Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Simplecash - [SIMP] - POW over. 162 % daily begins! join this nice coin - page 9. (Read 16002 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
I just added 2 more, I consider those remaining coin as spare, those price so fair for such reward it can give. When will you consider doing some social media campaign promotion? I think simplecash deserves more attention.  Smiley

sure we need more attention..if you have an idea or can make some promo we will reward you!
We need more active exchange ;(

There are plenty around. The best u can hope for is to crack an egg on yobit. It serves the purpose to ramp up 1 week old bottomers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
About yobit, it is not a bad idea, as i dont see that bagholders would dump .
If community is interested in premium payed listing we can chip in. Im ready to chip 0.02 btc from my side. 
This is my yobit BTC adress : 1GYjYwjss8ziGz5ZnfCJdnbphSsNiqbPuF
We need to raise 0.08 btc to get it done.
If you are actualy sending BTC, please inform me by personal message
No funny bussiness here, as soon (if) funds will be collected i will let community know

i dont think this will work...nobody want to pay..they want just profit
and 0.1 btc add isnt a guarantee add!
you can try,thanks for that . in hope this will work..
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
About yobit, it is not a bad idea, as i dont see that bagholders would dump .
If community is interested in premium payed listing we can chip in. Im ready to chip 0.02 btc from my side. 
This is my yobit BTC adress : 1GYjYwjss8ziGz5ZnfCJdnbphSsNiqbPuF
We need to raise 0.08 btc to get it done.
If you are actualy sending BTC, please inform me by personal message
No funny bussiness here, as soon (if) funds will be collected i will let community know
high staking begins!

pow is over now!

happy fun staking!

roadmap will be posted in the next days

high staking works as expected
Good job so far,  Pos blocks are coming. Now its up to you to makes rich Cheesy
high staking begins!

pow is over now!

happy fun staking!

roadmap will be posted in the next days

high staking works as expected
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
LOl dumping at stake. No noone will sell for a long time if they  clever. Have more controll over how many simp are released into the marlet will keep the price up. Remember there is just over an hour left of mining time. Good luck ^^ ends on block 15200

no there are no mandatory update.only adding a new checkpoint...everything should run well without updating aswell!all nodes are updated..if you have enough connections it should run

and i dont know why the old version made some problems with virustotal and kaspersky ..people didnt believe that this client is clean...now you can download the new client and you can be safe ur clean if you didnt believe!
agree, I guess should look for another exchange, poloniex is nice choice

Polo is really hard to get added..i think bittrex is a little bit easier than polo to get added..But cant pay them...There are few other exchanges like novaex , c-cex that could add the coin..

btw less than 700 POW Blocks. Prepare your Wallets for High Staking!It will start soon after pow!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
agree, I guess should look for another exchange, poloniex is nice choice
I just added 2 more, I consider those remaining coin as spare, those price so fair for such reward it can give. When will you consider doing some social media campaign promotion? I think simplecash deserves more attention.  Smiley

sure we need more attention..if you have an idea or can make some promo we will reward you!

yes but the ico didnt gave so much that we can pay to get added..

Surely there must be enough for yobit, if not how much are you short? I am willing to donate towards it.

yobit adds are not guarantee! Ico gave exactly 0.2 BTC!

and to be honest

we dont like yobit.many coins died and got dumped there!they are not as serious as they should be as exchange!
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
I just added 2 more, I consider those remaining coin as spare, those price so fair for such reward it can give. When will you consider doing some social media campaign promotion? I think simplecash deserves more attention.  Smiley

Surely there must be enough for yobit, if not how much are you short? I am willing to donate towards it.

Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
yes its good Smiley

everyone wants to stake his stack.

good sign^^
Looks like nobody wants to sell, only 24 coins available on coinexchange
Pages:
Jump to: