Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SHR] ShareRing - The world's first trusted token for sharing services - page 5. (Read 52510 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
ShareToken (SHR)$0,049765 USD (10,88%). It is a realy good result for the price of the token.
brand new

If project will be profitable investors will invest very active, because everybody wants to have a money.

The project is already profitable. Price of tokens raised for 10%. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharetoken/
brand new
Cryptocurrency gives a good opportunity to earn more money and to have a passive income.
Activity: 1

Great job team! You are working hard on your platform

the main thing is that you can get a huge income !
this will be a very powerful motivation for investors

Income is very important for every investors. Hope this project will give income for investors.

Investors will invest in the project is they will understand how profitable the project is.

If project will be profitable investors will invest very active, because everybody wants to have a money.
brand new
It is impossible to develop a project without listing on exchanges. Tokens must be actively traded.
brand new
Do you have listing on exchanges?
Activity: 6
Cryptocurrency market started to grow. Now I think that it is a good time for investing and in future the price of tokens will grow.

Now it is a very good news that cryptocurrency marken started to grow. Hope this growth will be stable and investors and tokens holders will have a good profit.

A lot of people are waiting the growth of the market. It will be a good opportunity to earn money.
brand new
How do you plan to develop a project?
Activity: 9
If project is good and useful I thin that promotion will be effective and a lot of people will know about the project.
Activity: 2

Promotion costs a lot of money, but it is impossible to develop a project without promotion.

Sometimes promotion is not effective. It is necessary to have a usefull product for promotion.
Activity: 2
What about your marketing strategy? What are you going to do?

Marketing strategy is very important for every project. It is impossible to develop the project without promotion.

Promotion costs a lot of money, but it is impossible to develop a project without promotion.
brand new
Cryptocurrency market started to grow. Now I think that it is a good time for investing and in future the price of tokens will grow.

Now it is a very good news that cryptocurrency marken started to grow. Hope this growth will be stable and investors and tokens holders will have a good profit.
brand new

Great job team! You are working hard on your platform

the main thing is that you can get a huge income !
this will be a very powerful motivation for investors

Income is very important for every investors. Hope this project will give income for investors.

Investors will invest in the project is they will understand how profitable the project is.

Will you attend blockchain conferences in Asia?

I am waiting for announcements from the team about this!
I think the team understands that this is the only way to make the project as popular as possible with large investors

For me it is very interesting to see how team are developing the project. Hope the team will be able to do a lot for developing.
brand new
It is very difficult to get listing on a big exchange with good liquidity, but listing is an important part of success.
brand new

this is all quite strange, but the main thing is that this project will be as useful as possible for all of us !
this will make the token liquid

Only useful token can become liquid, but a lot of depends from the listing on exchange.
Activity: 6
How do you plan to develop project in future? What do you plan to do first?
brand new

https://twitter.com/ShareRingGlobal/status/1287096377487634432

ShareRing AMA & Quiz featuring CEO @TheRealTimBos & the @GainsAssociates telegram community!

Date: Thursday July 30 at 14:00 UTC.
Place: GAINS Discussion (http://[Suspicious link removed]/LQZQ50AI2Wu)
Timezones: 10:00 EDT = 16:00 CET = 24:00 AEST
Countdown: http://[Suspicious link removed]/erGI50AI2Wy

this is a good solution and I like how the team develops the project .
in fact this is a very useful application of blockchain technology

Development is a very important part of success. Hope team of the project will be able to realize everything they want.
Now cryptocurrency market started to raise. Hope it will help to develop the project in future and the price of the tokens will grow.
brand new
It will be a good idea to take part in blockchain conferences

Visiting of blockchain conferences is an important part of promotion of every project.
Pages:
Jump to: