Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services - page 9. (Read 52510 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Main-sale is still LIVE until July 4 with $10 million worth of tokens up for grabs! 
Make sure you complete your KYC and whitelist! For more information on the process,
please visit here: https://medium.com/sharering/main-sale-how-to-contribute-3c8614640cb7

The main thing is that they can build a good economic model that will benefit people and exist for many years !
in this case it will be in maximum demand
Activity: 1
I think it will be a good idea to make more video guides for new users
brand new
What about social networks events? Do you have any?
brand new

Will there be live broadcasts with developers?

I am waiting for more news from the team !
I think this would be most relevant for the community
still, it is difficult for me to understand what will be the real benefit of this project for ordinary users .
it depends on how actively this project will work over a long period of time
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with blockchain exchanges?
brand new

The latest news is that SHR will be listed on LBank with USDT and BTC pair. Looks like they will focus on penetrating China/Asia very soon, especially with their latest office opening in Hong Kong.

great news and I like how this project is developing!
I think it will be something worthwhile in this market !
Hello team !
please tell me how can I invest in this project now ?
I would like to make it as profitable as possible
What about the next partnership? What are you going to do?
Activity: 9
What do you plan for Q3 this year?
brand new
When will you announce about your further development?
brand new

https://twitter.com/TheRealTimBos/status/1282695267859304449

We've interviewed a bunch of exchanges for @ShareRingGlobal $SHR (the final 2 are on Wednesday) and will be moving ahead with 2 or 3 very soon. Oh, and we're launching a BUSD/SHR pair on @Binance_DEX this week.
#anothercrazyweek

Great update! ShareRing is the one interviewing exchanges (not the other way around and asking to be listed  GrinCool

anyway I think it will be possible to wait for the listing in the near future
this will increase the popularity tenfold

it is still difficult to draw conclusions about this.
I need to understand what real benefits the project will bring and I want to be sure that it will work for a long time
brand new

We've interviewed a bunch of exchanges for @ShareRingGlobal $SHR (the final 2 are on Wednesday) and will be moving ahead with 2 or 3 very soon. Oh, and we're launching a BUSD/SHR pair on @Binance_DEX this week.
#anothercrazyweek

Great update! ShareRing is the one interviewing exchanges (not the other way around and asking to be listed  GrinCool

But in any case this is great for the development of the project and I think this is just the beginning .
I will continue to follow the news and what the team will show for us in the near future

I am waiting for even more news for me and I really like how the project is developing right now .
I think they need as many partners as possible
Activity: 9

#anothercrazyweek

I would like to see interviews with different team members )) and know the future prospects for the development of this project
What about your next AMA when will you plan to do it ?
brand new

https://blog.sharering.network/sharering-network-sharering-integrates-plair-as-a-new-payment-method/

ShareRing Integrates Plair as a New Payment Method

Plair joins the ShareRing Ecosystem as a new payment method; allowing hotels, car rentals, tours, eVOA applications, insurance and so much more to be purchased with PLA token.

ShareRing welcomes Plair as the newest payment method in the ShareRing ecosystem!

CEO of Plair Pat “To further support the VeChain ecosystem, Plair has also partnered up with ShareRing. I believe using Plair and VET to expand across into other platform is the fastest way to grow the blockchain ecosystem. With the announcement of the VeChain Partnership working with ShareRing just made sense.”

ShareRing is an enterprise-ready blockchain geared towards the travel, sharing and on-demand economies. Focused on the fragmented $7 trillion travel economy, ShareRing’s travel app will create a more cohesive customer experience by bringing all the necessary activities and bookings into one ecosystem. The ShareRing app is scheduled to launch in Q3, enabling Plair token holders to use their PLA as a payment method towards:

2.5+ million hotels in 190 countries
1.2+ million vehicles across 150 countries
eVOA (Electronic Visa on Arrival) Applications
200,000+ Activities & Tours
Flights
Insurance
And much more

CEO of ShareRing Tim Bos “Our partnership with Plair is a logical progression in working with the greater VeChain Ecosystem. By working together and offering Plair as a payment method, we continue our expansion in the number of users that can leverage our services.”

COVID-19 Response to Travel and Delivery
In response to COVID-19 pandemic, we released ‘ShareRing Shop’. The application was created to ease food grocery delivery for gig economy users, customers, and merchants. We have also developed a number of protocols on top of the ShareLedger blockchain which can make it easier, faster and safer to travel during the ongoing global pandemic. These applications include no-contact check-in at hotels and an online e-visa application integrated with identity verification. Additionally, ShareRing ID’s COVID passport functionality will allow for easier travel between countries during the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic.

An Insight Into Plair
The Plair vision aims to promote and facilitate gaming to the greater public through a combination of online and offline products and events. With Plair, gamers will reap the benefits that sports fans and athletes experience with accessible venues for playing, spectating and discussing the games they love. Through Plair’s decentralised, gamer-focused technology, they enable the following:

Rewards for both video game streamers and viewers for their participation on our platform.
The growth of the amateur eSports scene, aiding amateur player development for professional organisations.
Additional dApp development through accessible open-source tools.
The merging of gameplay and streaming on a unified platform.
A platform that brings together the massive gaming industry and crypto community.

Plair (PLA) is built on VeChainThor, a public blockchain which uses VeChainThor Energy (VTHO) to power transactions and smart contracts. Plair (PLA) is used as a utility token and store of value with our partners to power the Plair platform.

VeChainThor is a public blockchain designed for mass adoption of blockchain technology by businesses of all sizes. This will serve as the foundation for Plair’s sustainable and scalable business blockchain ecosystem.

I really like what the team does !!!
let's see how popular it will be since the competition in the market is just huge and this also needs to be understood
brand new

when will there be new videos on your youtube channel?

you need to take a closer look . And I don't think this is so important for the development of the project !
what is important is what they will show from the technical side
brand new

What about token liquidity? How are you going to provide it?

I think the liquidity will be huge !
I'll be buying more tokens for me soon and that's great
brand new
What are you planning to make this year? Your Roadmap is not so clear
brand new
What community events do you plan to add?
Pages:
Jump to: