Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 10. (Read 16022 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
who will first dump this coin at stake
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good morning everyone!

we are at block 11600! 3600 more blocks! I guess tomorrow or sunday high staking will begin!

Get your coins and start staking!

"moneysupply" : 886.71438663,

so expect around 1000 coins after POW!VERY Rare!!

less than 1 million after high staking!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
For the second time im asking. Does anyone know when the pow stops and pos starts. Like a date or something more precise then after xxxxx block.

dude, read the op please

Block 1 - Premine
Block 2-200 - Fairlaunch 0 Reward
Block 187-15200 - 0.07 simp

Coins after POW : max 1500 simp
Last POW Block :15200

its around 3 or 4 days..
15201 is the first high staking block

I read the op but it did not say how many days were left. That's all I wanted to know. I'll try and get in some mining this evening for the last 3 days and maybe I'll turn a profit on this one.

1min blocktime =1440 blocks a day Smiley only approx..its around 2k blocks a day because of the low diff and pos blocks!

Thanks man I appreciate the help.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For the second time im asking. Does anyone know when the pow stops and pos starts. Like a date or something more precise then after xxxxx block.

dude, read the op please

Block 1 - Premine

its around 3 or 4 days..

I read the op but it did not say how many days were left. That's all I wanted to know. I'll try and get in some mining this evening for the last 3 days and maybe I'll turn a profit on this one.

1min blocktime =1440 blocks a day Smiley only approx..its around 2k blocks a day because of the low diff and pos blocks!

Lol !! *double face palm* Some people act so useless or maybe they really are that useless ? Can't you even work this out for yourself I am surprised the OP even answered you. What a nice OP, say thank you OP. Next time think for yourself and use google ok ? xD
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Hello,

As stated, getting 1 simp will stake around 800-900 is very attractive and POS might be that early. What guarantee for investors who have bought below 10 coins at ico price to meet such 162% daily in 14 days? Than those who have mined at pow maybe got 50 to 100. Please treat my question as a constructive comment sir since I been following this thread and seen that this has potential of such a good price in the future. Thank you..

it depens on mining costs..the diff is still low so you are able to mine some more!

this coin needs some more exchanges!
but the ICO doesnt gave so much to request a coin add on some exchanges...sorry for that

Yes, having said that diff is still low, mining this coins for these remaining days would be an advantage for both pow and pos. I think grabbing some coins from those generous holders at current price on coinex at this moment is fair enough to those who still want decent amount to use on POS. I got few simp and let see what will be the outcome of this upcoming 14 days of high staking.

As I can see you are preparing a roadmap for this, and that is good, to see if that will be a turning point of building a community here. This not getting much attention yet you are seems to be honest and serious dev here. Goodluck and hope written on OP will be delivered as stated! regards sir..

dude, read the op please

Block 1 - Premine

its around 3 or 4 days..

dude, read the op please

Block 1 - Premine

its around 3 or 4 days..

dude, read the op please

Block 1 - Premine

its around 3 or 4 days..
Hello,

As stated, getting 1 simp will stake around 800-900 is very attractive and POS might be that early. What guarantee for investors who have bought below 10 coins at ico price to meet such 162% daily in 14 days? Than those who have mined at pow maybe got 50 to 100. Please treat my question as a constructive comment sir since I been following this thread and seen that this has potential of such a good price in the future. Thank you..

it depens on mining costs..the diff is still low so you are able to mine some more!

this coin needs some more exchanges!
but the ICO doesnt gave so much to request a coin add on some exchanges...sorry for that
MIGHTYB
Hello,

Activity: 812
So whats the plan after POW? Will there be some upgrades for coin?

we will post the roadmap after pow end

there will be some things...but it will come later
Activity: 812
So whats the plan after POW? Will there be some upgrades for coin?
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The status of SIMP wallet:
Sync.
Uploaded 8436 blocks of transaction history.
Last received block was generated 1 hour ago.
0 active connections to the network.

I also had this problem but I restarted my pc and run the wallet and opened it up again twice. The second time it worked after waiting some time. I just left the pc to do its thing and when I came back it was fine. 13 active connections ^^
Activity: 21
Thanks for the help!It's all good! Smiley
Sync.

nodes are hardcoded! we got no problems with windows wallet or ubuntu..

try to delete everything except wallet.dat and try to resync..it should work!

started the windows client and instant 3 connections...dont know..

try with -resync

add some nodes from here
https://www.coinexchange.io/network/peers/SIMP
Activity: 21
Sync.
MIGHTYB
Hi!Why is the wallet not syncing with the network?Wallet offline.

Try to re-open and close wallet, just repeat process, works for me. You just confused you see downloading blocks not moving. 9147 blocks as of now, no problem on wallet mate.

Sorry dev, this is just my first post here, but this was bookmarked by me and I see the progress. Just like to ask what would be a typical number of coin to benefit from POS? Thank you..
Pages:
Jump to: