Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services - page 8. (Read 52510 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
hi everyone
what are you going to do to increase liquidity ?
brand new
Activity: 0

Hello team !
are there contests for the community or something similar :?
also, do you have a bounty program ?

there would also be relevant contests for the community in order to maximize the interest of users from all over the world and I think now we need to pay attention to the Asian markets
brand new

still, it is difficult for me to understand what will be the real benefit of this project for ordinary users .
it depends on how actively this project will work over a long period of time

They are more on travel stuffs here. So if you are a frequent traveler, this platform is for you. But I was looking where can you see the list of their partners but not yet available as their app is still on the works. But seems a promising app for those travelers. However, if you value your privacy, this may not be a good app for you as they can track all your travel info and habits.

https://i.postimg.cc/05VRH3TC/Screen-Shot-2020-07-23-at-5-29-16-AM.png

well this will largely depend on the partners who will connect to this platform
so I would like to understand who they are negotiating with at the moment

I don't really understand at the moment these services are already running ?
and is the Android app already running or not yet ?
brand new

What about social networks events? Do you have any?

This would be as relevant as possible in order to make the project popular and attract even more users

at least it will be very convenient and it will be universal solutions in this market .
I would love to use such solutions when traveling
brand new
please tell me are there any publications in any reputable media about your project ?
this is important to me because it allows me to trust this project more
copper member
Activity: 15
Hello team !

We will have a competition/bounty program very soon, stay tuned!
brand new
This is really an interesting and useful project !
I think that soon I will see something worthwhile and look forward to launching the platform in full
brand new

What do you plan for Q3 this year?

the main thing here is that the team clearly follows the road map ! in this case we will see a worthwhile project that will be in demand for a long period of time
Activity: 1

still, it is difficult for me to understand what will be the real benefit of this project for ordinary users .

They are more on travel stuffs here. So if you are a frequent traveler, this platform is for you. But I was looking where can you see the list of their partners but not yet available as their app is still on the works. But seems a promising app for those travelers. However, if you value your privacy, this may not be a good app for you as they can track all your travel info and habits.

well this will largely depend on the partners who will connect to this platform
so I would like to understand who they are negotiating with at the moment
Hello team !
brand new

WOW. This is one of the top exchanges and I congratulate the team this is clearly an achievement and it is important for the development of the project
brand new

What about social networks events? Do you have any?

This would be as relevant as possible in order to make the project popular and attract even more users
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with blockchain exchanges?

now it is important to get a listing on popular exchanges .
only in this case, the project can be as popular as possible .

it is very convenient that everything will be in one app .
I have not seen such technical solutions before .
and I am sure that all this will be in maximum demand
brand new
When will you add a new Roadmap?
brand new

Why I’m advising ShareRing — A Portable Token for the Future of the Sharing Economy

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*mdsi-gUHHsAmyxTmeW6HqQ.png

While writing It’s a Shareable Life, I had an ah-ha download (a sort of future snapshot). I saw a reality where we don’t need money to exchange. We simply utilize some sort of value exchange..

https://medium.com/@shareablelife/why-im-advising-sharering-a-portable-token-for-the-future-of-the-sharing-economy-9c2b53ca1253

in fact, it will be one of the unique projects in this market !
In fact the idea itself will be in demand and in fact it will be something really worthwhile
That is good that you work so hard on platform development. Hope we will see even better results!
What about the next platform updates? What are you going to do?
When do you plan to make AMA for the community? We want to cooperate with the team
brand new

⚡🚀⚡REMINDER 𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻-𝘀𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟰𝘁𝗵! ⚡🚀⚡

I wonder how much money they were able to attract now ?
will this be enough for the full implementation of the project or not ?
Pages:
Jump to: