Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services - page 7. (Read 52510 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

https://twitter.com/ShareRingGlobal/status/1287096377487634432

ShareRing AMA & Quiz featuring CEO @TheRealTimBos & the @GainsAssociates telegram community!

Date: Thursday July 30 at 14:00 UTC.
Place: GAINS Discussion (http://[Suspicious link removed]/LQZQ50AI2Wu)
Timezones: 10:00 EDT = 16:00 CET = 24:00 AEST
Countdown: http://[Suspicious link removed]/erGI50AI2Wy

I look forward to it and I am sure that you can get just great gifts !
I think this will increase the trust of the community
brand new
Activity: 0
Will you attend blockchain conferences in Asia?
brand new
What about the next platform updates?
brand new

Any chance we can pay less fee for activating any genesis adress? 0.4 eth is quite expencive for many users i think, dev let us know if you can do something ! thanks

Yes now the team shows something interesting and worthwhile ! and you can get a huge income

Well i have some genesis address but pay 0.4 is quite expencive , why not to make a bounty for a free activation, it would be nice, it cost free for dev!

I very much doubt that there will be any giveaways and bounties. The project is already recognizable and does not need new marketing in my opinion.

you just need a good program and in this case the project will be as popular as possible
Activity: 1
That is good that you think about token liquidity. I am waiting how you will release it
I am waiting for further platform development and community events

1000% revenue ? Is this even real ?
where can I read more about how this will all work?
now I'm really interested in this

This is just great and I am sure that such a project will be really in demand!
I've never seen anyone suggest something like this before
Activity: 9
Great job team! You are working hard on your platform
brand new

Any chance we can pay less fee for activating any genesis adress? 0.4 eth is quite expencive for many users i think, dev let us know if you can do something ! thanks

Yes now the team shows something interesting and worthwhile ! and you can get a huge income

Well i have some genesis address but pay 0.4 is quite expencive , why not to make a bounty for a free activation, it would be nice, it cost free for dev!

I wonder if there will be any contests for the community .
we still need to make this project as popular as possible right now
brand new
What about bounty? Do you plan to provide a new one?
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with Asian projects?

Will the team participate in any offline events and conferences ?
to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this

it is difficult for me to understand what they offer for investors and what will be the potential income for the community ?
brand new
When will you add information about your tokenomics?
brand new

what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?

I think it will be as secure as possible thanks to blockchain technologies . In fact they do not currently have any competitors in the market
brand new
What about your next plans, everything according to the roadmap?
brand new

it's easy to find out whether they're running or not. just join their telegram channel. lots of active folks there. there's also a decent exposure on media as tim was interviewed multiple times here and there. just need time to search and read to find it.

I also did not find any information about this! But still for me this is a good project that will be in demand around the world ...
they have a great prospect

to get the maximum confidence of investors this is simply necessary and therefore I am waiting for more news from you about this

that would be awesome ! But many countries now have very strict quarantines !
so it will be later
brand new
Please add more information about your project and your team here. It is hard to believe and work with project if you don't change info
brand new
what about the security and anonymity of personal data ?
will the platform collect user data ?
Pages:
Jump to: