Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 32. (Read 157733 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2014, 07:47:13 PM
how can i buy sim coin?

I think you have to wait till the launch. My guess is all the IPO investors will HODL.  Grin

I won't Smiley If someone is willing to give 100 BTC right now for my 3.5 BTC investment. I've already chosen my Porsche.

Pfah. He settles for a porsche. Such a whore.

Not cheap though Cool
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
June 10, 2014, 07:42:37 PM
how can i buy sim coin?

I think you have to wait till the launch. My guess is all the IPO investors will HODL.  Grin

I won't Smiley If someone is willing to give 100 BTC right now for my 3.5 BTC investment. I've already chosen my Porsche.

Pfah. He settles for a porsche. Such a whore.
legendary
June 10, 2014, 07:30:12 PM
how can i buy sim coin?

legendary
June 10, 2014, 06:38:39 PM
Looks like we are stuck with Simcoin.
Ok - Simcoin is cool.
@dzarmush you can start making the best logo ever  Cheesy

(p.s: I think NxtChg must be using something like this http://www.blockear.com/ but for messages that are posted in this thread - blazing fast response every time)

I'll take part in a competiton if NxtChg decides to do one. That'll be fun.
legendary
June 10, 2014, 06:13:39 PM
There is already a currency called "simcoin"
htt p://www.simcoin.org/
Therefore, the proposed change of name

That looks like a dead project or an attempt not to look like a cybersquatter.

NxtChg have you decided about the name? Or we staying with simcoin? (I personally prefer names without the word "coin")
It's important to get this finalized before you can start the logo + style contest

Avast said there's a virus. Better not click.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 10, 2014, 05:59:51 PM
how can i buy sim coin?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 04:26:25 PM
NxtChg, I understand this isn't entirely OT, but apparently somebody ate a 10ft white shark the other day:

I can neither confirm, nor deny this.

*burp*
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
June 10, 2014, 04:19:47 PM
NxtChg, I understand this isn't entirely OT, but apparently somebody ate a 10ft white shark the other day:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/godzilla-huge-shark-eaten-by-mystery-sea-monster-according-to-scientists/story-fnjwkt0b-1226947396017

I'd like to see you make a public statement regarding this matter. I think simcoin investor confidence would be boosted if you were to take full responsibility for the attack, since I heard rumours about Cthulhu being back in business and announcing an IPO soon.
Simcoin Developer
Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 11:48:56 AM
Also, can you throw some links to badge examples for your favorite games? So designers knew where to start.
link: http://us.media1.battle.net/cms/gallery/XY7FXMW76PIX1300732739015.jpg

Oh, beautiful!
legendary
Activity: 882
June 10, 2014, 11:48:28 AM
Also, can you throw some links to badge examples for your favorite games? So designers knew where to start.
link: http://us.media1.battle.net/cms/gallery/XY7FXMW76PIX1300732739015.jpg
Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 11:37:00 AM
Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 11:20:54 AM
badges are lovely

It's settled then. Let's start our design contests with something small.

We can later decide if we want badges public or not.

Now throw in ideas for types of badges and I will go post a bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 10, 2014, 11:12:15 AM

These can be private. I am interested in gamification and we can have various badges at your profile page, like Most Active Trader, etc.

---

I am also thinking about making simcoin balances public, similar to how they will be in the final system or NXT.

The beauty of it is that it has a good balance between information accessibility and privacy - if you don't want people to know your balance, you just keep your account ID secret, not linked to your other identities. Same as IPO.

Some people have already exposed their accounts, but they can easily split money and send it to brand new accounts, so the privacy will be preserved.

The reason for this is that I believe information should be available for analysis (without leaking privacy, of course). Think how much fun we could have with something like http://charts.nxtcrypto.org/default.aspx

Now, this is controversial, so feel free to shout at me Grin I am just brainstorming.

Now, I understand what it is, it's fun indeed, and useful.
You are right, privacy is important, investors can make their own choices whether to make their balance public.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 10, 2014, 11:08:51 AM
Standing by for any design and ui/ux work I can offer to the project.

I just had an idea to give small badges to people's accounts on the exchange:

* Investor
* VIP investor
* VIP (just holds a big amount of simcoins)
* (some other maybe)

So we might start small: instead of the logo, do a badge design contest first.

No need to do this, I think.
We have already seen the top 50 investor, beside, all investors are equal, no need to distinguish them intentionally
some guys would be happy
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
June 10, 2014, 11:07:59 AM

+1 badges are fun  Grin

badges are lovely
legendary
Activity: 882
June 10, 2014, 10:45:17 AM
+1 badges are fun  Grin
simcoin exchange will stand out from the rest.

all investors are equal, no need to distinguish them intentionally
there are some whales and some tona fishes. Fair Isn't Equal.

The reason for this is that I believe information should be available for analysis (without leaking privacy, of course). Think how much fun we could have with something like http://charts.nxtcrypto.org/default.aspx

Now, this is controversial, so feel free to shout at me Grin I am just brainstorming.
controversial yet brilliant - as long as the identity is anonymous.
Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 10:07:18 AM
We have already seen the top 50 investor, beside, all investors are equal, no need to distinguish them intentionally

These can be private. I am interested in gamification and we can have various badges at your profile page, like Most Active Trader, etc.

---

I am also thinking about making simcoin balances public, similar to how they will be in the final system or NXT.

The beauty of it is that it has a good balance between information accessibility and privacy - if you don't want people to know your balance, you just keep your account ID secret, not linked to your other identities. Same as IPO.

Some people have already exposed their accounts, but they can easily split money and send it to brand new accounts, so the privacy will be preserved.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
June 10, 2014, 09:54:18 AM

* Investor
* VIP investor
* (some other maybe)

Simcoin Developer
June 10, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

* Investor
* VIP investor
* (some other maybe)

Pages:
Jump to: