Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SIM] Simcoin - A Simple Coin - page 36. (Read 157733 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
June 09, 2014, 08:34:25 AM
So, how's the situation today, retard-wise? Smiley

My guess, those are the people who didn't invest because they thought the IPO was a scam.

Now it's starting to look like it might not be and that really pisses them off.

So they now wish very, very much for Simcoin to be a scam. They think if they repeat it a thousand times their wish might come true.

Well, good luck with that. I'd rather enjoy their butthurt in the following months, as IPO investors become stinking rich and they won't Smiley

Remember the magic concept, it's not risk that matters to most, it's risk perception.  Wink

I'm really curios now who will sell under 500.

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Merit: 1002
Simcoin Developer
June 09, 2014, 07:43:42 AM
This quote is better Smiley

If you ask someone to leave your topic and they keep posting, they will be banned. PM me in such cases.
Simcoin Developer
June 09, 2014, 06:59:50 AM
Any chance of an ETA on release date of the coin? Also, why has the IPO closed already if the coin is not released? I would still buy into the IPO now i think this coin has a great look and some good plans for the future!

No, there is no ETA, just watch this topic for progress updates.

The IPO is closed. There will be an exchange in 1-2 weeks.
Simcoin Developer
June 09, 2014, 06:56:17 AM
If you warn a user and user still post to your self-moderated thread, Report that user. User should be banned.

Good to know.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
June 09, 2014, 06:35:08 AM
Any chance of an ETA on release date of the coin? Also, why has the IPO closed already if the coin is not released? I would still buy into the IPO now i think this coin has a great look and some good plans for the future!
Simcoin Developer
June 09, 2014, 06:31:52 AM
what i don't get is people screaming, its a scam don't invest. after the IPO period has ended............

The exchange is coming. Some of them want the price to be low, so they could join.

And some of them are just plain clinically retarded (or are 14 years old kids).
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
June 09, 2014, 06:26:35 AM
I found it quite interesting all the scam posts popping up. in huge red writing LISTEN TO ME PLEASE.

what i don't get is people screaming, its a scam don't invest. after the IPO period has ended............

it would be like someone being burned at the stake and someone telling them as they are half burnt and dead "don't touch that it's hot"
Simcoin Developer
June 09, 2014, 06:02:50 AM
So, how's the situation today, retard-wise? Smiley

My guess, those are the people who didn't invest because they thought the IPO was a scam.

Now it's starting to look like it might not be and that really pisses them off.

So they now wish very, very much for Simcoin to be a scam. They think if they repeat it a thousand times their wish might come true.

Well, good luck with that. I'd rather enjoy their butthurt in the following months, as IPO investors become stinking rich and they won't Smiley
Simcoin Developer
June 08, 2014, 04:06:46 PM
I am gonna lock this topic for a while.

It seems the nurse forgot to hand out evening pills to everybody in the psych ward...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 08, 2014, 02:18:45 PM
NxtChg  just one question out of curiosity, how can you work on coding Sim if you are here all the time answering the questions? Smiley

I am one hell of a multitasker Smiley

Lol!

Make us proud, and rich Smiley
Simcoin Developer
June 08, 2014, 01:56:40 PM
NxtChg  just one question out of curiosity, how can you work on coding Sim if you are here all the time answering the questions? Smiley

I am one hell of a multitasker Smiley
legendary
Activity: 961
June 08, 2014, 01:54:23 PM
Simcoin Developer
June 08, 2014, 01:40:28 PM
Of course, the possibility exists for everyone in the IPO to agree to not sell a single SIM below a certain price.

Just putting it out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
June 08, 2014, 01:39:05 PM
Of course, the possibility exists for everyone in the IPO to agree to not sell a single SIM below a certain price.

Just putting it out there.
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
June 08, 2014, 01:24:17 PM
also guys can you guess how much will be 1 sim in $ when start trading in SIM-BTC exchange?

0.005 $ is a good starting price

then it will be 0.01$ Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Stagnation is Death
June 08, 2014, 01:16:02 PM
also guys can you guess how much will be 1 sim in $ when start trading in SIM-BTC exchange?

0.005 $ is a good starting price
Simcoin Developer
June 08, 2014, 01:14:31 PM
No, I think simcoin can hit coinmarketcap as soon as we have our first exchange.

The exchange has API and some sites already used it to extract data:

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/nxtchg

I don't know about coinmarketcap, but technically it's possible.
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
June 08, 2014, 01:09:50 PM
sorry If I sound naïve I like to understand this 100 per cent...if the IPO is closed and this is going to be trade in an exchange in less than 2 weeks that means the simcoin is already made, I mean is it alpha, beta or completed , as I read above it will not be trade by tokens by with real simcoins? and which exchange will it be? will the cost of one simcoin will be really $0,01?

No, Simcoin is not ready yet.

You will be able to trade real simcoins because trading will happen on our own SIM-BTC exchange.

Until real wallets are available all simcoins will stay inside that exchange.

wow I am very impressed!! so when you can trade in SIM-BTC exchange that means will be in coinmarketcap or only when SIMcoin hit other exchanges? also guys can you guess how much will be 1 sim in $ when start trading in SIM-BTC exchange?

No, I think simcoin can hit coinmarketcap as soon as we have our first exchange.
legendary
Activity: 961
June 08, 2014, 01:06:10 PM
sorry If I sound naïve I like to understand this 100 per cent...if the IPO is closed and this is going to be trade in an exchange in less than 2 weeks that means the simcoin is already made, I mean is it alpha, beta or completed , as I read above it will not be trade by tokens by with real simcoins? and which exchange will it be? will the cost of one simcoin will be really $0,01?

No, Simcoin is not ready yet.

You will be able to trade real simcoins because trading will happen on our own SIM-BTC exchange.

Until real wallets are available all simcoins will stay inside that exchange.

wow I am very impressed!! so when you can trade in SIM-BTC exchange that means will be in coinmarketcap or only when SIMcoin hit other exchanges? also guys can you guess how much will be 1 sim in $ when start trading in SIM-BTC exchange?
Activity: 72
Merit: 11
June 08, 2014, 01:02:25 PM

Thanks

NxtChg built one of the first NXT exchanges. And by the way ... it worked very well,  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: