefits that sports fans and athletes experience with accessible venues for playing, spectating and discussing the games they love. Through Plair’s decentralised, gamer-focused technology, they enable the following:

Rewards for both video game streamers and viewers for their participation on our platform.
The growth of the amateur eSports scene, aiding amateur player development for professional organisations.
Additional dApp development through accessible open-source tools.
The merging of gameplay and streaming on a unified platform.
A platform that brings together the massive gaming industry and crypto community.

Plair (PLA) is built on VeChainThor, a public blockchain which uses VeChainThor Energy (VTHO) to power transactions and smart contracts. Plair (PLA) is used as a utility token and store of value with our partners to power the Plair platform.

VeChainThor is a public blockchain designed for mass adoption of blockchain technology by businesses of all sizes. This will serve as the foundation for Plair’s sustainable and scalable business blockchain ecosystem.

this is a really technological project and soon they will be in the top 50 .
because they are of real benefit to the community and it will be great
Pages:
Jump to: