Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 8. (Read 16022 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Ok, nova is done. Now waiting for blockexplorer for Yobit

I have to rely on other people there so I cannot give you a time frame I'm afraid.
Yeah, thats cool, just saying that we are moving on. Havent heard from dev yet tho
Activity: 345
Merit: 250

I have to rely on other people there so I cannot give you a time frame I'm afraid.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hi all, i have added SimpleCash to NovaExchange voting:
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/

If you want to quickly get 250 points in novaexchange:
Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 2 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market.

I saw that...got bored. Someone can do the last 10.
Wow..... 246 votes  Smiley

Every user gets ONE FREE vote every day, resets 00:00 GMT+1. Any more votes on the same day costs 2 NPOINT, you can vote as many times you want and NPOINT is traded here: BTC_NPOINT market.

I saw that...got bored. Someone can do the last 10.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Yes, block explorer is a must here, that is to avoid create unnecessary speculations for future coin movements since many unsold simp here I guess.

Absence of block explorer has nothing to do with uncertainty in markets. If u look around there are threads where peeps speculate all eve long quite openly which is quarrel between self-interests of bearers of a coin. Factom hasnt gotten explorer for 3 months despite blatant pump in december by millionaire dude from satoshi roundtable panel.

I have requested from someone to create a block explorer for the coin, as soon as they done I will post a link. It also appears I am the only other person to vote. Come people, it's not like it's hard work.
Cool, thank you, at least im not the only one who cares about this coin Smiley

I have requested from someone to create a block explorer for the coin, as soon as they done I will post a link. It also appears I am the only other person to vote. Come people, it's not like it's hard work.
Hi guys, i will personaly give 20 SIMP to the person that will arrange blockexplorer for us
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
High staking works well with just few coins, hope other investors also satisfied with the results. Yes, block explorer is a must here, that is to avoid create unnecessary speculations for future coin movements since many unsold simp here I guess. However, rewards would get from these can use to start atleast promotional campaigns 1 week or few days before high POS ends. FB, twitter, and personal text is good, there are also many visitors on marketplace section for altcoins, you can place it there. Just my few thoughts here...

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
U demand exchanges yet u dont have a working explorer. I would help if I had a spare time. My life is well in order, not sure if i have time for this. Wait! Shoot a message to bitsquare. They might agree to review it as a possible addition.
By the way, if we want to move forward with exchanges, we need blockexplorer. Can somebody help with that?
Activity: 635
PoW is over. Pool http://ypool.ga/simp will be closed in 72 hours.
Please, withdraw your coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok guys, Thanks to user "The_Prof"  we now have 0.07 BTC towards listing on yobit. Only 0.03 BTC for payed listing left to collect.
According to my experience if we do it on weekend there is good chance we get listed on Monday - Tuesday 
thanks to him!
Ok guys, Thanks to user "The_Prof"  we now have 0.07 BTC towards listing on yobit. Only 0.03 BTC for payed listing left to collect.
According to my experience if we do it on weekend there is good chance we get listed on Monday - Tuesday 
About yobit, it is not a bad idea, as i dont see that bagholders would dump .
If community is interested in premium payed listing we can chip in. Im ready to chip 0.02 btc from my side.  
This is my yobit BTC adress : 1GYjYwjss8ziGz5ZnfCJdnbphSsNiqbPuF
We need to raise 0.08 btc to get it done.
If you are actualy sending BTC, please inform me by personal message
No funny bussiness here, as soon (if) funds will be collected i will let community know

i dont think this will work...nobody want to pay..they want just profit
and 0.1 btc add isnt a guarantee add!
you can try,thanks for that . in hope this will work..
Well, so far i have added 5-6 coins and didnt had a problem (sometimes just takes longer). And they are not taking funds if it dosent get listed

Dude yobit is a shit exchange, If I had a penny tied up in this I would either immediately hurl it through the window or dump on yobit and do it faster than my coffee cools on its own.
Them please suggest other that is fairly easy to get listing and has volume?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
If community is interested in premium payed listing we can chip in. Im ready to chip 0.02 btc from my side.  
No funny bussiness here, as soon (if) funds will be collected i will let community know

Well, so far i have added 5-6 coins and didnt had a problem (sometimes just takes longer). And they are not taking funds if it dosent get listed

Dude yobit is a shit exchange, If I had a penny tied up in this I would either immediately hurl it through the window or dump on yobit and do it faster than my coffee cools on its own.

Pages:
Jump to: